Google グループは Usenet の新規の投稿と購読のサポートを終了しました。過去のコンテンツは引き続き閲覧できます。

Cum have some Naughty Fun with Sexy Scarlett at 1-888-797-7041!

閲覧: 1 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Scarlett Hainey

未読、
2023/10/11 13:47:202023/10/11
To:
Are you feeling playful? How hard is your cock? Want me to fuck myself imagining it's you ramming inside of me?! Would you prefer me on my knees or face up and my head slightly off the bed? We can be sensual and kiss deeply! Or we can be rough, choke, or spank me while you degrade me! I like it all! If it's a role-play you want, I can be anyone you want! Want to know more or hear my voice?
Check me out @ www.phonesexkingdom.com/scarlett

MINIMUM of $20 for 10 minutes & $2 for Any Additional minute!
ALL Major credit cards are accepted.
Mention Promo Code: NAUGHTYFUN
Get 5 FREE minutes with your paid call!
& FREE NUDE Photos with EVERY call!