****PLEASE HELP*****

hunter truthes

Jan 20, 2021, 6:40:08 AM1/20/21
Hello. I really need to find someone who was around South Florida in the 90's, particularly Hallandale and remembers Sweet Things, Gentle Touch, or GT Studio. Looking for someone who patronized or worked there and willing to help me put the pieces together of a puzzle that bothering me for almost 30 years. Any info you can give me about the store in general, and the girls that worked there would immensely helpful and appreciated. Please take two minutes and message me if you were ever there back then. Thanks!