New Jersey/New York Girl looking for men, women or couples for fun

SukAl...@aol.com

Feb 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/16/97

HI:) I am 19 year old female from NJ. I am currently trying to seek
out my sexuality and what I want to do in life. I am loking for men,
women or couples that would like to share there sexual fantasies with
me. I want to actually act them out. I am for real!!! I know it
sounds too good to be true but I am looking for sexual partners. I am
5'4", 110lbs, br hair, br eyes, 34c-24-34 and I am attractive. I
would like to meet others who would like to have SAFE sex!!!! I am
drug and disease free and you better be also. If you are a single
male, lets me and have fun. I will be calling you back in July when I
have my gangbang. That is one of my fantasies in life but I will need
to have you here for a one on one session before I call you back. You
must be able to handle me. Well, thats all for now. I am for real
and I hope I hear from you. By the way, I live in the 201 area code
and am willing to travel to the 201,908,609,718,212,516 area codes.
your place or mine. Doesent bother me. Anyway, I hope you take this
seriously as I am. We can both have lots of fun:))

Tammy

Budman

Feb 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/16/97

Don't live in those area codes, but I am willing to travel. Let me
know.

SukAl...@aol.com

Feb 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/17/97

SukAl...@aol.com

Feb 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/18/97

John E. Cole

Feb 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/18/97
to Budman

On Sun, 16 Feb 1997, Budman wrote:

> Don't live in those area codes, but I am willing to travel. Let me
> know.
>

> Don't live there either. But I do travel thru those areas on ocassion.
Drop me a line and let me know how my girlfriend and I can help.

SukAl...@aol.com

Feb 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/18/97

DAVID CLIFFORD

Feb 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/19/97

Hi Tammy, my name is JEB and I'm a 37 year old professional living in
CT. I'm 6'2 and a very athletic 230 pounds. I'm looking for someone just
like you that I can share a very discreet fun relationship with. I'll
spoil you rotten. I hope your for real!!! You can respond to me through
my internet address and I'll give you my direct phone number. JEB

TIM

Feb 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/19/97
to SukAl...@aol.com
HI TAMMY,
MY NAME IS TIM. I'M 5'10" TALL WITH BROWN HAIR,BLUE EYES AND
180 LBS. I'M AN AVID TENNIS PLAYER AND DIVORCED. I REALLY LIKED YOUR
AD AND "YES" I AM AS SERIOUS AS YOU ARE ABOUT EXPLORING OUR SEXUAL
SELVES. AS EROTIC AS YOU SOUND, I DEFINITELY WANT TO ACT LIKE MAGELLAN
IF YOU'RE THE CAPE OF GOOD HOPE!!! I LIVE IN SOUTH JERSEY SO IF YOU
WOULD LIKE TO VISIT I HAVE ROOM IN THE HOUSE. ONE MORE THING, I JUST
GOT A DIGITAL CAMERA (I DON'T DO THAT DEVELOPING THING VERY WELL) AND
I'M JUST LOOKING FOR NEW SUBJECTS TO PHOTOGRAPH AND DOWNLOAD ONTO MY
HARDDRIVE. "OOPS", SORRY ABOUT THAT SEXUAL METAPHOR, IT WAS
UNINTENDED. ANYWAY, PLEASE E-MAIL ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO "MEET ME
IN THE FLESH"(THAT ONE WAS INTENTIONAL)OR JUST MEET FOR DINNER AND GET
TO KNOW ONE ANOTHER. I CAN BE REACHED AT (timo...@parkavenue.net) OR
CALL ME AT 609-858-4997.
HOPE TO SEE OR TALK TO YOU SOON,

TIM

jncl...@prolog.net

Feb 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/19/97
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

JEB IS A DILDO CRAMMER.

Pear...@sucks.com

Feb 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/20/97

TIM <TIMO...@parkavenue.net> wrote:

>--------------51353BC56EA8

When are you idiotic morons gonna realize that this ad is a phony, as
is 99.999% of ads placed by so-called "females"? Notice there's been
no response? Notice how the poster keeps re-posting the same ad every
day? It's some jack off guy with a pic of his ex-girlfriend getting
off on seeing people replying to his lame ad. Get a life. How long
does it take for you morons to realize you've been scammed? And Jeb,
lose some fucking weight, you fat loser fuck. WHo in the fuck would
want a whip dick named JEB anyway, besides your whore mother?

> TIM
>

>--------------51353BC56EA8

>From: SukAl...@aol.com
>Newsgroups: alt.sex.girl.watchers,alt.sex.girls,alt.sex.guns,alt.sex.hello-kitty,alt.sex.incest,alt.sex.intergen,alt.personals.ads,alt.binaries.pictures.nudism,alt.sex.exhibitionism,alt.sex.masturbation,alt.sex.swingers,alt.personals.fetish,alt.personal.ads,alt.sex.breast,alt.sex.breathless,alt.sex.brothels,alt.sex,alt.sex.pictures.female,alt.sex.stories
>Subject: New Jersey/New York Girl looking for men, women or couples for fun
>Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 16:34:21 GMT
>Xref: news.emi.com alt.sex.girl.watchers:46753 alt.sex.girls:45706 alt.sex.guns:10305 alt.sex.hello-kitty:15458 alt.sex.incest:56216 alt.sex.intergen:27292 alt.personals.ads:164408 alt.binaries.pictures.nudism:119897 alt.sex.exhibitionism:145217 alt.sex.masturbation:145256 alt.sex.swingers:97990 alt.personals.fetish:46318 alt.sex.breast:99549 alt.sex.breathless:17682 alt.sex.brothels:41760 alt.sex:460531 alt.sex.pictures.female:259510 alt.sex.stories:238178

>HI:) I am 19 year old female from NJ. I am currently trying to seek
>out my sexuality and what I want to do in life. I am loking for men,
>women or couples that would like to share there sexual fantasies with
>me. I want to actually act them out. I am for real!!! I know it
>sounds too good to be true but I am looking for sexual partners. I am
>5'4", 110lbs, br hair, br eyes, 34c-24-34 and I am attractive. I
>would like to meet others who would like to have SAFE sex!!!! I am
>drug and disease free and you better be also. If you are a single
>male, lets me and have fun. I will be calling you back in July when I
>have my gangbang. That is one of my fantasies in life but I will need
>to have you here for a one on one session before I call you back. You
>must be able to handle me. Well, thats all for now. I am for real
>and I hope I hear from you. By the way, I live in the 201 area code
>and am willing to travel to the 201,908,609,718,212,516 area codes.
>your place or mine. Doesent bother me. Anyway, I hope you take this
>seriously as I am. We can both have lots of fun:))

>Tammy

>--------------51353BC56EA8--

ed & beth williams

Feb 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/20/97

Although your post is probably a little unreal, I'll respond anyway.
I ive in the 908 area and would like to meet with you and see if we
might get together. I'm a bit older and much more experienced than you
and I hope yo find that appealing. Contact me via e-mail at
Mand...@hotmail.com and we can make arraingments
ed

Kathy & Joe

Feb 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/22/97

Tammy,
You're right ... seems too good to be true, but we're responding anyway.
We're sure you've been bombed w/mail by now, but, if you're interested,
please e-mail us back. BTW ... we don't know what the age of consent is
in NJ, and have no intention of following this up if you're "under-age".

emjay...@aol.com

May 27, 2015, 6:36:46 PM5/27/15
Hey I'm in 516 and would like to share your fantasies... Let me know if your interested

wizard...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2015, 2:08:04 PM7/3/15
Me and my wife are looking.if you like to meet give us a call 609 332-2001 my name is ozzy the wife Stephanie