From the author of "Agony in Pink"

an12...@anon.penet.fi

Dec 13, 1994, 6:32:21 AM12/13/94

Hello, everybody! I've been off-line for a little bit, but now that I'm
back I've seen the furor that my sick little tale continues to cause over on
alt.sex.stories. I've had loads of requests for reposts and E-Mail copies
of both "Agony in Pink" and "Holly's Home Invasion" and I've had a very
tough time keeping up with them, and for that I apologize. I'd like to
thank the person who reposted "Agony in Pink," but as a "public service" I
will be reposting "Power Rangers - Agony in Pink" in its original form
(eight chapters in six parts, with my rambling introduction) as well as
"Holly's Home Invasion" (three parts). In addition, the "curator" of The
Louvre has asked me to archive them, and I am in the process of trying to do
that right now. As for "The Interrogation of Leia," which I announced as my
next story, it is progressing well and a Christmas post-time still looks
good. I am also now ready to announce the fourth story in the series as
"Models Inc: Sarah's Last Assignment" which, in its outline form, is so
depraved even *I* am starting to worry about myself!

At this point, my only question is whether or not to post "Agony in Pink" to
the newly created 'alt.fan.power-rangers" ... ;-)

Dark Ranger

To find out more about the anon service, send mail to he...@anon.penet.fi.
Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to ad...@anon.penet.fi.