Dawn the hot student seduces her horny married professor

BEL Consulting

Dec 15, 2020, 12:36:10 PM12/15/20
All naughty girls love the idea of seducing the unavailable man.
I love student/teacher sex, seduction and role play.

I am just a horny girl who wants to seduce her married Professor. When you walked into the class with your new eye glasses my pussy gave a tight squeeze. A call to action. My thighs lit up on fire so hot that I knew I had to get you to fuck me.
You want your student to seduce.
You desire getting seduced by your student.

A woman hell bent on fucking a man will go the extra mile to make the risk worth the reward

My silver strappy heels added a bounce to my step as they clicked into class the next day. I slipped right into the front seat. My body positioning accentuating the low-cut maroon wrap around dress caught your attention right away. You eyes tried hard to avoid the sheen on my freshly shaven legs.

I'm one girl with one phone and I am ready to take you there. I'm experienced at phone sex, knowledgeable in fetishes. I own my own site. I do all my billing and only I answer the phone.

Experience the real difference with authentically delivered phone fantasy. You won't need anyone else.