Hello?

Danielle Pluzsik

Dec 26, 2020, 8:25:20 PM12/26/20
There're nothing but spam advertisements here. Sad, because I have a fetish for evil male robots. I don't know when I developed this fetish, but I'm 85% sure it was from Metal Sonic when I was 7/8 years old. From like the fanfics depicting his capture of Amy in Sonic CD to the end of the Sonic OVA where he speaks. I know, the voice is stupid now, but to an 8 year old, it was quite "interesting." Then when I was 11 I got into Mega Man and always hated that Duo cured Mega Man of Evil Energy in Mega Man 8, because I thought it would turn him evil. I had a voice planned out for him and everything. When I discovered Bass, I thought he was hot. After that, when I was 12 going on 13, I was introduced to the extinct Disney World attraction Alien Encounter and liked S.I.R., the robot in the preshow, who abused an alien named Skippy and was voiced by Tim Curry. Then it was back to Bass again, and then I got into Toonami, and started liking TOM, which is a rare subversion as TOM is normally heroic. But, in the online game that was part of the Trapped in Hyperspace event, he got infected by Swayzak and became evil, and I fell in love with that fact. The game is lost media, and I desperately want to find it because of it (and the fact that you go inside TOM to save him, because I'm into male endo.) When the 2017 Toonami event Countdown came around, I HATED the fact that they made TOM's AI companion Sara evil instead of TOM. (I initially wasn't bothered by it, but when I returned to the Toonami fandom after a hiatus, I HATED it.) Then I discovered Grid, Cyborg's arch-nemesis from DC Comics, and thought he was hot. I couldn't wait for the Cyborg Hyper Drive ride at Six Flags New England to open because Grid was in it, and when I finally went on it and heard his voice, I thought it was the hottest thing ever. I'm devastated at the end of the ride audio when he goes "Nooooo...!" I wish he had won and taken over the multiverse. Yeah, that's my story.

I don't know why evil robots are so attractive to me, but they are and I'm happy.