Story! Winning (Amanda) Through Intimidation

bigtits

Jun 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/27/99
Do you love to read about sex? Cum get thousands of sex stories at
http://www.arcticera.com/stories

WINNING (AMANDA) THROUGH INTIMIDATION

Greg and I are not brothers, although I've always considered
us that. Our mothers are twin sisters, and when Greg's dad ran
out on them, Greg and my Aunt Lou moved in with us. I was three
and Greg was six. We grew up together.
Greg was always a big bruiser, wanting to be in control, and
I'd like to have a dime for every time he beat the shit out of
me, over the years.
He was a lousy student and always a problem -- his mother
and my parents were always bailing him out of trouble. Before he
even graduated from high school, he got into enough trouble with
the law, that Aunt Lou signed her permission for him to join the
Army to stay out of jail. Greg seemed to love the army, serving
two tours in Viet Nam (in some macho-commando type unit), and
became a "lifer."
I was just the opposite. I went to college and, after my
junior year, married Amanda, my neighborhood sweetheart, the
summer after she got out of high school. I finished college, got
a job and we moved out of state. Amanda and I have been married
for fifteen years, and we have a lovely daughter, Cindy, who just
had her 14th birthday.
A couple of weeks ago, out of the blue, I got a call from
Greg. He just retired from the service, after 20 years, and
wanted to come visit. I seldom heard from him and hadn't seen
him in 18 years, and I wasn't sure I would even recognize him.
Anyway, he was almost my brother, so Amanda and I put in for a
few weeks vacation and invited him for an extended visit.
I couldn't believe what I saw when I picked Greg up at the
airport. At three years older than me, I knew he was 38, but he
looked ten years younger than that. His hair was still clipped
short, military style, and his 6'3" body bulged with muscles on
top of muscles. He looked like he had a 30-inch neck and could
start as a linebacker for the Forty-Niners. He was huge and mean
looking -- just the way I remembered him growing up. As I was
driving home, he punched me in the shoulder while we were
laughing about something, and I thought I was going to pop
through the car door.
He whistled when he saw the house, and whistled even louder
when he saw Amanda. I knew he would be surprised. At 32, Amanda
had never looked better. Blonde, blue-eyed, with fantastic skin
and a drop-dead body, she was a knock-out, in that clean,
All-American way.
Greg gave her a long, tight hug and ended the embrace with a
loud, wet kiss on her lips. "Mandy, you are one prime piece of
woman. The last time I saw you, you were a little scrawny thing,
riding by the house on your bike. You sure have developed! Now,
just what the hell are you doing hitched up to a little geek like
Jim, here?"
Amanda blushed and giggled when Greg patted her rear, but I
saw the little look she shot me. I had warned her that I
remembered Greg as being rude and crude, and hadn't expected the
army to improve on that attitude very much.
After showing Greg his room, we all moved out to the patio,
by the pool, and had a few drinks. By his second beer, Greg was
acting so at home, you would have thought it was his house and
Amanda and I were the visitors.
A little later, Cindy got home from school. My pride and
joy, I thanked the stars, every day, that Cindy got her Mom's
genes in the looks department. Also blonde and blue-eyed, she
was just beautiful -- my sweet and innocent little girl. It was
her last day of school for the summer, and when she joined us, I
introduced her to Greg.
He was having a high time, crumbling his empty beer cans the
way I'd crumble a sheet of writing paper and telling us all the
places he had been in the last twenty years.
I got some steaks out for the grill, and we all changed into
swimsuits. I noticed Amanda wore her most modest one-piece, but
unfortunately, my daughter, at 14, didn't have a bathing suit her
Father considered modest.
We all went into the pool and Greg showed off his hard, tan
body and began horsing around with everyone, pulling us under,
splashing, throwing the girls up into the air, and doing
cannonballs from the side. One time, he wrestled me to the
bottom, and I came up blubbering and gasping for air. I used
that opportunity to get out of the pool and check on the food.
Greg got out of the pool, popped open another beer, and sat
down beside me. "Jimmy-boy, you have paradise here." His eyes
were locked on Amanda and Cindy as they got out of the pool,
"Yes, Jimmy-boy, I think there's every little thing a man could
want -- house, car, beer and two beautiful women. I think I'm
ready to move in."
"Well, Greg, you're my brother; the house and car are yours
to use, but," I smiled and nodded at Amanda and Cindy, "the older
one is married, and Cindy is a little too young for you."
He looked at me over the top of the can, "Don't kid
yourself, Mister Suburbia. In Bangkok, Cindy'd be too old,
already, to bring in the big bucks. 'Course, with a body like
hers -- already havin' those big tits at her age -- and that
blonde hair, she could still bring in a small fortune every
night."
"That's disgusting, Greg."
He laughed a loud belly-laugh, "Jimmy-boy, don't knock it
till you try it. As they say in some parts of the world: `Young
meat's the sweetest treat!'"
During dinner, Greg told us one tale after another -- from
war stories about the fights and battles he'd been in, the medals
he'd won, and the men he'd killed, to drinking contests, and even
his sexual conquests. He could tell a good story and the two
girls were hanging on his every word.
After dinner, Cindy reluctantly packed for a "sleep-over" at
her best friend's house. It was her big, end-of-the-school-year
celebration and we had been hearing about it for weeks, so I was
a little surprised by her wanting to stay with the "old folks."
When Amanda returned from delivering Cindy to her party and
making sure it was chaperoned, we broke out some cards and began
to play "Hearts."
I guess with the drinks and the fact that Greg hadn't done
anything really outrageous, Amanda and I began to relax and enjoy
the evening, and (as usual, after a few drinks) Amanda became a
tiny bit of a flirt.
Around about 10 o'clock, Greg asked if we ever went
skinny-dipping. I guess he could tell from the look and smile
Amanda and I shared, that we had -- quite often, as a matter of
fact.
He grabbed the deck of cards and said, "I thought so. Well,
we're all family here. Let's play a few hands of `strip
blackjack' and then we'll go swimming."
I started to decline, when I felt Amanda's hand on mine,
"What the hell, James. We're all family, and we don't want to
get our guest angry on his first night here."
She was right. I didn't want to piss off a boozed-up Greg.
Greg was the dealer and, to my surprise, he lost the first
hand. He was wearing only his swimtrunks and he stood up and
lowered them off his hips. Along with all of his other physical
attributes, he had the largest, thickest cock I have ever seen,
hanging semi-rigid between his legs, and I could see Amanda
giving it a close inspection, also.
He started to deal, and I asked him what he was betting
since he didn't have any more clothes on.
He smiled at me and said, "Don't worry about it, Jimmy-boy."
He won the next hand and Amanda and I shed our shirts. I
tied Greg on the next hand, but Amanda went bust.
"Mandy, Mandy, Mandy. Time to pay the piper, Dear." Greg
grinned from ear to ear as Amanda stood and slowly removed her
bathing suit. I think she was secretly enjoying the attention
and made a little strip-tease out of it.
"I knew you were a natural blonde -- never doubted it for a
moment, Mandy. And your tits -- magnificent! You give new
meaning to going `bust.'" Greg only lifted his eyes from
Amanda's large breasts to stare into her eyes and smile. Amanda
smiled back, totally relaxed with her nudity.
I stood up, "Well, I guess the game's over. Let's go
swimming."
Greg grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me back down into my
chair. "Jimmy-boy, what say you and me go mano-a-mano for one
hand? Winner take all?"
"What are we betting, Greg?"
He smiled at Amanda and then looked at me, "Well, the loser
gets the sofa for the night."
"And the winner?"
"Don't be dense, Jimmy-boy. The winner gets Mandy."
I started to get up, "Don't be ridiculous, Greg. This has
gone far enough. You can't intimidate me into a crazy bet like
that."
In an instant, Greg grabbed my wrist and clipped my feet out
from under me. I fell forward, to the table, hitting it with my
chin, and was held there, in his iron grasp. He wasn't even
sweating.
Mandy placed her hand on Greg's huge chest. "Please!
Please don't fight. Don't hurt James, Greg."
"I don't want to be ignorant, Jimmy-boy. Let's ask Mandy if
she's game." He turned and looked at her standing there, naked
and glowing in the moonlight. Still holding me, he stood and
slapped his huge semi-hard dick on the table. "What do you say,
Mandy, Honey? You look like a good sport. It'll be a good time
for you, either way -- I guarantee it. Jimmy and I will play one
more hand. You get taken by the winner. Do you want to be the
prize, Mandy?"
Amanda giggled and hiccupped. She looked at me, then at his
cock, and back at me. She shook her head, once.
"I'll take that as a yes. Good! I'll deal." Greg dealt me
two cards and I went bust on the third. He stood, grabbed Amanda
around the waist and pulled her into the house. Over his
shoulder, he glanced at me and said, "See you in the morning,
Jimmy-boy. Lock up, turn out the lights, and be a good boy,
okay?"
To my right, our bedroom light came on. I walked over to
the window and looked into the room.
As they walked into the room, Greg lifted Amanda by her
waist and tossed her like a little stuffed animal onto the bed.
He spit onto his hand and rubbed his big cock.
"Let's just get the `ice-breaker' out of the way, shall we,
Mandy?" He climbed onto the bed, spread Amanda's legs open and
pushed his hard cock into my wife's pussy. She grunted loudly at
the swift invasion.
"Oh, Mandy! You're so wet, I could'a saved my spit. You
must get off on all the macho stuff, huh? It sure feels good
stretching your tight little twat."
I watched as my wife's legs began to wrap themselves around
Greg's hips and her arms went to his neck.
"I knew you'd like it rough, bitch. I could see it in your
eyes, all night. You're the type that has all those sweaty
construction workers fantasies. You like the big, strong man
taking you, don't you?"
And he was right. "Mandy" did seem to like it -- hell! --
she seemed to be loving it! She was pumping her hips hard into
Greg's. Her breathing was in loud gasps and moans. She was
clinging to him with all of her strength.
I suddenly became aware of the rock-hard erection I had. As
I watched Amanda start her orgasm, I started mine, shooting my
cum against the wall, without even touching myself. My legs felt
wobbly as I reached back for a chair and sat down.
I sat there and listened to my wife getting fucked by my
"brother" and couldn't quite decide how I felt about the whole
thing -- angry, jealous, but also very turned on, very hot. And
scared -- more than a little scared.
I could tell by the grunts and moans that Greg was cumming
and Amanda was enjoying her second orgasm. Hoping that it was
over, I stepped to the window, again.
Greg rolled off Amanda and grabbed her by the hair, "Lick me
clean, bitch. Suck all that slime off my cock."
Shocked, I watched Amanda position herself over Greg's
still-hard cock and lower her mouth around it, licking and
slurping the goo between her lips. I couldn't believe it! For
our entire marriage, oral sex after I had an orgasm inside her
was out of the question for Amanda -- I always got up and washed
myself. Now, Amanda was slurping up Greg's cum like it was too
precious to waste!
Greg held Amanda's hair in his hand, pulling her head up and
down on his erection. "Yeah, that's good. Keep that up, just
like that, you hot little slut."
Amanda's head was bobbing as she sucked Greg in and out of
her mouth. She was moaning with pleasure, her ass rotating in
the air. Greg took his other hand and inserted three fingers
between her legs and into her exposed cunt. His fingers were
glistening with lubrication when he pulled them out and roughly
shoved one, and then two, and, finally, the third finger into my
wife's anus.
"Oh, you're good! Keep that up, now. Oh, yeah. Now,
listen, you little slut, I'm getting ready to cum and I want you
to swallow every drop of it. Do you understand?"
Without removing his flesh from her sucking mouth, Amanda
looked up at Greg and quickly nodded. Within seconds, Greg began
to hump his hips off the bed, pushing his meat even deeper into
my wife's hungry mouth. He was cumming, again, and I could see
Amanda's throat working as she swallowed his cum. A drop escaped
her lips and ran down her chin, dropping from there to her
swaying breast. When Greg was done ejaculating, Amanda knelt,
caught the errant drop on her finger and sucked her finger clean.
Greg gave her bare ass a resounding slap, leaving a red
hand-print. "You are a hot piece of ass, Mandy, no denying that.
But don't be getting too comfortable, I've only just started."

Did you like this story? Cum get thousands more at
http://www.arcticera.com/stories