I'm New Here! I'm A Senior! Oh, And I Am G-A-Y!

SexyGaySenior

Jul 17, 2019, 8:05:57 AM7/17/19
Hello to all you beautiful Gay guys! Allow me to introduce myself! My name is Kenny (Yes!! Another Gay Kenny, although, my "formal" version of my name is "Kenneth", which I do not like being called). As my I.D. says, I'm a senior. I'm 65-years-old, or soon will be in a few months. A little about what I look like; I'm 5-feet, 10-inches tall, and weigh 175-pounds, though I am trying to shed maybe another five to ten pounds! Two-and-a-half-years ago, I weighed over 210-pounds! I'm no Adonis, by any means, just an average looking guy. I do have smooth legs, as I have been shaving my legs for years, ever since I got out of high school. Well, more since the day I finally embraced my sexuality, which happened in my late teens! (I finally engaged in sexual intercourse when I was 18, less than three months before my 19th birthday.) I don't smoke, or drink, nor do I do any drugs other than Tylenol! And I don't have single tattoo! None!

Oh, and I guess this is THE most important fact about me, and let me say it this way: I'M GAY!!!

So, what else should I tell you? Well, I'm Canadian. I live about an hour's drive west of Toronto, Ontario. I do get to Toronto a few times a year, mainly between the Victoria day Weekend in May until around Hallowe'en. After that, and before the Victoria Day weekend, I don't go many places. When I am in T.O., I'm usually in and around the Gay village around Church and Wellesley. I especially love to chill for an hour or so at the Starbucks near that intersection. Their upstairs lounge is so intimate and at times feels ever so romantic. My number one reason for going to any Starbucks is because they are so inviting, inclusive, tolerant, and accepting of Gay people. They're also regular targets of boycotts by religious nutcases like the Christian Heritage Party, or as I call them, the Christian Hate-spreading Party, a group called Cardus, a right-winged Christian-based think tank that endorses hate, and another hate group called CitizenGo, run by a very dangerous religious bigot named David Cooke. These religious hate-spreaders are always going after Starbucks, accusing them of promoting the "Gay Agenda". Never mind that Starbucks promotes Acceptance, Tolerance, Love, and Equality. There a nice Starbucks close to where I live. It's located in a mall, but is easily accessible from outside. That Starbucks is my second favorite one, after the one on Church Street, just south of Wellesley in Toronto.

Anyone interested in meeting and having a "venti-size True North Blend" with me, and engaging in some intimate conversation, drop me an e-mail at sexyga...@hotmail.com (Ya, it sounds a little vain, but, what the heck, right!)