Your Favorite Phone Sex 1-888-664-0295

Naughty Natalie

Jan 25, 2019, 12:42:09 AM1/25/19
Your Favorite Phone Sex 1-888-664-0295

Check me out at www.phonesexkingdom.com/natalie

No taboos. No limits. Just you and I, living out your naughty fantasies! Let
me guide your cock to completion. Can you hear how wet you’ve made my tight,
little pussy? Let me be your little cum eating slut! I want nothing more than to
please you. Tell me exactly how you want me, daddy. I’m all yours. Our naughty
night is just a phone call away!

I’m into just about anything and everything you can think of! I enjoy all sorts
of role-plays! Age play, domination, sweet and sensual GFE! I can be however you
want me to be. I would love to hear from you so that you and I could have an
amazing and naughty night together. Call soon!!

Ten minute minimum for each call. All major credit cards and gift cards are
accepted.
$2.00 per minute (Canadian callers - $2.50 per minute)
Feeling a sexy 3-way? $3.25 per minute for 2 girl pleasure