Google Grupper har inte längre stöd för nya Usenet-inlägg eller -prenumerationer. Historiskt innehåll förblir synligt.

THESE HOTTIES WILL MAKE YOU A CUSTOMIZED VIDEO OR PHOTOSHOOT (0/1)

8 visningar

t...@twp.com

oläst,
13 aug. 2020 19:04:102020-08-13
till
THESE HOTTIES WILL MAKE YOU A CUSTOMIZED VIDEO OR PHOTOSHOOT

I'm a professional photographer and filmmaker. I have several girls
looking to make extra money making customized photo spreads or
videos. You can hire them to follow a script you write. You choose
the props, action, wardrobe, etc. Want them to look into the camera
and say your name? They will!

Contact 747.271.8077 or visit www.tonywilliamsproductions.com and look
at the "Our Current Models" page and select a model you want to work
with.

These are just a few of the girls to choose from...
0 nya meddelanden