Get your freak on with this bad babe Natalie!

Naughty Natalie

Jul 22, 2019, 1:18:54 AM7/22/19

Check me out at www.phonesexkingdom.com/natalie
Or Call me at 1-888-664-0295

I am a young college babe on a sexual adventure to tease and please your cock
via phone sex! I love playing with all fantasies and kinks. If you have a
naughty role-play you have been dying to live out, I am your girl! If you just
want to get off with a babe on the other end, I will be playing with my naughty
assortment of toys with you! I hope you and I can get together soon and have
some hot phone sex! Call soon and hear me moan your name until you cum with me
;)

Ten minute minimum for each call. All major credit cards and gift cards are
accepted.All cards are billed discreetly as S & D Design. 18 Years of age or
older!
$2.00 per minute (Canadian callers - $2.50 per minute)
Feeling a sexy 3-way? $3.25 per minute for 2 girl pleasure