CBT & Ballbusting With Cruel Mistress Yvette!

WKPS

Apr 7, 2016, 12:41:05 AM4/7/16
Yvette: 1-877-201-0135

http://www.weknowfetishphonesex.com/phone-sex-girls/yvette

Hello, all. My name is Ms. Yvette, and if you could not already tell, I am a
stern MILF Domina.I enjoy being in charge, and I enjoy being very hard on my
subs. You won't find any "kind, guiding hands" here. I'm sure you can find
plenty elsewhere if that's what you desire.

However, if a woman who's not afraid to take full advantage of you, exploit
your submissive nature to her own benefit, set high--almost unreachable--
standards for you, and eventually take you apart piece by precious piece is
what you're looking for, then you should stay right here on this page. Regular
domination, you see, is not enough for me. A strict Mistress like me desires
much more than that. I wasn't being hyperbolic when I said I wanted to take
you apart piece by piece. Extreme domination is far more to my own taste.
"What does that mean, Ms. Yvette?" you may be asking. It means that I rule
with an iron fist.

It means that I eschew gentle forms of domination and sadism in favor of
things like rough interrogation scenes, lectures, hardcore humiliation, and
extreme torture. If you're wondering what I mean by "extreme torture," I'll be
happy to tell you. Quite often, it means things like CBT and ballbusting.
I've got all kinds of methods with which to torture your most delicate bits.
I also enjoy things like trampling, particularly high heel trampling. Having
you lie down and be completely vulnerable while I stomp around on top of your
body wearing pointy stilettos is a great way to spend an evening, if you ask
me. And there are times when I combine CBT and trampling, to wonderful
effect. I'm always accepting applications for new submissives, so if you'd
like to put one in yourself, then call me.

Yvette: 1-877-201-0135

Extreme Domination Phone Sex, Mommy Domme, High Heel Trampling, CBT &
Ballbusting, Lectures, Interrogation Scenes, Humiliation, Extreme Sadism,
Strict Hardcore Femdom

http://www.weknowfetishphonesex.com/phone-sex-girls/yvette

Sal LO

Dec 23, 2016, 10:05:47 AM12/23/16