Re: 619 San Diego - SoCal Bottom Boy

paul1...@gmail.com

Jul 22, 2017, 5:19:09 AM7/22/17
On Tuesday, November 26, 1996 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, Jerry Garner wrote:
> I'm 23 years old, 5'9, about 170#, Brown hair, Hazel eyes, 8 1/2" cut
>
> I am an experienced cock sucker, and love to suck any dick, cut or uncut,
> large or small. I am looking for mutual j/o, someone who just wants to
> have their cock sucked, or whatever. I am really interested in being used
> a toy, and am more than willing to do whatever my partner wants. I
> personally have never been penetrates, except for one time when I baught
> a 5 inch dildoe so that i could satisfy my curiosity about what it felt
> like. Unfortunately, I loved the feeling a little too much, and have been
> longing to feel a real cock sliding in and out of my ass, and working
> it's way up to flat out slaming it's way in and out. I am more than
> willing to please, and willing to try whatever turns you on. My only
> condition is that we must be discrete.
>
> I am available to satisfy your desires anytime, but am currently
> searching for a special cock to fill my mouth or ass on Nov 29. Please e-
> mail me if you are interested, rather than posting. If you feel that your
> message is urgent, you can page me at 628-9325. Enter the code 2050 and
> I'll know to check my messages the first opportunity I get.
>
> Sucks and Kisses,
> Jerry

Jerry,

Most men will not admit that they have a small dick, but I will. I also enjoy head, but have not experienced head from a male. I enjoy all holes that my female partners offers, but have never tried male anal sex.

As I write this, my dick grows harder. Are you sure you want to wait till Nov 29? Is there a medical reason for that date?

Looking forward to
Sucks and Kisses,

Paul

jackru...@gmail.com