Sexy Sadie is ready to make you cum hard and blow your mind!

Sexy Sadie

May 16, 2018, 6:41:32 PM5/16/18
No judgments here! Call for a sexy time with one horny babe. We can both get
off
together as I listen to your moans of pleasure and you can hear mine. I’ll cum
for you so hard. I will do anything you want, nothing is off limits. I can’t
wait to hear about your cock and all the ways you will use in on me and in me.
want to rub my big tits in your face and have you suck my perfect and hard
nipples. This fuck is just a call away.

Check me out at sexxxys...@gmail.com

2.00 per minute (Canadian callers - $2.50 per minute)

Would you like one of my hot friends to join in? $3.25 per minute for 2 girl
pleasure.

Ten minute minimum for each call. All major credit cards and gift cards are
accepted. Calls are billed discreetly as S&D Design, LLC.

Call me directly when you are ready to play at 1-888-964-8902

You wanna know what I like? I enjoy playing any role, MILF, neighbor, nurse, or
best friend’s wife. I wanna have a threesome or foursome with you or watch as
you
and your friends jerk off and cum all over me. I like sucking that hard cock
and
then taking it in the ass, over and over. You want to fuck a mermaid or a
Unicorn, I’m your girl. You can worship my tiny feet and suck on my perfect
little toes. Nothing is off limits!