Nice Legs Are Worth The Effort To Shave!

Queer_Kenny

Apr 21, 2019, 7:12:50 AM4/21/19
OK, as you know by now, I am an advocate for men to shave their legs, especially younger men between the ages of 18 to the mid-30s (and beyond). Why? Let's face it, there are a lot of guys out there with nice looking legs. They're (the legs) are begging to be shaved so they are super smooth. And to properly enhance those sexy gams (when was the last time you read legs being referred to as "gams"?), shorts should be AT LEAST two inches above the knees as you are standing. The knees should be fully visible!

Which brings me to a super attractive young (and yes, Gay) man named Aaron, whom I met a week or so ago. Aaron is 21-years-old and is, as I said, very attractive physically. He's got light brown hair which he bleaches. Normally, I don't like the look of bleached hair, but Aaron makes it work in a hot way! He's got darker skin with brown eyes. He's Eastern European, like around the Mediterranean. He's 5-feet, 11-inches tall and quite slender, with a "longish" and slender neck. Aaron is very attractive as it is. On a scale of one to ten, where ten is, as I like to refer to hot, beautiful Gay guys, a "deliciously beautiful piece of male cheesecake", and Aaron is vanilla flavoured, Aaron is, or rather was, a "nine"! Now, what I want to tell you about, is Aaron's legs. When we met, and we met at the café my "friend" Kelly is a Barista at. Kelly is a hot, sensuously beautiful young man, and I am "very intimately" acquainted with him. Aaron was wearing shorts. He has very nice legs, except, they are quite hairy. Now, his leg hair was light coloured but he had so much, you could not see skin. Kelly has met Aaron the week before and has talked to him at great lengths. The one thing about their conversations is that Aaron complimented Kelly on his sexy, smooth legs. The day I met him, he noticed I have smooth legs. I was honest with him, and complimented him on his nice legs, but, I did suggest he should shave them. Did he actually think about it? It took some convincing, but, Kelly and I convinced Aaron to shave his legs. Kelly even offered to help Aaron as sometimes, it can be quite difficult to get all the hair off, especially around the upper backs of the legs. The other day (Friday, or more specifically, Good Friday) ), and with Kelly's help, Aaron shaved his legs right from his thighs down to his ankles. Aaron removed hair from EVERY SQUARE CENTIMETRE OF HIS LEGS!. As nice as Aaron's legs were before, shaving them made his legs look exceptionally sexy!

At first, Aaron said it felt a little weird having ultra smooth legs. Being a very cool, and quite damp day, Kelly took Aaron for a walk outside. That was when Aaron began feeling how sexy his legs were. He admitted how the cool, damp air felt so sexy! For Aaron, it took maybe an hour for the "weird' feeling to go away. After that, he just felt super sexy! And he looked sexy! I know, as I got to see his sexy gams that day. I told him there was a consequence to having as sexy legs as he has, he had to wear shorts ALL THE TIME! '365-days-a-year?' he asked. Kelly and I both told him "YES!"

That was a few days ago! Aaron has shaved his legs yesterday again. Now, he doesn't want any hair on his legs ever again! And he has worn shorts. Last night, Kelly and I took Aaron to the café where Kelly works. On Saturday evenings, there are a lot of Gay guys there. Aaron got so many compliments for his smooth, sexy gams, and several guys asked him for dates. As I said at the beginning, the kid was very attractive as it was. When he agreed to let Kelly help him with shaving his legs, he took his attractiveness to a whole new level! He is now a "ten"! The young man is G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S! Or as I like to refer to a young beauty like him, "a deliciously beautiful piece of (in his case, vanilla flavoured) male cheesecake".

And as I said to him when I first saw him with his smooth gams, "You've got it! Flaunt it!"

He is!