"The Dating Game"

MstrsLaVon

Oct 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/13/96

The Dating Game
Entry Number Two
By Mistress LaVon

It's rare that two true friends fight. But when they do it's more
comical than violent. So was the case with Kay and Sandy. It seems that
Kay had her eyes set on Mark Wilson, dreamboat of Lincoln High. She
decided to make small talk with him one day and they really took a liking
to one another. They began seeing more and more of each other which cut
into the time she would normally spend with Sandy. This didn't bother
Sandy because as long as Kay was happy, she was happy. But the word
through the grapevine was that Mark was a major player and one girl was
never enough for him. This news did bother Sandy because Kay was really
starting to fall for Mark and she did not want to see her best friend hurt
by some slime ball.
The fireworks started when Sandy shared with Kay the things that were
being said about Mark. Kay accused Sandy of being jealous which was very
strange to Sandy because Kay knew better than anyone that men were not her
first choice. One thing lead to another and Kay decided that it was time
to change her circle of friends, starting with Sandy.
It hurt Sandy deeply to be cast out by the person who was closer to
her than any family member save her mother. (Who some how has safely been
removed from the hole in the roof). What hurt her even more was the fact
that Kay was so gaga over Mark that see was blinded by the obvious. So
Sandy decided to do something about it. She would invite Mark over to her
place and flirt with him a little. Then, once she had his head blown up,
she would ask him a few questions in hopes to get enough out of him to
prove to Kay that he was slime. She would have the cam-corder hiding so
she would have it all on tape. She called Mark and set it up for Saturday.
Though she was made at Sandy, Kay kept a goos relationship with
Sandy's mom who was like a second mom to her. She still visited her as
often as she could but would come in through the back door to avoid Sandy.
It just so happened that she was visiting her Saturday evening since Mark
had suddenly broken their plans to go out and she had free time on her
hands. Neither Kay nor Sandy's mom had any idea what was going to happen
that night, so you can imagine their shock when they heard Mark's voice in
the living room.
Kay crept to the kitchen door and peeked ouit, and sure enough, she
could see back of Marks head as well as Sandy in one of her "come get me"
mini skirts. She ahad her hair pulled back in a pony tail, bare feet, and
no make up; just the way Mark likes it.
While Mark and Sandy were busy with their greetings, Kay crawled into
the dining room and under the table, thinking they would surely stay in
the living room and get "comfortable" and she would have a full view of
what went on. Her plans were quickly changed when Sandy invited Mark to
the dining room table to have a piece of her mother's cake. Kay's heart
skipped a beat. She pulled herself in a tight ball and waited for them
both to sit down to avoid contact. She was determined to prove that Kay
was after her man; as if this were not proof enough.
Mark sat at the head of of the table which was a good thing for Kay
since she was under the far end. She heard Sandy walk into the kitchen
and return shortly with the sound of silverware and glasses. Kay kept
perfectly still as she heard Sandy ask how big of piece, how much milk
and anything else. Then she watched as Sandy's slim legs slide underneath
the table barely missing Kay with her crossing legs.
"I love to watch a man eat." cooed Sandy. Kay's jaw tightened.
"Then you'll love me then. I love eatin!" answered Mark as he woofed
down half of his cake. Sandy was repulsed by his lack of table manners,
but she had a job to do so she continued to smile.
"Well you must work out alot." she continued. "I don't see a bit of
fat on you. Just those big muscle of yours." The only response she
recieved was a bulch. Kay grinned and said to herself, "Ha! Not interested
you slut."
"May I have another piece? That was good!" bulched Mark as her shoved
the plate back in Sandy's face.
"Sure. Be right back!" answered Sandy not able to hide her disgust.
But Mark didn't notice.
Sandy walked into the kitchen where her mother was doing dishes. "I
swear!" she screeched. "I don't know whar Kay's see's in that thing!"
Sandy's mom just smiled as Sandy cut another piece of cake. It didn't
register right away that Sandy didn't know Kay was there and Kay is
suddenly not in the kitchen.
Sandy put on her fake smile and slipped back into her sexy voice as
she placed the plate down in front of Mark. "Here you are Hun." she sang
as she slide back into her seat, this time keeping her legs uncrossed. She
slide her chair so close to Mark that if there had been enough room, she
would have been right beside him. Kay saw this as a good thing because
they were further away from her, but also a bad thing because they were
closer to each other.
Kay was growing angrier by the second because it was obvious to her
that Mark had no interest in Sandy what so ever. Why did she keep pressing
the issue? But still, she decided to wait a while long before exposing
herself. She wasn't able to see that Sandy was now hand feeding Mark.
"So Mark," she began again. "I know you from school and everything,
but I don't REALLY know you. I would like toget to know you better Mark,
alot better." As she said this, Sandy began rubbing on of her feet up
Mark's pant leg. That was the last straw! Kay slide over in reach of Sandy
and grabbed her foot. Sandy's eyes got big and see bolted upright but did
not look under the table.
"Ow! What wa that for?" grumbled Mark, barely looking up from his
plate. "You didn't have to kick me!"
"I'm sorry! I had a chill!" answered a very confused Sandy. but her
confusion was answered quickly as Kay scratched a "K" on her left foot
heel. The tickling sensation caused Sandy to push her shoulders up to her
ears and smile deeply trying to hold in the laughter. Goose pimples
claimed her arms and legs as the three simple strokes were made.
Mark noticed the reaction and smiled hardily. "You like it when a ma
puts you in your place huh? Well, most of you need it."
Sandy's mouth dropped. She wanted to tell him off and put him out.
But there was no way she would be able to explain this to Kay if she
didn't complete the task at hand. So she managed a fake smile to replace
the real one she had just had and said, "And who better to do it than you
Mark." Again she felt Kay drawing out letters on her sole. The tickling
was so unbearable that she didn't attempt to decipher the message. She
smiled and squirmed trying her best not to let the laughter out. Mark
again noticed the large smile and goose pimples. He stuck out his chest
and Sandy would have sworn that she could actually she his head swelling.
Sandy was almost in a panic. How on earth was she ever going to prove
her point if Kay continued to torture her. She decided to press on and
hope that Mark made a mistake. She also hoped that Kay would be so focused
on torturing her that she missed it when he made it. "After all", she
thought to herself, "that statement about women being put in their place
should have set bells off!"
Sandy's mother came into the dining room with a very confused look on
her face as she dried her hands.
"I don't mean to be rude," she started, "but where's um, have you
seen umm" she didn't want to say Kay's name because she didn't quite
understand what was going on. Sandy's eyes widen as she started tapping
one finger on the table in a pointing motion.
"Oh? Oooooooooooohhhhh!" said Sandy's mom as an evil grin crawled
across her face. She thought she would take advantage of the situation.
"By the way Sandy, I still haven't forgotten about that hole in the roof."
she said trying to que Kay.
"I heard about that." said Mark. "That most have been a terrible
experience for you."
"You have no idea. But I'm sure Sandy can IMAGINE how bad it was for
me." said Sandy's mom.
Sandy erupted with a wail of laughter as Kay began racing her nails
back and forth across Sandy's soles. Sandy began to panic again. She
didn't want Mark to think she was a fruit cake so she pushed out "But
youoooo Looked so funnyhehehehehehehe"
Mark got caught up in Sandy's wild laughter and began to laugh
himself. Kay noticed this and stopped scratching.
It took a couple of minutes for Sandy to calm down. She was begining
to think that the torture was not worth it. Tickling was the torment she
could stand the least. she was about to tell Mark the truth when he asked
"So what was it that you wanted to know about me?" The door was open
again so Sandy decided to proceed. Kay also thought of a way to use
Sandy's question answer session against her.
"Well, you're a Senior right? What are you going to do after you
graduate?" Sandy asked trying to sound interested.
"Oh, I'm gonna be rich! Yeah! See, my dad owns his own sardine
shipping business. he says once I get my paper, I'm gonna run the place."
Mark answered with pride.
At that exact moment Kay began slowly dragging her finger down
Sandy's left sole causing a string of giggles and wiggles.
"What's so funny?!!!! We have had that business for over fifty years
now!" said Mark insulted.
Kay quickly scratched Sandy's soles causing her to scream with
laughter and almost bounce out of her chair. Kay stopped in fear of over
doing it to soon.
"I'm sorry! Really. I wasn't laughing at you. You just... ummm. you
reminded me of a joke." said Sandy as she grabbed Marks arm to keep him in
his seat. Sandy was breathing hard and almost in tears. Of course Mark
thought it was because he had threatened to leave so his head began to
swell once more. No smile found his face however.
"Okay, tell me!" he order. Kay could hardly keep from laughing
herself from Sandy's attempt to bail herself out.
"Okay. Ummmm, what do... you call.... the head of ummm Oh what do you
call theeee head of a fish college." said Sandy managing a fake smile.
"I dunno. What?" growled Mark.
"The Sar DEAN! Get it?" Hopelessness filled Sandy's face as Mark just
glared. Kay felt it was time to help her "best friend" out so she began
licking Sandy's toes which caused another session of high pitched giggles
as well as more shaking and goose bumps.
After watching Sandy laugh for a second or two Mark's smile returned.
"You have a very sweet laugh Sandy!" he said. After hearing that, Kay
stopped licking Sandy's toes a bit one. Sandy jumped slightly but did not
let on that she was now in pain.
"Thank you" replied Sandy now calming down. "Please, tell me more
about yourself"
Mark went into a fifteen minute speech with himself as the main
subject. Sandy pretended to be interested but began to lose hope of
getting him to say anything about his preference in women. Kay was getting
just as bored as well as cramped from sitting in one position so long. Kay
decided force Sandy into telling Mark that see was there and that Sandy
was trying to steal him from her.
She grabbed Sandy's right foot and vrought it close to her mouth. She
didn't bit it, but she began dragging her teeth along the ball of her
foot. Kay knew that Sandy would not be able to sit through this very long
at all. She knw that her mouth made Sandy horny and that the ball of her
foot was the most sensative part of her foot.
Sandy shrugged her shoulder up to her ears again and starting shaking
as she tried to hold back the laughter. She stopped breathing hoping that
she would pass out. Mark was telling her about how his stupid mother got
killed my a mouse trap and if she laughed now he might try to hurt her.
She bit the inside of her jaw and prayed that Kay would stop.
Mark glanced up and noticed Sandy. Her eyes were streaming with
tears, her face was as red as an apple, goose bumps had claimed her arms
and she had a grip on the table that vice grips would be jealous of.
"What's the matter with you?!!!!" asked Mark with a hint of fear in
his voice.
"I have to PEEE!" shouted Sandy. Kay had forgotten about Sandy's
limits. She release her foot and moved back a few spaces just in case she
sprung a leak.
As she tried to pull herself back together, Sandy didn't notice the
reaction her outburst had had on Mark. His eyes had closed to slits and he
was licking his lips as a very slimy smile crossed his face. He leaned
over to Sandy and whispered, "You wanna do it in my mouth?"
"What?!!!!" Kay and Sandy said at the same time. Mark jumped as fear
ran through him. Kay crawled from under the table with a killer look on
her face. "You are a sick puppy Mark!" How dare ask my best friend or any
other female to do something that sick!" shouted Kay slapping him all the
while.
"His probably one of those fuckin SPAMMERS that polute good
Newsgroups with that type of shit!" added Sandy.
"Get out of here! And don't bother to ever call me again!" order Kay
as she pushed Mark towards the door. Mark turned back around and looked at
Sandy. "Don't even think about it!" Sandy said as she closed the door on
him.
Sandy and Kay stood in the living room and starred at one another. It
has always been hard for Kay to admit she was wrong. Sandy was willing to
let it pass.
"You okay?" aske Sandy.
"Yeah. Sorry about biting your toes. That was mean." Kay said with
her head hanging down.
"Don't worry about it." Sandy said walking over to the table. "You
know what I like."
Kay smiled. "What are you going to do now?
"I'm going to finish my dessert. How 'bout you? " asked Sandy.
"I'm going to finish my dessert too!!" Kay laughed as she crawled
back under the table and Sandy sang out in laughter once more.

The End.