Got caught j/oing by mom! in sox and underwear

Latino1961

Jan 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/9/97

Your mom paddles you at age 23? Sounds like spam to me..

SneexinPA

Jan 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/9/97

The other day I was just in my white underwear briefs and white gym sox,
j/oing to a magazine and my mom came in the room and caught me. I didn't
think she would see my big dick because I was humping against the bed, she
said I was going to be punished. I loved the whole thing even though my
ass hurt real bad from getting paddled. I was wondering if any other guys
find this sort of activity fun too. White sox, briefs, j/oing and the
spanking turned-me on immensely. I am a white male age 23. Let me here
from you today.