gay guys in Cape Town, South Africa

mrkl...@sonnenberg.uct.ac.za

Apr 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/9/97

Any gay or bi guys in Cape Town in search of a buddy please e-mail. I love
sucking cock and swallowing cum. Also straight guys who want to have their
cocks sucked and their cum swallowed.

Jamie

Apr 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/10/97

Hey dude - UCT ha?

Sounds like a cool proposition, but we mustn't let anybody know about this.
I think the best way would be to maybe have you send a photo, or at least
description of yourself to this to this news channel. Whats your first
name ? Lau... -

Cheers Mate

mrkl...@sonnenberg.uct.ac.za wrote in article
<mrklau03....@sonnenberg.uct.ac.za>...

fredd...@gmail.com

Apr 15, 2020, 10:48:04 AM4/15/20

fredd...@gmail.com

Apr 15, 2020, 10:49:09 AM4/15/20
Petty you are not up here in Gauteng. Would feed you my cock and cum daily.