Playing pocket billiards and soggy biscuit

uncut...@my-deja.com

Dec 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/16/99
Would like to hear stories from guys who who mucked around at school. Two of
my favourite games were playing soggy biscuit and pocket billiards with my
buddies (still like to cut holes in my jeans, like I used to do with school
uniform pants), haven't played soggy biscuit for a few years though, will
never forget the taste of eating a biscuit coated in the cum of a few of my
horny mates.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

ElectroUK

Dec 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/30/99
Hi,
I would love to know what soggy biscuits are. Yes I tiik every change
when I was at
school to touch guys up. One day in class I oppened the flies of a guy
sitting ay a
dest behind me and had a great feel. I use to suck off guys after
school, but
another was unhappy when I tried to fuck him. It was in the 1969's long
before HIV
but I had not heard of lube. It hurt him, he told me.

Lol

Don.