My First Love, My First Time

SexyGaySenior

Jul 21, 2019, 5:15:35 AM7/21/19
I've read a couple of first time topics, and it's always interesting to read about other's experiences with their first love and their first sexual experience, especially their first Gay sex experience. For me, I had to wait until I was in college to finally embrace my sexuality. I was born into a Catholic family, and sent to a Catholic lower school, then to a public high school. I must have been around 11-or-12-years old when I really did begin to wonder about whether I was straight or Queer. I got through lower school reasonably OK, despite being bullied mercilesslyby not only all those wonderful catholic kids, but by the teachers as well. The worst person of all was the nun who was the principal, she was a horrible woman, and the reason I hate nuns to this day. Still, I held my own. Barely! Then came the most torturousfour years of my life, high school. High school was a nightmare. While I didn't explore my true feelings, I did struggle. Like lower school, there was a lot of bullying, and not a lot of compassion from teachers. The worst part was hiding my feelings. Finally, at the end of June, 1972, I got out of that hell-hole called high school, and in September of that same year, I started at college.

At the time, the college system In Ontario was a little different than it is today. It was called a "Community College". The courses were a lot more advanced than high school, but not quite at the university level. There were technical courses that were two-year and three-year. The two-year courses were more for someone wanting to get into a trade like auto mechanics or being an electrician. The three-year courses were almost like engineering, but with more hands-on experience. Originally, I took a two-year course, but realized I had made a mistake. Plus, even though we had a fairly small class, I still kept to myself about my feelings. I finished both semesters of the first year, but, I transferred to the three year course the next September, 1973. It would work out for me, in that, I qualified for one course credit that freed up five periods for me. There was a second course that I had the year before, but, the content of that course, plus what was about to happen, made taking it worth while. In September, 1973, I started mysecond year at the college, but the first year of my new, and as it would turn out, the proper course to take. Except for one minor little detail. The field I chose, Engineering, more specifically Mechanical Engineering, was extremely Homophobic, and still is today.

Tuesday, September 4th, 1973 was the first day back and was orientation day, or as we used to call it, majorly chaotic day. Class lists, schedules, and a trip to the bookstore. It was that trip to the bookstore that changed my life forever, and confirmed what I had felt for about eight years. The way that bookstore was set up, there were three aisles with passageways about a third of the way down and another one further down, and the last one at the very back of the store. As I went to walk through the first passageway, Someone was coming in the opposite direction. In an opening that was maybe four feet wide, we ran straight into each other! This other person was about the same age as me, about the same height, maybe a little taller, slender, with long, shoulder-length blonde hair, fair skin, big, blue eyes, a very attractive face, and generally very attractive! Am I describing a young lady? No, I'm not! I'm describing another guy! The way he was attired made him look that very attractive. His tight jeans really accented his ass, and the black tee shirt he had on was loose fitting, but very becoming of him. Bottom line? He was exceptionally cute! And maybe even a little feminine. And even though the "contact" was minor and very brief, there was just "something" about him.

There was a quick apology from me, followed by an apology from him. Then we passed by and I went my way while he went his. Further down, I was passing through the next opening. Guess what? Another person was passing through that same opening, going in the opposite direction. Guess who it was? It was that really cute guy I had just bumped into a few minutes before. Now, that first bumping incident was a legitimate accident. Or was it an "accident"? (Just a note here, while I really don't hold many beliefs,I do believe in fate!) Was this second bumping incident a second accident? Was it a co-incidence? Or, was it also fate? Whatever it was, it was beginning to affect me. This guy was becoming cuter by the minute! There was my apology again, followed by his. On we went, seeking out our books.

When I got to the end of the aisle I was in, I turned to go to the next aisle over to make my way up to the checkouts. As I turned, well, you can guess what happened. I bumped into him again! Once was an accident. The second time was a coincidence, even though I don't believe in such things. A third time? With the same person? There was something up! Especially since I suddenly noticed I was experiencing a somewhat increased heart rate. This time though, there was no apology from either of us, just stares. It was like, "what the heck is happening?". We both just looked at each other. Then, he went his way, which was also toward the checkouts. He got there first. We both stood in that long line. Only, there were four young ladies between us. He did turn around and look back at me, though he really was trying to be nonchalant about it. After all, was he really turning around to check out another guy? He turned around to look forward. Then he turned around, and let two of the young ladies go ahead of him. There was a couple of minutes of hesitation, then, he turned around and let the second two young ladies go ahead of him! So, there we were, this amazingly attractive young guy and myself standing next to each other. Both of us were desperately trying to be as nonchalant as possible. I mean, this was two young guys checking each other out! That's what a guy would do to a woman, and vice versa! The only problem,and it was to become no problem at all, I was getting the strangest feeling. I was attracted to this attractive cutie! He was, well, more than cute! What else? I was finally coming face-to-face with my own feelings, my own "self". I was finally realizingthat I was, indeed, Gay.

It took quite a few minutes getting through that checkout line. Still, he was in front of me. But, neither of us said anything. Nothing! He finally got done first, and I was right behind. Only, he was being very hesitant and nonchalant about leaving. He was waiting for me! At least, I was hoping! Then, I got through the checkout. We both walked out of that crowded bookstore together, and we both stopped outside in the equally crowded hallway. We both stood there, like we were scared to do anything. In a way, I was terrified! And for good reason! That's when I got brave. I spoke to him, "I was going to drop off my books at my locker and grab a coffee in the caff! Would you like to join me?" I could not believe what I had just done, I had just asked another guy out! I had just made a date with another guy! It was just for a coffee, but, it was a date. Here was the kicker, he accepted! We agreed to meet back at that crowded hallway, as it was on the way to the cafeteria. And my, well, both of our,destinies. Off we both went to get rid of our books.

I don't think ten minutes had passed before we were both standing in that crowded hallway. It was noisy, but we both knew where we were going. The cafeteria was right around the corner to the bookstore, and it too was quite crowded. Still, we got our coffees and went into the second cafeteria, where we managed to find a spot a little away from the crowd. Well, not that far, just a couple of rows away. We sat, and for about two minutes, we just looked at each other. While I was wondering what was running through his, and yes, I'm using this word, beautiful head, I know what I was thinking, I was out of my league! Looking at him, this guy was not just cute. He was, as I described his head, downright beautiful. Was I falling in love that fast? I do remember this, my heart was racing!

As we sat, besides his face, I noticed one thing about him, and this seemed to add to his beauty. He had an unusually long neck! But, like I said, it was one of those attributes that added to his beauty. Then, finally, and I think it was me who spoke first, I introduced myself, "Hi! My name's Kenny! What's your's?" He looked at me with those sexy brown eyes and said, "Ashley!" I was taken back at first. Up until then, I thought the name 'Ashley' was just a female name. I've known just one other 'Ashley",and she was an extremely attractive young lady. Meeting Ashley, and thinking it odd that he would have a girl's name, I very quickly changed my mind. If I had to sum it up, him being named Ashley fit. He was, as I said, very attractive! And the best was yet to come!

We sat and chatted for a couple of hours. The time passed very quickly. I told Ashley I was in Mechanical engineering. He was in, of all things, media arts. Ashley was working on a career in journalism. While I was taking math, physics, chemistry, andmechanical engineering subjects, Ashley was into English big time, writing, and literary research. He would also get a position on the college newspaper. The bottom line? Suddenly, my life was taking a major turn, and as far as I was concerned, that 'turn' was in the right direction. The just of the rest of the conversation was turning extremely intimate. I knew I was getting seriously aroused. I could sense that, so was Ashley. We did exchange some personal information, though not a lot that afternoon. Ashley was exactly six months older than I was. He was born on May 24th, 1954, while I was born on November 24th, the same year. He had already turned nineteen, while I was still more than twelve weeks away from my nineteenth birthday. Like me, Ashley was a non-smoker,which I was so thankful for! I was, and still am, deathly allergic to cigarette smoke. And something else too, we were both still virgins, though that little tidbit wouldn't come out for a few days.

There was a lot to still find out about each other, and it would come in due time. We both just had to be patient. It was getting on, and we both had commitments that day, so we parted. Well, only for that day. We made another date, the next morning, before our classes started. I had a class at eight-thirty, while he didn't have one for another hour. We agreed to meet at eight-o'clock in the cafeteria the next morning.

I don't remember if Ashley left the college right away, but I know I didn't. I went to the library. What was I looking for? Any book about how two guys would have sexual intercourse together. I could guess, and had a reasonably accurate idea. After all,anal sex was never discussed in my high school sex education class. That day, I did find one book. It was called "Readings in Human Sexuality". It had an article about "homosexual male intercourse". I photocopied the article.

That evening, as I reflected on what happened in the bookstore that day, all I could think of was this very attractive guy with a very sexy name I met.

There were two classes I was offered exemptions from. One was called leisure education, which I had the previous year. It wasn't "Phys-Ed", like in high school. It was to expose you to ideas about getting out and doing physical activities, like joining atennis club, which I would do after graduation, or playing golf, or taking up archery, canoeing, camping, and, well, you know. The other class I was offered an exemption from was a communications class I had taken the year before. It was even being taughtby the same Teacher. I took it. Why? One thing this guy encouraged was that we keep a journal. I had one from the previous year, but there wasn't a whole lot written in it, maybe ten pages at most over the four months I took the class. I did, however, have a second notebook to write in. That evening, in the privacy of my bedroom, I wrote six pages about what happened that day, and I included a very detailed description of Ashley. That night, as I tried to sleep, I laid there and dreamed. I dreamed thatI was back in the cafeteria sitting across from Ashley, gazing into those sexy blue eyes of his. That was when a problem "arose"! I got an erection! And a fairly intense one at that!

Wow!

As for the writing I did in that journal that night, as I said, I wrote six pages.

I was no where being done!

The next morning, I literally rushed off to school at 7:30, even though my first class wasn't until 8:30. I parked my car (Honestly, I really do miss that Ford Cortina! It was a cool little car!) and walked into the wing where I had my locker. I dumped off my stuff and went to the cafeteria to get a coffee, as back then, I drank more coffee than I do now. Anyway, sitting there waiting for me was Ashley. I don't know who was more excited at seeing each other, him, or me. Maybe it was equal. More sitting and chatting. We met twice that day. On Thursday, we met three or four times, and I gave him a ride home. Friday morning was relaxed. I had the exemption from leisure education, so I had a few hours before my first real class. Ashley had a class first thing, then he had two periods off. When we met, we made plans for the next night, Saturday night. At the time, Ashley was working at a large retail store on Friday nights and Saturday. I worked Saturdays at a local garage. Yes, I started out to be a mechanic, but had plans for going into engineering. Our plans were for me to go to Ashley's house around 7:00 on that Saturday, September 8th.

I got in a lot of trouble with my mother as to how I was dressed as I went out. in reality, it was what would become my signature look, a tee shirt, I had on a black one that night, my really short, cut-off jean shorts (how I miss those days!), and running shoes with no socks. Mother had this "thing" about fashion that was really 70s. Only problem, it was the 1870s, not the 1970s. Among other prejudiced ideas, you weren't allowed to wear shorts after Labour Day, this, despite the fact the temperatures were still in the upper 70s at night and would get well into the 80s in the daytime. (Nowadays, I wear shorts from the first day of spring, March 21st, right up until Christmas. Mother must spin in her grave!) I actually got to Ashley's at about fifteen minutes before seven, and his parents were going out. Remember how I was dressed? Ashley had on a blue tee shirt and cut-off shorts that were shorter than mine! Oh, did he look sexy! There was a brief introducing of me to his parents, then they left at just acouple of minutes before seven. Up to that time, I didn't know Ashley was an only child, so, when his parents went out the door, we were alone. For about twenty minutes, we bore our soles to each other. Ashley confessed a couple of things to me that only he kept to himself that I won't get into. With him being honest and open to me, I told him some very intimate things about myself. As it was working, we were revealing that we were more and more alike.

There is one point about that evening. It wasn't so much expecting as it was hoping we would end up having sex together. I had read that anal sex article at least a half-dozen times, and as I was driving over to Ashley's, the anticipation of having sexual intercourse with him was building. As we sat there, that anticipation began rocketing into outer space!

Saying all the we said to each other, we sat in complete silence for maybe two minutes. That was when I made a decision. I wanted to kiss Ashley so bad. I leaned forward. As I did, so did Ashley. It was almost simultaneous, as we both reached up and cupped each other's head. Then, we did it! Our lips met, our mouths opened, and our tongues touched. We kissed! At that very instant, as my lips touched Ashley's, I finally came to grips with my sexuality.

I was Queer!

I was Gay!

And I wanted to shout it out!

That first kiss seemed to last forever. Then our mouths parted. But we still held each other's heads. I remember Ashley making a comment about it being a good thing we both had long necks. And back then, I did. It was no where near as long as Ashley's,but it was long. If we hadn't, we would probably have accidentally broken each other's necks, the way we ere holding each other's head! Then, we kissed again. This time though, when we stopped, Ashley stood up. He took my hand, and we walked up the stairs to his bedroom. Once in, Ashley closed the door. In the privacy of his bedroom, Ashley and I embraced and kissed again. I have to make a sort of fashion statement here about how we dressed back then. Those short cut-off shorts we wore were, as far as I'm concerned, very sexy. They exposed much of our legs, which was the number one reason I began to shave my legs. Also, they were quite tight. They showed EVERYTHING! Using Ashley as an example, they showed that Ashley had a very sexy ass. And if youhad of asked him, he would have said the same thing about me. And when I say "EVERYTHING", I do mean "EVERYTHING"! With Ashley and I kissing so passionately, we both had reactions, spelled e-r-e-c-t-i-o-n-s. The tight shorts showed it! We were both seriously aroused! That's when it got hot! We took our shorts, underwear, and tee shirts off, then we laid on Ashley's bed.

Then we began making out!

As we really got into it, I learned a few things about myself. My neck has always been very sensitive to being touched, especially in a sexy manner. I loved, and still do, having my neck and especially my throat kissed like the person kissing my neck is Dracula,and he's about to sink his fangs into my jugular! It was extremely sexy! Oh, and Ashley with that long, slender neck, loved it too! So, there we were, two boys in their late teens, laying on the bed, nude, and making out. That was when serious passion took over! I was on the bottom with Ashley on top. That was when he rose up. He looked down at me, then he looked over at his night table. He had a jar of Vaseline! As he looked down at me, he reached over and grabbed the jar. My head began spinning! Instinctively, I rolled over so I was lying face-down. I pulled myself up so that I had a pillow positioned under my upper chest, and laying across the footboard of his bed, I rested my neck on the pillow so my throat crossed the footboard, and I was looking down, not directly at the floor, but I was looking into Ashley's laundry basket that was at the end of the bed. Then I stretched my arms out straight from my body. As I did that, Ashley opened the jar of Vaseline, and he coated his penis with it. As I laid there, I suddenly felt him position the tip of his penis at the opening to my rectum. then it happened!

We went for it!

Suddenly, I felt the head of his penis being pushed, gently I might add, into my rectum. He didn't go in too far at first, maybe until the entire head was in. It didn't matter! The sensation was heavenly, and all I could do, aside from enjoying it, was to open my eyes wide, open my mouth, and take one deep breath! Then I felt him push in a little deeper! Another deep breath! Then he went in a little deeper again! It took six gentle thrusts until Ashley was in as deep as he could get! Feeling his penis that deep inside my rectum was heavenly! Then he started to do me! He drew back, almost to withdrawal, then he pushed in deep with a single, hard thrust! Wow! He pulled back and thrust forward again! Double-wow! Then he repeatedly pulled back and pushed in! Again! Again! And again! He did that for, I swear, an hour! In reality, it wasn't that long! It was, however, a good ten minutes! I was in heaven as he did me over and over. All of a sudden, he pushed in deep and stopped! He put his hands on the backs of my shoulders, and he pushed himself up! Why? He began to cum! He began to ejaculate! I also began feeling something! First, I could feel his penis begin to throb. Then I felt it, his hot, sexy juice as he began pumping it into my anal cavity! No, we didn't use condoms that night! We didn't even think about condoms! We would! Later! For that evening, I just enjoyed the feeling of his throbbing penis inside me, and the feeling of his hot juice filling my rectal cavity! Too, later, Ashley would confess that he had never felt so sexy and sensuous! At that moment, feeling him doing me, I felt oh so sexy and sensuous myself!

How long had it taken from the instant Ashely pushed the head of his penis into my rectum, until he was finished filling my rectum with his juice? Twenty minutes! Twenty minutes of pure heaven! Talk about stamina! Ashley had to take a few minutes before he could withdraw from me. Once he did, he took a hand full of kleenexs and wiped off his dripping penis. Then it was my turn to do him. I reared up so Ashley could roll over and slide under me. He took up the exact same position I had just moments earlier, lying face-down with a pillow under his upper chest and across the footboard, and his throat resting on the footboard so he was looking down at the same laundry basket I looked into. He stretched out his arms like I did. As he did that, I took a good load of Vaseline and covered my hard, erect penis. Ashley was ready for me. I positioned my penis at the opening to his rectum, then I leaned forward and put my hands on the backs of his shoulders. Then I pushed in ever so slightly. Like Ashley did to me, I just pushed the head in, then I pushed in deeper, then deeper again, then deeper again. It took six gentle pushes for me to get my penis as deep into his rectum as I could. As he did to me, I drew back, then I pushed in ALL THE WAY! Ashley took a deep breath as I pulled back and pushed forward. I did it a second time, then a third, then again! And again! I pushed into Ashley's deep, tight rectum over and over for a long time! I really held on good! How long? At least ten minutes! I had as much stamina ashe did! Wow! I pushed and pushed! Then, suddenly, I had to stop! What I felt in my penis was ever so powerful! I began to cum! I began to ejaculate! My penis throbbed and throbbed, and each shot felt stronger than the last one. I felt like I couldn't stop coming! It was that strong! I also did what he did, I put my hands hard against the backs of his shoulders and pushed my upper body straight up! One other thing: I saw stars! I swear too I might have lost consciousness, if only for a second or two! It was that over powering!

I stayed like that for a few minutes, then I laid on top of Ashley, with my penis still embedded deep inside his rectum. Then I was able to withdraw and wipe myself off. I slid over and laid face-down beside the beautiful creature I had just surrendered my virginity to. We laid like that for several minutes, looking at each other and caressing each other. Then we looked at the clock. It was only about eight-thirty! What we did over the course of just ninety minutes! Wow! Once we felt we were recovered enough, we got up and went to the bathroom. It was kind of a kinky feeling as we could both feel each other's juice squishing around inside our respective rectums, and I felt it seeping out and running down my legs. It took some effort in the bathroom,,but we both got as much of the juice out as we could, then we had a shower. After we were done, we got dressed and went for a walk. Ashley lived about four blocks from the college, and about a mile away from one of those 24-hour coffee shops that were springing up all over the city. We walked over and got coffees, and walked back to his house. He also lived across from a fairly large park. We sat on a bench that faced toward his house. We held hands and kissed several times.

His parents came home at just after eleven, and I had to make my way home, curfew and all.

That was forty-six years ago!

Looking back, it was the best night of my life! The first time I had sex, and it was with a beautiful guy, and my finally realizing my true Queer self!

Once home, I went to bed. Oh, I was questioned about what I did. Well, it was more of an interrogation the way my mother did it. There could be no secrets with her. If I didn't tell her everything that happened that night, I was going to be tried, foundguilty, sentenced, and most likely, she would have cut my head off! I didn't tell her a thing! And I still kept my head!

I went to bed, but couldn't sleep. I savoured the evening with Ashley all night.