Can You Give Masochist Lydia The Extreme Torture She Needs?

WKPS

Apr 7, 2016, 12:06:00 AM4/7/16
Lydia: 1-877-201-0135

http://www.weknowfetishphonesex.com/phone-sex-girls/lydia

Hi. I'm Lydia. And I'm going to go ahead and tell you, you've never a
painslut like me before.

I know, you hear women talking about being masochists all the time. They're
all about doing all this painful stuff, as long as you do it exactly the way
they want it and no harder, when they want it and no longer. Me? I'm not like
that at all. I want you to give me all you've got. I can handle it. And
even if I can't, I'm not going to tell you to stop. I get joy out of
suffering. I like spanking, sure, but I like more extreme types of impact play
even better. You got a flogger, or a crop, or a whip, or a paddle, or a cane?
Bring 'em with you and be ready to swing your arm and beat me all over my body
until your arm gives out.

Like getting your dick sucked? Or, even better face-fucking or throat-fucking
a girl until she's gagging on your cock and tears are running down her face?
Come on, let's try it. I hope your cock is long enough and thick enough to
make me really gag. Then, when you've finished face-fucking me, you can throw
me down and use the other parts of my body, too. Fuck me, rape me, use me,
whatever you want. And if you like getting even more extreme than that, that's
fine, too. I'm into all kinds of other crazy stuff like breath play, blood
play (cutting in particular), branding, and lots of other stuff, too. Call me,
and you can finally do your worst to a painslut who needs it.

Lydia: 1-877-201-0135

BDSM Phone Sex, Painslut, Extreme Masochist, Blood Play & Cutting, Rape
Fantasies, Gagging, Impact Play, Breath Play, Branding

http://www.weknowfetishphonesex.com/phone-sex-girls/lydia

Sal LO

Dec 24, 2016, 7:17:19 AM12/24/16