[ASFR] Stuff

CyberCzar

Apr 18, 2005, 10:22:12 PM4/18/05
Hello.

No I'm not dead. ;-)

Yes, ASFR.info will be back. It's experiencing some technical difficulties, but the site data has
been lost.

I did wasnt to extend a sneak preview to the ASFR community to the new site design for
CyberCzar's Realm and get your feedback.

It's still somewhat under construction:
http://cyberczar.org/wiki/

Also, I've started a new experiment with combining Choose-Your-Own-Adventures and
Wikis. Check out:
http://cyoa.cyberczar.org/

There's an ASFR story (shell only - it hasn't really been started yet) called "New Toy".

I'm also thinking of creating a Wiki specifically designed for an open-source story -- that is a
story entirely created by a community (with edits and galore by anybody).

What does everyone think about that, too?

I look forward to your thoughts.

Regards,
=============
____ _ ____ <http://www.cyberczar.org/>
/ ___| _| |__ ___ _ __ / ___|______ _ _ __ <cybr...@cotse.net>
| | | | | | '_ \ / _ \ '__| | |_ / _` | '__|
| |__| |_| | |_) | __/ | | |___ / / (_| | |
\____\__, |_.__/ \___|_| \____/___\__,_|_|
|___/

Seedy

Apr 19, 2005, 7:57:45 AM4/19/05
In article <Y3licmN6YXI=.a43b5c5980e3d006...@1113877332.nulluser.com>, CyberCzar <URL:mailto:cybrczar...@cotse.net.invalid> wrote:
> Hello.
>
> No I'm not dead. ;-)
>
> Yes, ASFR.info will be back. It's experiencing some technical difficulties,
> but the site data has been lost.

I have some of this, mostly the bits I did, so if the structure
is the same I can restore these.

> I did want to extend a sneak preview to the ASFR community to the new

> site design for
>
> CyberCzar's Realm and get your feedback.
>
> It's still somewhat under construction:
> http://cyberczar.org/wiki/
>
> Also, I've started a new experiment with combining Choose-Your-Own-Adventures
> and Wikis. Check out:
> http://cyoa.cyberczar.org/
>
> There's an ASFR story (shell only - it hasn't really been started yet)
> called "New Toy".
>
> I'm also thinking of creating a Wiki specifically designed for an
> open-source story -- that is a
> story entirely created by a community (with edits and galore by anybody).
>
> What does everyone think about that, too?

Sounds as though it could be fun...

Are you going to have hard-core and soft-core threads? [grin]

--
Seedy
c...@romsys.demon.co.uk

CyberCzar

Apr 19, 2005, 8:46:38 PM4/19/05
Seedy wrote:

But of course!

> > I look forward to your thoughts.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > <http://www.cyberczar.org/>
> > <cybr...@cotse.net>
>
> --
> Seedy
> c...@romsys.demon.co.uk

Regards,

DB_Story

May 28, 2005, 4:40:46 PM5/28/05
Any chance the lost items were preserved in the Internet Archive?

--

--- DB_Story (at) att.net http://home.att.net/~DB_Story (this site
moving soon)

"CyberCzar" <cybrczar...@cotse.net.invalid> wrote in message

Seedy

May 29, 2005, 1:15:51 PM5/29/05
In article <aKmdnULUG6b...@comcast.com>, DB_Story

<URL:mailto:DB_S...@att.net> wrote:
> Any chance the lost items were preserved in the Internet Archive?

I checked that. Nada, as far as I could tell.

(I assume you mean the Wayback Machine at http://www.archive.org/)

AFAIK, wikis and other sorts of dynamically generated web sites
(like php things) are particularly difficult for their web
crawlers to archive.

This is a continuing problem on the Internet.

Even though people try hard to avoid it, web sites go belly up,
and info gets lost.

Some of the stuff on robots that I put up, I have archived, but I
know this is not altogether consistent.

And, I know I don't have copies of things that other people added.

I will see if I can find some way to put things up again, if
CyberCzar isn't in a position to re-start www.asfr.info.

Maybe I should see if there is room for robotic speculations on
the main Wikipedia! [grin]

> --- DB_Story (at) att.net http://home.att.net/~DB_Story (this site
> moving soon)
>

> "CyberCzar" <cybrczar...@cotse.net.invalid> wrote in message
> > Hello.
> >
> > No I'm not dead. ;-)
> >
> > Yes, ASFR.info will be back. It's experiencing some technical
> > difficulties, but the site data has been lost.
> >
> > I did wasnt to extend a sneak preview to the ASFR community to the new
> > site design for CyberCzar's Realm and get your feedback.
> >
> > It's still somewhat under construction:
> > http://cyberczar.org/wiki/
> >
> > Also, I've started a new experiment with combining
> > Choose-Your-Own-Adventures and Wikis. Check out:
> > http://cyoa.cyberczar.org/
> >
> > There's an ASFR story (shell only - it hasn't really been started yet)
> > called "New Toy".
> >
> > I'm also thinking of creating a Wiki specifically designed for an
> > open-source story -- that is a story entirely created by a community
> > (with edits and galore by anybody).
> >
> > What does everyone think about that, too?
> >
> > I look forward to your thoughts.
> >
> > Regards,

soulj...@gmail.com

Sep 27, 2018, 12:23:35 AM9/27/18
Freeze commercial

https://youtu.be/CbNoh46STBQ

bride...@geemail.com

Sep 27, 2018, 4:32:58 PM9/27/18
On Wed, 26 Sep 2018 21:23:34 -0700 (PDT), soulj...@gmail.com wrote:

>Freeze commercial
>
>https://youtu.be/CbNoh46STBQ

Nice to see that folks still hang around here.
BL