Instant, Personalized Sex. Elise makes it happen.

Erotic Elise

Oct 7, 2018, 3:34:04 AM10/7/18
Mention PersonalElise and get 5 free extra minutes with your paid call!

I'm Elise, a college girl who needs some extra help in paying tuition! I want to
hear any and all of your secret fantasies via Phone Sex!! Let's explore your
fetishes together and both get off! Taboo-friendly, with no limitations!

Ageplay, incest, cuckold, humiliation, sissification, accomplice, mistress, SPH,
roleplay, body worship, gfe, babysitter, bbc, pegging, sounding, foot fetish,
bestiality, noncon, findom the list goes on and on!

Call me: Elise 1-877-208-4254
$2/min USA, 10-min min. major credit cards/gift cards accepted.
Billed discreetly as S&D Design.
Nudes w/ every paid call sent directly to your email.
18+ only. LGBTQA+ Friendly.