Dr Shantanu Panigrahi - UK's Unsung Hero, Suing 800 Wicked People

Anonymous

Feb 18, 2019, 12:35:37 PM2/18/19
INTRODUCING TO YOU THE WORLD-FAMOUS THINKER
Dr Shantanu Panigrahi, Scientist & Philosopher Extraordinaire, is the
Victim of an Enormous Supra-National Conspiracy involving Governments,
Courts, Police, Lawyers, Judges, Prosecutors, Forum Admins, Chicken
Industry Executives, Educators, Politicians, Complaints-Handlers,
Ombudsmen, Motorcyclists, Paedophiles, Secret Services & Mental Health
Providers of UK, India, France, Pakistan, Botswana, Zimbabwe & other
countries not as yet identified but could include Cameroon, Belgium,
Zimbabwe, Holland & Kenya, but is bravely fighting back for Justice as
documented at:
https://shantanup.wordpress.com
https://groups.google.co.uk/forum/#!search/"Shantanu Panigrahi"|sort:date
These details are all available at the website but are presented here for
convenience.
Addresses: 3 Hoath Lane, Wigmore, Gillingham, Kent, ME8 0SL, UK, also Plot
2457/1 Gourinagar, Bhubaneswar 751002, Odisha, India also A13/3 Kalindi
Housing Estate, North 24 Parganas, South Dumb Dumb, Kolkata 700089,
W.Bengal, India
Emails: shanpanigrahi[at]yahoo.co.uk, panigrahi[at]gmail.com,
catlovers[at]hotmail.co.uk, shan.panigrahi[at]nri.org
Telephones: (+44) 01634 379604, (+44) 07967 789619
Dates of Birth: January 15 but also August 8 1957, as if and when required
(selection on type of Disability Benefit, Legal Fees Waiver etc. being
claimed)
Net Wealth: About US$ 9,000,000 (Rs. 50 crore) including properties in India
Lawyers: Miss Courtney Olding c.olding[at]pohwer.net & her partner Prof
Gurpal (Paul) Singh Tiwana tiwana9rf[at]btinternet.com, both of 12 Nares
Road, Parkwood, Rainham, ME8 9RF, UK
UK Social Security (National Insurance) No. YZ330724D NHS No. 6284771487
Hospital No. R570808AD

LEGAL RECORD
DR SHANTANU PANIGRAHI'S SCHEDULE, AT FEBRUARY 10 2019, OF 800+ CROOKS
(INDIVIDUALS, COMPANIES & ORGANISATIONS) WHO SHALL BE, OR ARE ALREADY
BEING, VERY SEVERELY PROSECUTED, SUED, ARRESTED, REPORTED, DISMISSED,
TAKEN INTO CUSTODY, HUMILIATED, PUBLICLY COMPLAINED ABOUT AND EXPOSED
TO INTERNATIONAL RIDICULE ON THE INTERNET UNTIL THEY PAY COMPENSATION

DETAILS of the crimes suffered at http://shantanup.wordpress.com (you can
comment freely there, uncensored)
SUMMARIES of these crimes at https://twitter.com/shanpanigrahi &
https://shantanup.wordpress.com/diary-2
KEY to abbreviations at the end of this list; most places are in Kent or UK

Holly Hepworth, "partner" of Nikesh Sharma
COBRA Committee under the PM
Professor D. Fussey, Vice-Chancellor of UoG
Management Committee, Siri Guru Nanak Gurdwara in Gillingham
H.M. Queen (dethronement & suing, Crown Immunity having been ruled bogus by
Griffith-Jones at Medway County Court, but no beheading, because of Pardon
issued)
Arthur, Canada House criminal who refused to give surname
OIC of Fees Office, RCJ who wrongly accused me of claim fraud
UK Visas & Immigration, Office Mgr
The British State & all its agents at home & abroad - see
https://shantanup.wordpress.com/2016/01/07
Theresa May as PM in my case no. E35YM660 for £5,000,000 to £15,000,000
Nic Gould, suspected to be the Nic[at]Medway County Court who refuses to
give surname
Shaiqa Shaffi, Solicitor, may be related to Shaquille
Susan Cooke & adult family
Narendra Modi, P.M. of Republic of India, who I will take into custody at
the earliest opportunity
Constable Alan D. Pughsley QPM, mindless stooge and defender of the Evil
Queen
Radcliffe School, esp. Board of Governors
O. Feyesitan of the Admin Court
PC 59899 'Emma', IMU Chief Investigator (Kent Police) refused to provide
surname probably because it is 'Palmer'
J.Shukla & Co. Chartered Surveyors
Chief Constable Dee Collins, West Yorkshire Police
Thomas Bartlett, an agent of the Government Legal Dep't Litigation Group
Alan Harding, Solicitor
Joan Wilson, Complaints Analysis Team Mgr, Disability Living Allowance
Assessment Office, Newcastle upon Tyne
Dr Opanuga an Evil One of Long Catlis Rd Surgery, Rainham
Leslie Cousins, CPO Queen's Bench, RCJ
Authorhouse LLC for failing to pay me royalties on the book they refused to
publish
Rural African Network for Poultry, who trafficked contaminated drugs hidden
in chickens & blamed me
Jules v.d. Heer, Advocate, General Court of the European Union
iATO, formerly Clearly Business Solutions Limited of Kashif Irfan
Mary Appiah-Ampofo
Dr Adoko Emezie, MD (psychiatry) locum to Canada House
Boobie Susan Savage, an agent provocateur of the British Secret Service
Nadia Hussain (spelling may vary), QB Issue & Enquiries
Kofi Annan, former Secretary-Director General of UN
ELS Law & associates of East End London
Brenel (refused to give full name) at HJA Solicitors
Kelly Mills, Wigmore Medical Centre, Chief Accomplice of Frankenstein
Michael, who refused to supply surname, at House of Commons Enquiry Service
in July 2018
Samuel Bergmanski, a Jew
Willow Suite (Secure Unit) of Littlebrook Hospital, Dartford
Professional Standards Dep't, North Yorkshire Police
Patel (of London South Employment Tribunal Croydon, refused to give
forename)
Wordpress Inc. & subsidiaries
Wasim Yunus, Head of Member & Supporter Services, Libdem Party
D Edwards of Dixon & Templeton Solicitors
Cherie (B), barrister with Matrix connection
World Poultry Science Association (UK Branch, incorporated)
Court Manager, Medway Civil & Family Court (2013-16, all occupants of post)
Deputy High Court Judge Kennedy QC, Lewes Appeal Centre who must be
arrested but only after investigation
Sharon Davies, Corporate Governancer NHS Medway
Alexander Barristers Chambers
R Atkinson, crooked solicitor of Kent
Evolution Team of Deepak Chopra, Bernardo Kastrup, Leo Krauss & Richard
Dawkins
Tassells Solicitors, Faversham
Labour Party
Joleene Sears of NHS, bribed to change her Mental Health Report
Police Inspector 8834 David Venus-Coppard, Midway Task Force
Sandra Coe, NHS Accomplice & Bait
Rocky Beltrami, Solicitor
Keith Fletcher, spy for Kent Police
Lynne Overend, IPCC Senior Administrator
Helen Gaylot of Long Catlis Rd Surgery, Rainham
Philip Fitchett, Medway SJU (Courts Section)
Tony Bristow-Stagg, an agent of MI5
Scarboro Ward of the Arundel Secure Unit of William Harvey Hospital,
Ashford (named after grandfather of criminal Judge Mike Harvey)
Rebecca Ann Carter, a swindler from Authorhouse
Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC)
M. E.Coulon, Registrar of General Court of the European Union
Evenden Solicitors of Fordingbridge, an accessory of Hampshire Police
Andrew Ling of Medway Mental Health Trust
Justice Hildebrand, an incompetent or corrupt non-investigator who must be
arrested immediately
John Bercow, Speaker of the House of Commons who never replied to my Summons
Employment Tribunal (Ashford)
Larry Rush, Corrupt Humans Resources Manager at OISC
Stephane Dujaric, Spokesman for the Secretary General of the UN
Janine Hudson of Canada House
Catherine Fothergill, CPU Driver Diversion Kent Police
Adam Lillis, Freedom of Information Officer, IPCC
Shell Franchise Services
"ChristineES" aka "Tiggerism", RF liar
Dr Isaac Sundeep, professional sadist & supplier of false diagnoses
Gyanajuga Publications, Bhubaneswar
Room E307 RCJ (all occupants 2013-)
Ivan D. Reid, PMC
Spectator magazine & Editor Boris
Dr Akim Abimbola Kassim, Consultant Physiotherapist of Canada House
"Tarheeler", RF Admin
Dr Niranjana Patel behind whom Sudhir of Wigmore Medical Centre hides
Dixon & Templeton Solicitors of Fordingbridge, accessory of Hampshire Police
Ashley Pascaul, fraudster at Austin Macauley Editors owing me US$5,600
"MetallicHue", RF communist
Alex Charles Calthrop of A&O Enterprises
Slater & Gordon Lawyers of Manchester
"Henson X", state troll on TR
Kerry Pritchard at Fosters Law, a shameful triple agent AKA Kerry Vant AKA
Kerry Butler
Michael Alig, Club Kid Killer & stalker
"Polymath247", a criminal member of staff at the axis of evil at Religious
Forums
David Cameron, former PM of UK
"loverofhumanity", hateful RF liar
Judge Brian Doyle, President of the Employment Tribunals who must be
arrested immediately
Canada House, a KMPT criminal enterprise of shameless bastards which should
be razed to the ground
Chloe Semp, Intake Caseworker at PHSO
Kerry Vant, North & Central Kent Magistrates Court Administration Centre
aka Kerry Butler, PSD Complaints Kent Police
Phoenix Pharmacy for adding opium to prescriptions thereby creating
addiction
Gurpal Singh Tiwana aka Paul, a snake in wolf's clothing
"Jacobus", online liar
Felix Horwath, Fees Office, RCJ
County Court Money Claims Centre (all Salford staff)
Shah & Co. Certified Accountants
Kevin Eaves of Employment Tribunals
Cabinet Office esp "Louise" who refused to give his surname (2014/TO615415)
Sarah Dobson, Common Hoor for Irfan
Devi Palanivelu, UN Secretariat, probably not devi8
Mainguard Security of East Ham, burglars
Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) South East Area HQ
Karen Warner, Customer Investigations Officer at HMCTS
Jeannette Lismore of CPU Kent
"Allah", an individual consciousness deity incarnate of nirguna Saraswati
District Judge Green of Medway Court, linked to Green Acre academy, who
must be arrested immediately
S. Lewcock (dec'd) whose lawyer started harassing me for no reason
Graham Cotton, Medway County Court Clerk
Taz, who refused to supply surname, a creature of crooked Master Keith
Eastman at RCJ
Zionah Jaldo, Employment Tribunals stooge
RLegal Solicitors in Regent St
Nightingale Chambers of Direct Access Barristers
Medway County Court
"Viraja", RF liar
Egregious_C, ec[at]derd.net, an anonymous, racist stooge & cohort of the UK
State
Commissioner of Police for Bhubaneswar & Cuttack
Dr Prakash Rao, BUPA Walderslade
Professional Standards Dep't, West Yorkshire Police
R Newton, Tribunal Officer (Employment)
"IndigoChild5559", a Zionist bastard at RF
Ian Lavery MP, Shadow Minister for Trade Unions & Civil Society
Anti-Defamation League (ADL)
David English, IPCC Contact Advisor
Markus Booth, a double agent of the Europe State in Strasburg
Julie Palmer, PALS & Complaints Admin, KMPT
Debbie, who refused to supply surname, at Masters Support Unit of the
Queens Bench Div'n, RCJ
Stephen Crowther MEP
Whiterose Blackmans Solicitors, Leeds
Monneka Tahir, Trainee Solicitor of Leeds
J. Sherwood, Duty Judge's assistant
Sexual Health Advisory Board, Bury St. Edmunds
PC Kenan Mehmet (City of London Police)
Liberal Democrats Party
"devi8", pretending goddess but really a deviate
Dave Moore, Admin Supervisor at CCMCC & relative of Patricia Moore
Stephens & Sons, Solicitors & Commissioners for Oaths, Chatham
Shell Petroleum
"davethedave", mocking PMC
Esther Ruth Mcvey MP whose dep't stalked me
R. Hills, Admin Officer, CCMCC
Ravi Singh Sahota, stalker
Rajan Mathai, Former London High Commissioner for India, who must be
expelled from UK
Christine Okali of Overseas Development Administration
Jay Wiltshire, Team Leader of Canada House
Jeremy Corbyn, in his capacity as Leader of Labour
Lord Peter Hunt, Investigations (Internal) Dept, IPCC
"Deepdish Pizza", RF lying atheist
Mishcon de Reya Solicitors
Olympia Publishers
Rt Hon Jeremy Wright QC MP, Attorney General (removed from office after my
complaint)
Acting Police Sgt 812 Burdess of West Yorkshire Police
Eddie De Guello, PMC
HR Dep't of UoG (all staff 2001-3)
David Jenkins at Queen's Bench Enquiries, RCJ
"JJ50", an RF denier that my dead mother visited
Jan Inghelram, Luxemburg crook claiming to be COJ Director Europe Legal
Adviser on Admin
Gregory Cook, suspected triple agent
David Chalice, double agent
Talk Rational forum (TR) (all mods & admins)
Secretary Theo Glypsis, Embassy of the Hellenic Republic, London
General Sir Nicholas Carter, KCB CBE DSO
Solicitors Regulation Authority
Mathias Gillmann, UN Criminal with office address in Geneva
Nikesh M Sharma, Solicitor for Wigmore Torturers
Councillor Barry J Kemp
Ali Memon, Court of Appeal Civil Division
Ladbrokes, for cheating & claiming my chit was forged
Information Rights Dep't of KMPT who sent my personal data to a hijacked
yahoo email
Simon Evenden, Solicitor (claimed but seems unlikely from the standard of
communication)
Donna Edmunds, member of oldest profession
Kentucky Fried Chicken staff in Norbiton in 1977 who accused me of
mistreating chickens even though they were dead
"Hog", PMC
Administrative Court at RCJ, all corrupt judges & staff
"PruePhillip", RF liar
Maribelle Birao of Authorhouse Greenberry
Ewen MacLeod of the Bar Standards Board
Michael Parker, Solicitor
Anna Klodnicka, TS Croydon HMCTS
Fraser Sampson, stooge of the PCC North & West Yorkshire, suspected husband
of Adam Sampson, Chief Legal Ombudsman
Eleanor Watts of Civil Appeals Registry
S. Wilton of HMCTS Customer Investigations Team
Gendarmes, 3 unidentified, one with moustache, Le Havre (2006)
Joseph N Heaford, solicitor (false) at IOPC
Ronen Ghose, a secret agent
Keith Hinton of QB Division
S Farid at the RCJ (for refusal to give full name)
Professional Standards Dep't, Hampshire Police
PC 1220 Shahid Sanya, illiterate of West Yorkshire Police
Santa Claus, 2013 internet criminal in wordpress.com
Mike Percival, an Overt Soliciting Agent of the British State
Stuart Morley, HMCTS Clerk maybe related to DDJ Morley
Lee J. Catling, Head of Professional Standards Dep't, IPCC
"robocop (actually)", RF liar
Legal Aid Agency
Master Davison, an evil collaborator of Master Eastman in denying me justice
Barnsole Primary school esp Board of Governors
Barristers Direct LLC
Dr Masoud, Consultant Psychiatrist of Canada House
Nada, Site Manager of Shell Kent Petrol Station in 2008
May Parsons, a criminal conspirator
Owen Smith MP
Clearly Business Solutions Limited, now iATO
ufor_it[at]hotmail.com posting from 194.187.249.46
Rosemary Gannon & those she telephoned in April 2017
Gherson Solicitors
Susan Joss of Hampshire, Solicitor & complainant to Hampshire Police
Michael Gove, Justice Minister (2015)
Chris Latimer, Director
Rt Hon Geoffrey Cox QC MP, Attorney General
Brian Walker, a legal fiction of Jyoti Gill MP
Linda Miller, Blue Yonder Labour
Rashmi Panigrahi, only in her capacity as complainant, not as kutti
Rt Hon David Gauke MP, Lord Chancellor (who is also the Secretary of State
for Justice)
Jyoti Gill MP
Stephanie Linden, Service Manager at the PohWER morons
Meera Panigrahi, former sister till she took the side of Bhardwaj & Panesar
Natalie Crabbe, Solicitor
Charles Houster, Solicitor with two surnames
PC Nigel Shambler (demoted from Inspector of Police, following my complaint)
Janet Chipperfield, Prosecution Liaison Officer Kent Police
Sabrina Adeyemo, stooge of the Secretary of Employment Tribunals
Teresa Crane, Professional Standards Caseworker, PCC
Hannah Bell, Casework Administrator for IOPC
Lee Gledhill, Clerk at Alexander Barristers
Wigmore Medical Centre, NHS Practice Gillingham
Mary Shanahan, officer of ACAS
June Goodwin, HMCTS
Independent Police Complaints Commission, also renamed after my complaint
(IOPC/IPCC)
Zehra, a prostitute robot at Wordpress who temporarily suspended my blog
Pete Fisher, PMC
Ivy Mendola at Authorhouse Pornographers
W S Templeton of Dixon & Templeton Solicitors
The Diana, Princess of Wales Memorial Fund for failing to return my donation
Gill Bannister of Canada House
Dennis Goodinson, c/o HM Prison Service
The Mayor of Medway
Chief Constable Lisa Winward, North Yorkshire Police
Greg Levinski, a criminal dvaita & adharma on the Religious Forums
Selma Mafouz aka Sarah Mahfouz, HMCTS duplicitous criminal
Greenberry Publishing
Jaspreet Bhatti, Mental Health Tribunal Applications Clerk
Nkomi Debrah, Queen's Bench Issue Dep't
"ChristineM", RF liar
Padma Panigrahi at Peter Edwards Law, another wolf in sheep's clothing
S J Wyatt of Dixon & Templeton Solicitors
Police Inspector Joseph Holness of the Kent Criminals
"Shunyadragon", RF liar
"Thief", an aptly-named RF Terroriser
Carol Wilson, Civil Appeals Office, RCJ
Terry Chaner, Solicitor
Marty Caine, Most Evil Solicitor & Conspiracy Ringleader
Court of Appeal
"Earthling", RF liar
Gary Burnore, paedophile stalker
"Audie", RF liar
"Sunstone", RF liar
Cripps & Co. Solicitors, Kent
Ponnuthurai family hiding behind Arkas Law Ltd
Joint Council for the Welfare of Immigrants
"Ajay0", agent of Asaram Bapu & Ram Rahim Singh on RF
Medway Councillors as a group
"Panda", an accessory of the Criminal Kent Police
Lucy Bailey, IOPC Provender of False & Misleading Advice
K French of Dixon & Templeton Solicitors
Louise di Mambro, Registrar of the Supreme Court
Dorian Mattar, former Legal Adviser at UN
Poster on 13 Feb 2019 from 82.69.113.33 who wanted to "Batter my fucking
brains out or cut me open from my cunt to my throat."
Steven Holloway, Assessor at the Legal Ombudsman
James Hadley Chase, Jr.
Amber Rudd, Jr Urologist at Medway Maritime Hospital
Kent & Medway NHS & Social Care Partnership Trust (KMPT)
Mental Health Tribunal
"Evangelicalhumanist", RF liar
Jurisdiction Lawyer of the Court of Appeal
Alejandra Bernal, Case Progression Officer at RCJ
Stephen Keith, QB Issue & Enquiries
Victoria Ribbons, undercover agent of the British State at Shah Medical
Practice
Mailer Daemon, for persistent harassment of my email activities
Alex Simms, IPCC Forced Complaints Operations Directorate
Kevin Joss, Trainee Solicitor aka Joss Macdonald MP
Maureen Morgan of Long Catlis Rd Surgery, Rainham
Davidson J Cameron, Solicitor
Colonel Edmund J. Burke, PMC
Manager of The Citizens Advice Bureau, Balmoral Road, Gillingam
Anna Turnbull Walker, sadistic matron
Secular Cafe webforum (all mods & admins)
ABM Solicitors of Hayes
A Davies of Pye Tait, an accomplice of Brennan
Eleftherios Venizelos Airport
Asif Khan, Judgment Clerk, Criminal Appeal Office, himself criminal
Knight & Gale Chambers, a pseudonym for Stenhouse
Anna Coyle, Casework Administrator for IOPC
Law Society of Medway esp Pitt & the bastards who run it
OTS Solicitors
Nic Gibson, Civil & Enforcement Section, Medway Court
Rt Hon Anthony Blair, former PM
Tom Watson, the Deputy Leader of Labour
"oldbadger", RF liar
"Rival", RF Cyber-Commander
Nina Miah, Public Liaison Unit of New Mayor
John Howarth MEP
Carol Sanders, President of Employment Tribunals
National Pro Bono Centre, Chancery Lane
Gillian Huston, Judicial Conduct Investigations Office
Marty Caine, a stooge of Capsticks Solicitors LLP
Dr (alleged) Gavin Jackson, Canada House
Derek Russell, an agent of state oppression
"SalixIncendium", RF admin
Pye Tait Consulting who owe me £40 (now £700)
Christopher Hope, journalist
Mark Amos, NHS Deputy Ward Manager
Linda Worsley, a witch from the wicked HMCTS
Highways Agency
"Sharikind", RF liar
Julie Boswell, Solicitor
"Bury" aka "caldicott", a HC Judge who must be identified & arrested
immediately
"Quintessence", RF liar
PSE 58737 Naresh (would not provide surname) of Kent Police
Rik (Amrik) Kalsi & adult family excl Ranbir S Kalsi
Inspector David Matson of Kent Police, accomplice of phands & TR criminals
Adam Price-Gill, Labour stooge
Robert Kimbell, FRICS & "RedHotSquirrel" in TR
London High Commissioner for Pakistan, for denying my Asylum claims
"Wizofoz", Secular Cafe Mod & defamer at Rational Skepticism, bestiality
suspect
Ariadne Cottrell-Tomlin, The Employment Tribunal Office
Sarah Liddell, Independent Adjudicator for Higher Education
Aaron Carr, Olympia Syndication, a Jew
Sebastian Del Monte, Solicitor
"Amanda XX", TR liar
Rt Hon Theresa May MP as Home Secretary but not as Prime Minister
Hatton Law Solicitors
Hijacker of gentle.ballads[at]yahoo.com
Family Planning Practice in Gillingham
Banks Kelly Solicitors
Dover Institute for the Criminally Insane
Dr Mary Stiasny, Pro Vice-Chancellor (International) & Chief Executive,
University of London
"Ancient Soul", RF liar
Claire Faulkner of Long Catlis Rd Surgery, Rainham
Narendra Singh Ahluwalia LLB, Advocate
"AllRightMeow", RF Mod
"Segev Moran", RF liar
Kavita Chahal, Assessment Analyst, IOPC
Shanthi at the Gillingham News Agents, impersonator
Nadeem, Scamming not Scanning wing of Medway Maritime Hospital
IP Address 67.159.36.22 on August 11, 2018 07:15:14 GMT+1
Alfred Jones, dirty Labour crook
Prince Harry Windsor, illegitimate heir
University of Leeds admin, staff & specified former students
International Criminal Court (ICC) (all Judges & senior management)
"Jos", RF liar
Dr Ahmet of Canada House with suspected underground links to TSMH
Oliver Cousins, a cousin of Ms Leslie Cousins, HMCTS Admin Court Office
PC Yvonne Bowles 46055426 Kent Police
Professional Standards Dep't, Kent Police
Deputy District Judge Morley who must be arrested immediately, unlike Judge
Morling
His Excellency Sir Jeremy Greenstock at Permanent Mission of the UK to the
UN
POhWER Ltd for harassment
Mary Shanahan, Duty Cover Team London, Eastern & Southern ET/ACAS
Dr A. Mwanche of Minster Medical Practice, a mawanche
Laura Slater, CCA IPCC
"Tim", PMC
Susan Kinzett at Thames Avenue Surgery, Kent, who trapped me into calling
her "Kinsett"
P Rees, Delivery Manager, CCMCC
Richard Mathewman, Solicitor
Cyprus Government in 2018
Kashif Irfan, absconding Terrorist
Jack, who refused to supply surname, at Masters Support Unit of the Queens
Bench Division, RCJ
Farhan Haq, Deputy Spokesman for the UN Secretary General
Sanchia Wheeler, Solicitor (Birmingham)
Megan Morris, IPCC
Fahmida Yasmin, Master's Support Unit, Queen's Bench
Essex Police
Driver & Vehicle Licencing Agency
Rosie Gray, Policy Unit, Liberal Democrat HQ
Hatfield Polytechnic (Principal, staff & rats serving in 1978)
Austin Rathe, Clerk for Liberal Democrats
Commissioner of City of London Police
S Clark, UoG clerk
Emman of Public Correspondence secton of the Cabinet Office
Tanya (Tanstalk) Cummins, a pseudonym of the daughter of Rik (Amrik) Kalsi
Sergio Gomez Moreira, an online troll
"Landon Caeli", RF liar
Gordon Seekings of the Liberal Democrats who shielded mailinator Nick Clegg
PC 126 Ken Callaghan of West Yorkshire Police
"BSM1", RF liar
Momotaj Begum of the Case Progression Team at the Admin Court Office, RCJ
(likely a pseudonym)
Saiqa Shaffi, Solicitor (IPCC now broken up because of my complaints & made
into IOPC)
Gemma Mistry, Casework Administrator for IOPC
"Thorbjorn" alias "Jainarayan", a conspirator of "StarryNightshade" on RF
Clive Johnson, CLP secretary
Jill Eastman at Canada House & probably some relative of Master Eastman
Mohammed Khan Bakhri, M.Sc.(Econ. Hons) of Pakistan High Commission, London
"Amanaki", RF liar
Edward M, an agent of Cherie
Lois Derham, PALS & Complaints Officer, KMPT
Police Detective Inspector 46010977 Lee Neiles
Natalie Goodier, Casework Administrator for IOPC
Boots Chemists, especially Aphrodisiac Dep't for misselling
Room E503 RCJ (all occupants 2013-)
Zak Stenhouse of North Casework IPCC now IOPC, a relative of John Stenhouse
Robert Napier School of Gillingham & cohort
Nicola Hazeldene, Digital Support Officer of Medway County Court
Criminal & Civil Law Policy Unit, Justice Dep't (all 2014 staff)
PC Patterson of Medway Police
Judicial Conduct Investigations Office
Nick White, PSD Complaints Kent
Nigel Farage MEP
Julia Fulcher, HMG Criminal Law & Legal Policy Unit
"blu2", RF liar
Emma Palmer at Whitehead Monckton Solicitors, maybe moonlighting with Kent
Police
University of Greenwich (UoG, esp Chancellor & Bursar)
Gwen Harrison, Parliamentary Commissioner for Standards
Thomas Oxton, an absconding barrister
Tracey Wood, NHS, a liar & deceiver
British Society of Animal Science
Felicity Cox, Director of Commissioning Operations, NHS England - South
(South East)
Marcus (Mark) Harrington, Employment Advisory Tribunal
Law Society
Paul Clark, retired MP
Malling Surgery in West Malling
Judge Druce of the Employment Court who must be arrested immediately
"Bird123", RF liar
Sarah Mason, North & Central Kent Magistrates Court
Joyce Darling of UoG (known in 2003 as '"The B!tch")
Thomas Turby, PMC
Jasvinder Singh Panesar AKA Sivaji, a criminal director of Walsall
Union of Petrol Station Pump Attendants, set up by myself despite TUC
threats
Nigel Richardson, Solicitor
E.B.Oguntona, M.Sc. (Biology)
Rod Peer, political double agent
Sue Brady of Maidstone Crown Court
Bentall's Department Store in Richmond, Hosiery section for firing me for
trying on the merchandise
Capsticks Solicitors LLP
Parliamentary Standards Commission
Dr Benjamin Wrench, torturer
James Bromley, IPCC
Dr Sivaji Panesar of New Delhi Ministry of Home Affairs and/or fake created
by Kashif Irfan
Sal Brinton ex-president of the Liberal Democrats
Bilal Mazhar of Absolute Barristers
Andy Ampers, political stooge
Heather Woodgate, stalker
Councillor Tris Osborne
Absolute Barrister
Bar Standards Commission
Shell petrol station on Hoath Lane (all admin & staff 2006-8)
Medway Towns Council
Christopher Womack, JP
Treasury Solicitor & accomplices
Robert Hills, CCMCC Admin Peon
Dr Andrew Grant Westby of Natural Resources Institute of UOG & Wye College
Angela McNab, Medway Mental Health Trust
"columbus" aka "Tom", RF liar
Natasha Spreadborough
Ajay Bisaria (probably a fake name), c/o Pakistan
Judicial Appointments & Conduct Ombudsman
"DeviChaaya", homosexuality apologist at TR
Jonathan Arnott, TSMH Solicitor
Craig O'Callaghan, Chief Operating Officer, London International (Durex
Russell Sq) Transcripts
Jean Hewitt at Long Catlis Rd Surgery
Professor Guddam (deceased), "The Liar" who accused me of plagiarism
Police & Crime Commissioner for Hampshire
George Sorrell, Oncologist
Laura Sutcliffe, PSD Admin Officer CE 728603, & some connection to the
Yorkshire Ripper
Michelle O'Brien, Team Leader Maidstone Crown Court
Dr D Thomas, NHS conspirator
Nick Clegg, impostor or may be the real thing
Lutomi Kasumu, Solicitor's Clerk
Steve Burrough, Intake Caseworker at PHSO
D.Bailey, CCMCC Under-Peon
Atif Mahmoud, HMCTS stooge
Dr Olukayode Olukoya, Physiotherapist at Canada House
United Nations (UN), New York NY11001 (Refugees Section)
Parakh Hirani of Room E307 or failing that E308 at RCJ
Felix Harris, outcaste atheist RF liar
Citizens Advice Bureau, Goring-by-Sea
Management & Owner of Cross Hearts Motel Loveborough
Linda Nicolaides FRSPH, informant of the British state
"Alan", TR liar
Professor N. Bhardwaj, University of Manipur, a fake psychiatrist
Speaker of the House of Commons (Office)
NHS Walk-In Centre, Balmoral Court, Gillingham
Dr Reema Patel at Wigmore Medical Centre
His Honour Judge David Griffith-Jones QC who must be arrested immediately
Angela Wright, Criminal & Civil Law Policy Unit
Jeremy Hunt MP (cabinet), Health Secretary
Laura (refused to provide surname, while abusing as "Mr Ranigrahi") at
Thames Avenue Surgery
Gwain Towler, UKIP double agent
Vic Kanwar, a double agent of the Bar Standards Board
Fosters Law
Edward Milliband MP
Henry Allinson at Wye College
"Vinayaka", a Saivite predator at RF
Debbie Walton, NHS England Chief Customer Contact Officer
Trisha Starbrook, IPCC
Nitin Dodhia, Admin Court, RCJ
"Sam", PMC
Dr Rakesh Patel formerly of Canada House
Jennifer Brennan, Harrogate Director of Pye Tait fraudsters
Hampton Court Nursing Home
Lola Ogunsiji, Queens Bench Division
Vanda James, another crooked solicitor of Kent
"sealchan", RF liar
Patrick O'Flynn MP
Iain McNicol, Labour Party
John Hebden, Registry Staff Manager, Civil Appeals Office, RCJ
James O'Neill, Snr Admin Officer of CCMCC
Tribunals Service Mental Health Administration (TSMH)
Rajvir Bath, Idiot Investigator, Legal Ombudsman
Raymond T Finch MEP for harassment
Lindsay Donohoe c/o The Legal Ombudsman
Janssen Pharmaceuticals Inc. & Johnson & Johnson group of USA, joint &
several liability
UNESCO (? should be UNHCR, but they never replied in time)
British Poultry Science Journal & its Editor-in-chief
"Aupmanyav", main RF liar
"questfortruth", RF liar
Detective Chief Superintendent John Molloy of Kent Police
Police & Crime Commissioner for Kent
Austin Macauley Publishing
Cmd. Theodore Koeppel c/o The Embassy of Greece, London
West Yorkshire Police
Gladwyn Iko Pereira, Room E403, High Courts of Justice, not a fraud like
"Perera"
Caroline J Wilson, FOI/DPA Casework & Customer Services Directorate, IPCC
Alison Hall, Senior Systemic Psychotherapist at Medway Secondary Care
Psychological Therapies Service
Anne Robinson, of TV fame, also Governor Development Manager, Medway Council
PC Wilkins of Bury St. Edmunds Police
Geddes-Paul Grant, Back Office Section, Central London Court
Kent Police in all its shapes & forms
Dr Anjana Shah of Long Catlis Rd Surgery, Rainham
"Fenrir", accomplice of phands at TR
James Rowan of Citizen vs State, Inc.
Barclays Bank
James B. Hunley, a Wiki Vandal who removed the reference to Devananda
Panigrahi
"Epic Beard Man", RF liar who accused me of drug-taking
"Gay Pride", TR liar
Walter H Steffan, a resident of Delaware, USA, email address panigrahi-is-a-
cunt[at]chickenfucker.net
Council of Europe
Sahin Chowdhury, an HMCTS pimple at RCJ regulating access to Momotaj
Dr Sudhir Sudhindra Patel MD (Master of Deceit trying for 20 yrs to have me
locked up)
Deputy District Judge Smith of the Central London County Court who must be
arrested immediately
Lisa Duffy 6, Ukip Director
Iain Flash Gordon Enterprises Ltd, in liquidation
UK Independence Party
Medway Maritime Hospital (all admin & staff)
Government of Pakistan for maliciously encouraging me to claim asylum
Judge Kurrein at the High Court of Chancery who must be arrested immediately
Vince Maple, Labour
Joss Legal Solutions Limited
Police & Crime Commissioner for North Yorkshire
Temple Farm Ltd (Directors, but not the company)
Egress Software Technologies Ltd, hackers for the British State
Dave Johnson, Legal Ombudsman in Wolverhampton
Stacy Vieira, IOPC Customer Contact Advisor
A J Reese, Education Officer claiming to be Headteacher
Personal Secretary to H.M. the Queen
HMP Pentonville (Governor & staff)
W. Lash of Medway County Court, making jokes about Whipping
Deputy District Judge Mark Harvey, after whose bastard grandfather the
hospital where I was unlawfully held was named, and who must be arrested
immediately
PSE 56761 anon of Kent Police
Judge Fawcett, absconding for whom I have issued a Warrant for Arrest
PC 1593 Christopher Parnell of North Yorkshire Police
District Judge Wilkinson, a most pernicious criminal who must be arrested
immediately
Natural Resources Dep'ts of any origin of UoG or Chatham Maritime
"Pipl", PMC (machine tools)
Jo-Ann Monaghan, Operations Manager at Kent Civil & Family Courts
"Trailblazer", RF liar
"jeremy", PMC
Elgin Marbles Trust, an agent of the British state
Master Keith Eastman, a lunatic at the High Court Queen's Bench
Parliamentary & Health Service Ombudsman (PHSO)
"GetDead,loony", TR liar who called me "deranged"
"Starry Nightshade", TR liar
"Brother Daniel", TR Mod
European Court of Human Rights for failing me
"sayak83", RF liar
English Democrats Party of Ongar
Daniel Jackson, Trainee Solicitor
Russell Jones & Walker, Solicitors
Green Party
Tenzila Araein, Case Progression Officer, Queen's Bench, RCJ
Neil Pitts, a double agent of the British state
Independent Adjudicator for Higher Education
Kamran Hussain, Solicitor of Leeds who covets my Monneka
Adrian Turner of Professional Conduct Dep't, Bar Standards Board
Christine Powell of HMPO
Clodagh O'Neill, ACO Case Progression Officer
Yashvardhan Kumar Sinha, London High Commissioner for India
Minster Medical Group of Sheerness, a lackadaisical part of Shah Practice
The Original devi8, not a devi but a deviate, webtroll, transsexual & liar
Anna Harrison of HMCTS Customer Service Team, a failed Insulator
James Blunt, a perverted one at RF
Shaquille at NHS England Contact Centre may be related to Shaiqa Shaffi
Investigation Management Unit (IMU) of Kent Police
Bruce Porter, PMC
J Morris, Maidstone Crown Court Concealment Officer
Chief Constables of Kent Police (all who served since 1998)
Eadey J. who might not be the same as Eady, J
Medway Adult Social Care (Dementia Dep't c/o KMPT-PALS)
PC Bob Mahay of Kent Police
NHS England
Sajid Javid, Home Secretary
Susan Matthews at Thames Avenue Surgery, Kent, where they are all called
Susan
Leader of the Opposition,Jeremy Corbyn
Philip Harrison of IPCC
French Refugee Organisation (OFPRA)
"ADigitalArtist", RF Mod
Professor Sir Adrian Smith, the Vice Chancellor of University of London
Deputy District Judge P.Hukwit Morling who has been pardoned, unlike Judge
Morley
County Solicitors, Chatham
Rehman Chishti MP
Ambassador Bikas, Hellenic Republic
Bassets Solicitors of Gillingham but not Rochester
Hans Sok Appadu LLB LLM of OTS Solicitors
June Go*, unknown deep state anonym with evil intent
"It Aint Necessarily So", RF liar
Patricia Moore, Medway Court Officer (no connection to MoorePay, but maybe
to Dave Moore?)
Arkas Law Ltd, Solicitors
Jonathan Melia, Solicitor
Ed Mellor, Senior Solicitor, Capsticks LLP
Atos Healthcare
Members of the First-tier Tribunal (Mental Health) serving in July 2016,
Leicester
Extradition section of British state for failing to get Panesar extradited
Dimitrio Caramitsos-Tsiras on expiration of his diplomatic immunity
Kingston College of Further Education (all 1972-4 admin & staff)
Dave Richards, proprietor of Greenberry Publishing
Jayne Stevens, Medway County Court Petty Clerk
Anita Stone, ACAS
Elizabeth Kingsley-Smith, solicitor of eponymous firm
Alan Higgins, HMCTS Junior Clerk
Sonia Farrow, Team Leader, North Kent Magistrates Court
Paul R. Reddy, Practice Manager, S&G Solicitors
Zin Lee LLB of New York
Dep't of Social Security & all its cohort
J.Rodgers, CCMCC Trainee Peon
Leanne Crowley, IPCC Criminal
Dr Bindas Yogendran, TSMH sadist
Instant Security Ltd for planting bugging devices
Lauren Wood, HMCTS Customer Service Team
Rod Bowen, Solicitor's Clerk
Scot Moncreif & Associates, Solicitors
Wye College
Ministry of Justice or rather Injustice & Paedophilia
Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC, for its crimes separate
from those of the IOPC successor)
Anne Billinge, Listing Office Manager, Civil Appeals Office at RCJ
Mackenzie Sharp, Conference Services, Labour
Milton Platt, RF liar
Constituency Labour Party of Gillingham & Rainham
Khilji, a blackmailer & forger working for RAW inside Indian High
Commission London
Courtney Olding, Independent Advocate & useless moron
Chicken vandals who threw an egg at the front of my house of January 27,
2013
Paul Nuttal, Deputy leader of UKIP
Fleur Meacham, Admin Officer, Professional Standards Dep't of West
Yorkshire Police
Jacqui Goold, Administrator at OISC
"dfnj", RF liar
Room C314 RCJ (all occupants 2018-)
Amit, a British Telecom spy who bugged my landline in 2018
Jane Wintermeyer, Solicitor-General of North Yorkshire Police
Ross Kitley (nee Clarke), Listing Manager, Civil Appeals Office at RCJ
Dr Jagdeesh Arora, KAWAD
Inspector Timothy Ryton, Child Pornography Fantasist of Kent Police (like
most others serving there)
NHS Medway Clinical Commissioning Group
Lynne J Baecker, stalker
Guido Fawkes, a pseudonym of a stalker
Councillor Dan McDonald
Unknown hackers who stole the password to Satyam website & used it to
resell risperidone
Gill Humphrey, HMCTS Fraud Dep't
Nckentmc, an annonymous agent of Kent HMCTS
Maidstone Road Rainham Surgery
Supreme Court of the UK (entire bench serving at July 2016)
Rev. Thomas Jones of Pontypridd & Washington, a TR stalker
Stephanie Borthwick, Researcher in Bar Lack Of Standards
Maidstone Crown Court
Malcolm Dodds, Clerk to the Justices, Maidstone County Court & his crooked
accessories
Debra Kemp, Legal Executive, Kent Police
Overseas Development Tropical Development Institute, Culham (all personnel
1984-92)
Stephen Joyce, CCMCC Admin Peon
Allerton, Science Teacher at Stanley Technical High School in 1973 who
taught me bad things
Detective Inspector Grant Stead, training at West Yorkshire Police
Neville Collins, Senior Administrator, HMCTS, relative of the West
Yorkshire criminal
Christine Worsley of HMCTS Customer Investigations Team Directorate
Barbara Nabufu, barbarous Care Co-ordinator of KMPT
Peter Wieck, PMC
Mike Fuller, Solicitor
Catriona Morrison, tool of the Legal Ombudsman
Petr Olcan ("petrolcan"), PMC
Sadiq Khan in his capacity as former Shadow Justice Secretary, not London
Mayor
Mike Fleming, PMC
Michael Lockwood, Seniormost Officer IOPC
Port of Dover Police
Driver Diversion Unit of Kent Police committing crimes of wrongful pursuit
of diverted speeders
Bruno Diaz, a false friend
Toni Ronayne, Information Governance Co-ordinator, NHS Kent
Elizabeth Findlay, Senior Counsel
Peter Tatchell, achoot of the most low class
Kelly Williams, NHS Information Governance Officer
Kerry Butler, PSD Complaints Kent Police,aka Kerry Vant at N&C Kent
Magistrates Centre
Paul Hands, phands[at]aol.com, domiciled in Minnesota, a vile internet
criminal
J Markland & Co. Solicitors
M Katani & Co. Solicitors
Freedom of Information assessment unit, Home Office & Manpower Services
Secretary General (ex) Ban Ki-moon of the UN
Faisal Majid & 4 (four) John Doe TSMH personnel
Disability Living Allowance Assessment Team, Medway
Discipline & Complaints Dep't of West Yorkshire Police
A Shabbir, CCMCC Admin Officer
Joss Macdonald MP (Mr after gender reassignment), of Joss Legal Solutions
Dugdale Solicitors
Police Sergeant Glenn Fisher, PC 46012548
Jack Bell, Labour
Martin Daniels, 2014 Chair of Barnsole Primary School, related to Brother
Daniels
Bureau du Procureur, Cour Penale Internationale
Secretary, Trades Union Congress (TUC)
Deborah Bean, Buckingham Palace Chief Correspondence Officer
Dr Mieras, British Poultry Science
PC 13753 of Kent Police
Soumya Panda nee Panigrahi, of Odisha, for shameful withholding of my
manuscript of Allurement of Reality
Mark Olson, PMC
Colin Irvine, PMC
Jerome, MI5 agent on RF who called me a "moronic fucktard" on 1/3/2014 &
told me to commit suicide
Andy Stamp, double agent
Neal Champ(ion), PMC
Joanna Brown, Casework Administrator at Independent Adjudicator for Higher
Education
Sue, who refused to supply surname, at QB Issue & Enquiries who signed for
my letter at 7:54am on 16 May 2017
Matrix Chambers, Barristers
Inspector Maxwell Holway, a Child Pornographer of Kent Police
David Currie, Central Process Unit of Fixed Penalty Office, Kent
Jane Mcneil, HMCTS Kent
Andrew A. Adejoro, co-ordinator of secure detention facilities
Beth Coulton, Advisor for IOPC
Johnson & Johnson group & Janssen Pharmaceuticals Inc. of USA, joint &
several liability
Jim Waterson, collaborator in racist hate crime
Julius Erie Kaneko, UN
Councillor Naushabah Khan
Clerk to Kent Justices (all occupants of post 2003-2019)
Kent Live News, collaborator in crimes against me
Tuckers Solicitors, Kent branch
Constitutuency Labour Party (CLP) of Gillingham & Rainham
Ranbir S Kalsi, separate from other Kalsis
M A. Bishop, CCMCC Peon
H.M. Passport Office & familiars
Kim Brooks at Fosters Law
Ruth Kirkham of County Solicitors
"Scraggy", PMC
Sheila Beaumont, suspected lady of the night
John Stenhouse, claimed Barrister & kingpin in the conspiracy to harass me
Detective Constable 11338 Gibbins of the Kent Police Gang
Immigration Law Practitioners Association
Freethought & Rationalism Discussion Board admins
Hodge, Jones & Allen Solicitors (HJA, esp "Brenel")
Elizabeth Smith, Paralegal at the Legal Ombudsman
Richard the Lion-heart poster who Kent Police refused to arrest
Chelsea College London (1977 bar staff)
Wayne Hemingway, a dirty dog in the Medway Council
North & Central Kent Magistrates Court (all judicial & administrative staff
in 2014-5)
Alan Sir Cassian, a legal fiction created by the Legal Ombudsman to harass
me
Rt Hon The Lord Tugendhat
Furley Page LLP Solicitors-at-law, Canterbury
Beckett Solicitors LLP
Scott T Cross, Solicitor
Rupkiran Bhamra of RCJ Fees Office who tried to force me to sign the EX160
form
Chat Perera, Senior Complaints Investigator for NHS England Whoreley
(fraud, unlike Gladwyn Iko Pereira)
Stephanie Allsager, IOPC
Susan Bond of Greenacre Academy
State Government of Orissa, India, "for processing his asylum application"
prematurely
Fareeha Ayyaz, RCJ Stooge
Monitoring Officer of Medway Council for failure to monitor
A Bernard Prado, Solicitor (junior advocate) of Dixon & Templeton Solicitors
Article-1 Law Chambers
Adam Sampson, Chief Legal Ombudsman & nepotistically related to Fraser
Sampson of Yorkshire PCC
Treasurer of the Moulsford Cricket Club, Culham
Primary Care Team, NHS Medway Clinical Commissioning Group
Symantec who installed spywares into my computer
Person(s) unknown who placed human ejaculate in my harmonica in Rainham in
1997
Kelly-Anne Johnson, Case Manager, Supreme Court & Judicial Committee of the
Privy Council
Jimmy Chan, CCMCC Admin Officer not actor
Nirj Deva MEP
Mark Trowbridge, stalker
PC 13686 of Kent Police
Andrew Twist, Office Manager at CCMCC
Richard Hindle, Admin Officer, CCMCC
Lord Irvine of Lairg, dec'd, former Lord Chancellor, for failing to brief
the Queen adequately on proceedings
M.I. Wakefield, alleged VOPA founder
ACAS (Arbitration Conciliation & Advisory Service)
Professor Dyson Wills, UoG
Sir John Brigstocke, KCB, Judicial Appointments & Conduct Ombudsman
Deputy District Judge Wilson of the CCMCC, Salford who must be arrested
immediately
Deportation dep't, Home Office for failing to deport Indian Commissioner
Packard Bell Computers, a division of Hewlett Packard for corrupting my
systems
Ian Drew, IOPC liar
Thames Avenue Surgery, malpractitioners in Medway
Richard Spector of ELS Law, also left impertinent web-messages for me as
"Richard"
Jennifer M of NHS England in Redditch, possibly working for Pye Tait too
Supreme Court of India as at 2018- for theft of my wallet & Indian Passports
Sathi Satpathy, Temple Farm Ltd a Till Manager
Catherine Skelton, Executive Officer, University of London
Sue Pickersgill, Collared Officer 6920 at North Yorkshire
Andrew Deas, Admin Officer, Civil Appeals Office, RCJ
P Brady, Maidstone Crown Court, claimed unrelated to Mrs Sue Brady
Eddie Jaynes, sadistic porter at Canada House who is allowed to make
clinical diagnoses
Ellis Jones Solicitors of Ringwood
Religious Forums (RF, all mods & admins)
Chief Prosecutor, International Criminal Court at Den Haag

KEY
Canada House - Local Mental Health Torturers
CCMCC - County Court Money Claims Centre
HMCTS - H.M.Courts & Tribunals Service
IOPC/IPCC - Unindependent Police Complaints Commissions
KMPT - Kent & Medway NHS & Social Care Partnership Trust
NHS - National Health Service
PMC - Member of paedophile motorcyclist gang who threatened me on
roundabouts and with guns in
http://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/uk.rec.motorcycles
RCJ - Royal Courts of Justice in The Strand, London
RF - ReligiousForums.com
TR - TalkRational.org
TSMH - Tribunals Service Mental Health Administration, first-tier
UoG - University of Greenwich

DISCLAIMER & DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
This schedule should not be seen as conclusive or complete as entries
remain under constant review & are updated when new facts & convincing
opinions emerge. If you or your organisation is mentioned above, and you
believe it is unfair, use Paypal to send US$500 to
circassian[at]hotmail.com with the reason for your application for review
in the accompanying message. If your application is successful, US$400 will
be refunded by the same means, and the name removed. All details, including
the wrongdoings leading to the inclusions above, are to be found at
shantanup.wordpress.com from which removal is not possible for technical &
religious reasons.

COMMENTARIES
I had been spending a great deal of money sending Faxes & making telephone
calls to organizations such as the courts & other parties. I learnt from my
wife that hospital staff were coming to get me on 23 March 2004. I felt
that she had been plotting against me behind my back with Dr Patel to have
me institutionalised. I had to escape & so on the morning of the day of
their arrival I did all the normal clock time checks to see if the digit
total came to 7 & came to the conclusion that the Almighty wanted me to
head for Dover with a view to going to France under my asylum application.
My clock checks had revealed that I would not be actually getting on a boat
to France that day. I was merely to have the passport renewal issue raised
as a query at Dover Docks & pursue the matter of asylum. I took the train
to Dover & explained to the Dover authorities that I had a letter from the
French Refugee organization (OFPRA). I hung around the Docks for 15 minutes
& the man came up & started quizzing me. I gave my wife's name & home
telephone number to him. He telephoned & spoke to my wife & the next thing
that happened was that I was bundled into the back of a police van & taken
to the Scarboro Ward of the Arundel Unit of William Harvey Hospital,
Ashford, Kent, where I was assessed by 2 doctors, to whom I talked about
Brahmanism. I was detained under Section 2 of the Mental Health Act. It was
only after I lawfully absconded from hospital three months later that on 18
June 2004 the International Criminal Court finally replied that the matters
I had submitted were outside the jurisdiction of the court, but that this
may be reconsidered. I wrote back requesting a reconsideration. The ICC is
pathetic protecting the Queen of the United Kingdom who deserves to be
beheaded. - https://shantanup.wordpress.com/2018/08/05
To Medway County Court: There were separate cases lodged which explains the
reasons for the variation in the money amounts that I mentioned. Now the
whole thing has coalesced into a single case against the UK State, so there
is to be no person except Her Majesty the Queen to whom the Claim Form will
be addressed. Please clarify if she has immunity. -
https://shantanup.wordpress.com/2018/08/11
To County Court Money Claim Centre: Please let me know today whether this
Claim Form will be served on Mrs Theresa May, the Prime Minister. & on 7
September 2018 to the Court of Appeal that "Since the charge is disputed by
Deputy District Judge Harvey & Master Eastman & I deny ever saying anything
against Justice Eady, it is necessary for the Court of Appeal to set a
Hearing Date to consider the evidence very soon in order to give the
Supreme Court time to consider any subsequent Appeal from me before January
2019 when I will abscond to India for asylum should I be found to be
guilty." - https://shantanup.wordpress.com/2018/09/07
Explanation of why the "pigshit", "bastard" British race should be
eliminated - https://shantanup.wordpress.com/2016/01/07

COMPLAINT REFERENCES (Partial List only)
NHS, NHS Solicitors: C-312517, TS9-1, NMS/116752. Rampton-52, KMPT-18-06,
M19-01-12845
NHS England Complaint Consolidation Ref: CAS-538022/JM, C2073056
IOPC: 2018/107722, 2018/107680, 2018/102085, 2018/099477
IPCC (IOPC predecessor): 2017/078871, 2013/100381-4, 2013/011356
Kent Police: IX/00187/18, 08-0943, 11-1467, 19-0665, CRONLINE 145922,
2016/070088, DX/00363/16, 2013/663, 60066, CO/486/14, CO/745/14,
CO/00040/13, CAD 30-0303, NIP No. 49350897
W. Yorkshire Police: 13180304621, 13180304634, CO/678/18
HM Passport Office: AA/65498356
Legal Ombudsman: FIR-CMP-058960, ABC:00612001, CMP-0694543, CMP-069454
ABC:03900813, CMP-073770, F014033, ABC:03044544
PHSO Ombudsman: E2058772
OISC: C9145
Court Cases: 2018/PI/11721, HQ17X01773, ME010463, A20170027, 46TY0039517
Case against PM Theresa May: E35YM660
CCMCC - County Court Money Claim Centre: CM-FRLGN-08-18-56559
Employment Tribunal: 2302960/2014C, UKEATPA/0461/15/DM, 1101675/2008/JG
OPCC: OPCC/MS/COM/194/16
BSB PCD: PR 2014/0168
Government Legal Dept: Z1819776/TBL
University of London: OIA/EF/881857434
Cabinet Office: TO615415
POhWER Client ID: 299052
First4Lawyers Claim No. 1841064
Solicitors' References: ... many ...

INDEX (see https://shantanup.wordpress.com/diary-2 &
https://discussionforumfortruthseekers.wordpress.com)
Dr Shantanu Panigrahi receives infraction at Religious Forums - Dr Shantanu
Panigrahi's resumption of posting at Talk Rational: it is not going well -
Misfeasance in Public Office at the Royal Courts of Justice London? -
Judicial Proceedings against Kent Police’s and Independent Police
Complaints Commision’s processing of Internet harassment complaints -
Harassing Comments against Dr Shantanu Panigrahi from Phands and a Nick
Clegg imposter referred back to Kent Police for investigation - Freethought
and Rationalism Discussion Board does not reverse its ban on Dr Shantanu
Panigrahi - Discussion of atheotheism not permitted at Richard Dawkins.net -
Dr Shantanu Panigrahi elaborates on the ideal internet discussion forum
for truth-seekers - Who is the Impersonator of Mr Nick Clegg harassing Dr
Shantanu Panigrahi? - Rational Skepticism bans Dr Shantanu Panigrahi for
'Overtly Sexist Views' - Attempt at rejoining FRDB - Resignation from
membership of British Liberal Democrats - Our house attacked by an egg - My
medical condition diagnosed of Persistent Delusional Disorder - Seeking a
way back into active science & agricultural research - Kent Police's
investigation of stalking harassment & impersonating harassment perpetrated
against me - Dr Shantanu Panigrahi takes up membership of United Kingdom
Independence Party - Dr Shantanu Panigrahi's Scientific career in doldrums
at the University of Greenwich
How my application for the position of Cover Supervisor in a local school
in Kent was treated - My experience of alcohol & alcoholism - Judicial
Proceedings against Kent Police's & Independent Police Complaint
Commission's processing of my internet harassment complaints - I lodged an
official complaint to United Kingdom Independence Party for Discrimination -
My Legal Ombudsman proceedings against Alexander Barristers Chambers - My
submissions to the cabinet office of the Government on the failings of the
British Justice System - A bundle of evidence submitted to Medway County
Court in my case against the University of Greenwich - Grounds for
withdrawing from governorship of a school as a charitable act to the State -
Here is me tackling the charge of being a rapist & a misogynist - Why I
decided to try & become a vegan - Here is me examining the law on whether
the UK police can be challenged in a court - Here is me seeking funding for
a project that I would like to write a book on the British - Preface to my
proposed book entitled 'Unravelling the British' - The conduct of Dugdale
Solicitors to a request for help on an employment grievance - Fresh
proceedings issued by Dr Shantanu Panigrahi at the High Court against the
University of Greenwich - The employment dispute with Shell Franchises
taken to the Tribunal - Challenging an infraction judgment at Religious
Forums
Dispute at Clearly Business Solutions Limited Petrol Station Employment -
An open letter to the Government of the United Kingdom highlighting my
suffering from experiences of the British Justice System - A Personal
Account of Realisation - Application for Reforms to the Parliamentary
Standards Commission of the United Kingdom - Judge Hildebrand appointed to
investigate my complaints against the Civil courts of the United Kingdom -
Challenging a governmental decision in the Courts of the United Kingdom -
Proceedings with the Judicial Appointments & Conduct Ombudsman of the
United Kingdom - Application for Asylum in India - My asylum-associated
proceedings at the United Nations - Update on my citizenship of the United
Kingdom - Negotiations with AuthorhouseUK on publication of my books on
reality - Referral of the Parliamentary & Health Service Ombudsman to the
Speaker of the House of Commons for Prime Minister's Question Time -
Examining possibilities for private prosecutions
An Open Letter issued to Egregious inviting his comments on failed email
communication - Formal commencement of my private prosecution - Unravelling
State-organised criminal conspiracy - How I investigated the State to
identify the State-organised persecution on me - Civil proceedings against
Olympia Publishers & AuthorhouseUK Publishers - The Nature of the Lord I
experienced - Private prosecution for state-organised persecution on me -
Question put forward for Leader of the Opposition for Prime Minister's
Question Time - Restoration of Queen Dethronement Proceedings with
Compensation Payment at Medway County Court - Bar Standards Board
terrorises Dr Shantanu Panigrahi with legal complications in response to
his complaints - My tentative consideration of the Idea of the English
Democrats Political Party - Court Order sought to compel AuthorhouseUK to
publish my book - UK State arranges for two doctors to come to Dr Shantanu
Panigrahi's home as an appointment - Phands returns to post an annoying
comment
My proceedings confirmed at the Queens Bench Division against the National
Health Service - I joined the Labour Party of the United Kingdom - Dr
Shantanu Panigrahi returns to the Mental Health Tribunal for a Judgement -
Walter H Steffan posts some enlightened thoughts on me - My
Corresspondendence with the International Criminal Court - Appeal at the
Independent Police Complaints Commission - Queens Bench Division ignores a
reminder from me for proceedings - Legal Ombudsman surfaces & then retreats
again - Referral of proceedings with Kent Police & Police & Crime
Commissioner to the Prime Minister - Issuing of a Counterclaim against Kent
Police on a speeding offence - Resumption of a Judicial Review in the
Administrative Court of the Royal Courts of Justice - Response to a
deceitful letter from Kent Police - Correspondence with Mr John Stenhouse
to recruit him as a barrister to tackle Kent Police - Correspondence with
AbsoluteBarrister to recruit a barrister to tackle Kent Police
Correspondence with Fosters Law (County Solicitors) in an attempt to
recruit a solicitor to tackle Kent Police - Correspondence with Furley Page
solicitors in an attempt to recruit a solicitor - An attempt to recruit
Tassells Solicitors to tackle Kent Police - Correspondence with Medway
Magistrates Court on the Notice of Intended Prosecution - Correspondence
with Maidstone Crown Court on the speeding offence - Application to the
Supreme Court of the United Kingdom - A Second Application to the Supreme
Court of the United Kingdom - Response of Kent Police to the Complaint
lodged at the Independent Police Complaints Commission - Legal proceedings
issued against the Law Firm Absolute Barrister - Slater & Gordon Lawyers
are referred to the Legal Ombudsman - Proceedings with the Queens Bench
Duty Judge at the High Court - Progress of N1 Claim Form through the Queens
Bench Division of the High Court - The circumstances of my resignation from
the Labour Party - Prevarications & Machinations at the High Court
Appealing two high court orders in Claim against Kent Police & Codefendants
- Wigmore Medical Centre arranges a Health Check on me - Application to
classify Dr Shantanu Panigrahi as a vexatious litigant by the Indian High
Commission - The UK State inserts Blog comments here & supresses the
resolution through legal channels - Seeking a High Court Order to the
Appeal lodged - Appeal to the Court of Appeal on State-organised
persecution - Trying to secure the services of OTS Solicitors - Reporting
the latest crimes committed against me to Kent Police - A threat to me from
an anonymous emailer - Proceedings at the Office of Immigration Services
Commissioner terminated - Devi8 posts an interesting comment for discussion
- Phands surfaces yet again - Complaint to the Home Office against the
Office of Immigration Services Commissioner - Offer of pro bono legal
assistance from Cherie accepted - devi8 posts another interesting comment
in this Blog for discussion - I applied for pro bono legal representation
Renewed submission to the Court of Appeal - Has WordPress given Dr Shantanu
Panigrahi an ultimatum to close down his Blog? - Communications with the
Indian High Commission & the OISC - Complaint to the Home Office on aim at
not becoming stateless - Two more annonymouse threatening emails sent in to
me by the UK State - Correspondence with Monneka Tahir concerning the Legal
Ombudsman - Correspondence with UK Passport Agency concerning the validity
of my passport - Clarification of my travel to Greece sought from the Greek
Embassy - Has there already been a judgement rendered on this civil matter -
Greenberry Publishing & Austin Macauley Publising consider publishing 'The
Allurement of Reality' - Mr Justice Eadey issues a statement on my
complaint - Anonymous email concerning my citizenship - Khilji comments on
my anonymous emails as being weird - Progress made by Cherie in tracing
Khilji - The UK State lodges a defence on my citizenship at the General
Court of European Union
Invitation to revisit the High Court of Justice thwarted - Referral of the
complaint to Mrs Esther McVey, Member of Parliament - The UK State
commences legal proceedings against me - Offer of financial support to help
me fight State tyranny accepted - The UK State starts proceedings to have
me medically-incarcerated - Clarification of an email received from the
Court of Justice of the European Union - Repeated submission to the General
Court of the European Union - Outcome of complaint to the Independent
Office for Police Conduct on State-organised conspiracy to pervert justice -
Update on High Court Claim proceedings - Contempt of Court proceedings
against Dr Shantanu Panigrahi announced by the UK State - Curious anonymous
email that I assumed was from the Indian Government - A proposal for
settlement of legal issues rejected - Further correspondence with the Court
of Appeal - Arrest Warrant Applications pending at Maidstone Crown Court
A formal complaint lodged at Kent Police about my being made stateless as a
crime - Pye Tait Ltd of Harrogate submit a report concerning me to the
Police - Court Order sought from Maidstone Crown Court concerning private
prosecution as counter prosecution - A threat received from an anonymous
source that I may be arrested soon - Further communications to the Greek
Embassy in London concerning my visit to Greece in April 2018 - Seeking the
due process for a Judicial Review of the decisions of Maidstone Crown Court
- Renewed correspondence with the Legal Ombudsman - Defence lodged against
at anonymous threat to have me arrested on various charges - Correspondence
with the Independent Office for Police Conduct concerning charges faced -
The holiday in Greece - Update on defence lodged against proceedings
against me by the UK State - End of the saga? - West Yorkshire Police issue
a warning to me - Proceedings commences at Medway County Court for
obstruction of justice
Kent Police undertake the investigation of the obstruction of justice -
Service of proceedings to West Yorkshire Police - Notification to issue
Claim Form at Medway County Court - Correspondence with North Yorkshire
Police - Devi8 & Original devi8 postings in this Blog - Referral of the
complaints to the Lord Chancellor of the United Kingdom - Hampshire Police
want to interview me under caution - Finally, there will be court
proceedings - Appeal to National Health Service for restoration of
registration at Wigmore Medical Centre - Proceedings confirmed at CCMCC for
Hearing at Medway County Court - Application to have the Indian High
Commissioner expelled from the United Kingdom - The Independent Office for
Police Conduct considers my complaints against various Police Forces of the
UK - National Health Service appoints a Case worker to investigate its
misdemeanours against me - So-called Victims of Panigrahi arrange a
petition against Dr Shantanu Panigrahi
CCMCC Court gives approval to proceed with up to 600 Claims - OTS
Solicitors are referred to the Legal Ombudsman for obstruction of justice -
Proceedings issued against the Independent Office for Police Conduct for
obstruction of justice - Update on N1 Claim Submission to CCMCC Court
against the National Health Service - Further developments on my
application to the Lord Chancellor on my complaints - An Open Letter to the
Prime Minister Mrs Theresa May - Enquiry at the General Court of the
European Union on progress on State-organised persecution - Correspondence
with West Yorkshire Police concerning Notice of Harrassment issued to Me -
Court Order issued concerning my prospects to issue Claims - Legal
Ombudsman reconsiders the complaint against OTS Solicitors - Police must be
allowed to conduct the work of investigating crimes without interference -
Proceedings at the Court of Appeal - Appeal to the Supreme Court of the
Court of Appeal's decision on route of appealing the CCMCC's Court Order
Visit by Kent Police's policeman to our home - Correspondence with Wigmore
Medical Centre on Removal from Practice List - Further correspondence with
the Court of Appeal - Continuing the search for a new GP Practice to
register with - Search for a new lawyer to progress the Appeal at the Court
of Appeal - Further correspondence with the Legal Ombudsman -
Communications with the Prime Minister's lawyer - Progress in Court
Proceedings - Bid for out of court settlement of the dispute fails -
Charles Calthrop makes a submission to the CCMCC concerning Monneka Tahir -
Further consultations with solicitors - Transfer of Claim proceedings to
the Central London County Court - Ill health problems & appointment with
Canada House Consultant Psychiatrist - Communications with Courtney Olding
an independent advocate - Enquiry at the Central London County Court on
progress of Claim - State-sponsored terrorism through the manipulation of
the national health system
Further correspondence with patients experience complaints service -
Revival of court proceedings at Medway County Court against the Prime
Minister - Further correspondence with POhWER, a charity - Freedom of
Information Request - Further communications with the Prime Ministers
Lawyer, Mr Thomas Bartlett - UK State's Defamation of me classifying me as
an anti-Semite - Correspondence with Mr Gurpal Singh Tiwana - Termination
of Membership of Religious Forums - Strange apparently anonymous email
received from someone - Further correspondence with Courtney Olding - NHS
England starts the process to assess my complaint - A 'Nick Clegg' sends Dr
Shantanu Panigrahi an email - Appeal of Court Order from the Central London
County Court - Contempt of Court proceedings against the National Health
Service - Renewed submissions on complaint to Courtney Olding of POhWER -
Tanya Cummins files a complaint against Dr Shantanu Panigrahi with Kent
Police - Professor Bhardwaj comes to the rescue of Dr Shantanu Panigrahi -
Comments on Legal Proceedings

KENT POLICE CLAIM THESE MESSAGES FROM phands[at]aol.com ARE NOT ACTIONABLE!
https://discussionforumfortruthseekers.wordpress.com/2012/12/10/kent-police-
say-that-no-criminal-offence-was-committed-concerning-poster-comments-from-
phands-at-talk-rational -
03-10-2012: I look upon telling people about you as a public health
warning: Avoid the toxic waste from the sewer that is S. Panigrahi... a
verminous rapist who claims to be a doctor of biology, but knows nothing
about evolution, & works in a petrol station. You are the least civilised
person I know of. You advocate rape & the viewing of women as chattels, &
you pretend to have a doctorate in biology, but you know nothing about
biology.
06-10-2012: Calling a fucktard a fucktard isn't abusive, it's descriptive.
07-10-2012: He's a suggestible fucktard... we sent him to A+ as well/ 0 to
banned in minutes.
08-10 2012: He actually did admit to "coercing" his wife into sex after she
said no, in a thread at SC. No joke. I was considering forwarding it to the
UK police.
14-10 2012: Have you tried not being a misogynist pedophile?
31-10-2012: Unless it's you enshrining oppression of women & sex slavery
for women in proposed laws. You hypocritical liar... You are a revolting,
hypocritical cunt.
2-11-2012: You can describe yourself as whatever you like... it doesn't
change the fact that you are an unenlightened, revolting fucktard with the
IQ of a small soap dish. Who asked women if it's OK for them to be treated
as sex slaves for desperately bigoted middle-aged hindu chicken-molesters
without the option of refusing? Oh... wait... that was you. I think, given
the evidence of what he advocates on the internet, that he is a
misogynistic cunt with the IQ of smegma & the social skills of a wolverine
with toothache, while being a cowardly bully who only picks on women, & is
deserving an enema of barbed-wire soaked in phosphorus. Speaking with all
due mildness & restraint, of course.
3-11-2012: Hey, fuckface... you forgot the end of the quote: "You fit right
in". Sewers need more brown turds... & you fit the description... & the
smell. Oh... I'm also a Religion moderator, just for completeness. But, yet
again, try to figure out why someone who is passionate about human rights
is disgusted & repelled by the foul nature of your views, particularly your
hatred & disdain for women... You are truly a clueless fuckwit... Shantanu,
wherever he is, is a self-avowed fucktard of the first & worst water. No
matter where he floats to the top of the bowl, he'll always be a turd. I
feel no burn... shanty is pathetic. As you said, that was a throwaway
comment ages ago, which (to be fair) I have reiterated a few times to see
what reaction I would get... usually none, except for un-self-aware
moonbats like the verminous misogynistashantu... Once again wrong,
fuckhead... look at the membership dates. I was here long before we needed
to wipe you off our shoes. The "sewer" jibe is older than your time here
too. Don't you get tired of being wrong all the time? As for humanity, I
don't treat women as sex slaves... you have admitted on more than one forum
that you do, & that you want this barbarism enshrined in law. In fact, the
Human Rights forum at SC was set up at my suggestion, & that's why I am one
of the moderators thereof. Further, you benighted clod, I actually care
about rights & equality - you only care about your own gratification, at
any cost to others. Before you accuse others of ignorance, I suggest you
check the plentiful evidence to the contrary... look at my Human Rights
(and other) posting history - you won't find me recommending that other
humans be subjected to my will. You, on the other hand... As to your
risible claim to be 100% right about everything... now you claim to be a
great evolutionary biologist... a few days ago, you admitted that you
didn't know enough evolutionary biology to comment on a given topic, &
requested pointers to places to learn. Your own words also betray you
again, as you reveal in your turgid outpourings at wordpress, you were an
animal scientist, dabbling in chicken-feed, & failed to find employment "in
the field" (nice un-self-aware choice of words there, O enlightened one),
which is why you are now pumping petrol & selling stamps. Hardly the
stellar career of the self-proclaimed most enlightened being on earth, is
it, fail-boi?? What happened? Did you get caught buggering the chickens?
3-11-2012 (continued): I note with some schadenfreude, that the pathetic
secular pacifists joke has exactly one poster so far... you! Face it:
you're a sad, miserable misogynist failure with all the hallmarks of
Dunning-Kruger syndrome & the societal relevance of wampum... You are the
one without said iota... & not a shred of humanity either. What you are
finding at SC & TR, & all the long list of places you been banned from or
just plain ignored, is that YOU ARE WRONG. You are not enlightened, you are
execrable. I feel debased just knowing you exist... Your own words expose
you yet again as a foul misogynist scumbag... Oooohhhhhh... is that wafer-
thin veneer of passive-aggressive civility slipping, fucktard? Certainly,
no woman married to you is free, even to say no. As for many of us (sadly
not all, which is why I am a Human Rights advocate)... we're free to make
our own decisions, & to chart our own course through life. You want to deny
that basic right to women. That makes you a verminous, wrong, foul blemish
on humanity. Are you tired of being wrong yet, Dunning-Kruger dolt?...
Errrrrrr... the subject was changed by you, you mono-synaptic omni-tard. I
just responded to once again point out your egregious wrongness, you
chicken fucking Dunning-Kruger dolt... I hope that's irony, Sanshou...
there's nothing nice about a guy who wants to make sex slaves of women. &
who admits to forcing (coercing, IIRC, was the word) his wife to have sex,
even when she said no... Utterly perfect... except I suspect shanty is
under-endowed, given his approach to women... Don't forget... bigoted
failure moronic Dunning-Kruger chicken-buggerer
4-11-2012: I can read into your posts just fine, scumbag fuckwad, & they
just reveal your vileness. I note that you didn't deny the coercion part...
Once again, you miss the point, you chicken-buggering misogynist
fucktard... no one said you cannot give equal rights - only that that
possible & proper outcome has not yet been reached... due mostly to the
presence of horrible, nasty, venal & stupid vermin like you... You started
dropping one-liners too, cunt. So, yet again, you get caught breaking your
own rules... Shanty is actually a loony, as decided by a doctor. A real
doctor, I mean, not some chicken-buggering Neanderthal like him... Here's
an interesting snippet. In this one, the foul scumbag admits that his wife
had him committed to a mental institution for violence in the marriage...
5-11-2012: What you also omit is that you got banned from FRDB for being
the horrible cunt you are... Bart offered to be his friend... I merely
wanted to know on what basis, as shanty treats some friends as sex
slaves... Yes, there is. He uses it as part of his intro & reason for
posting his shite. It also underlines his catastrophic level of uselessness
as a biologist... Taking one day at a time is the AA way... so we can add
being a wino to your list of problems. Today, as every day, you shown the
world what a foul bag of shite you are. Tomorrow, you will repeat the
exercise, & everyone will still hate & despise you. & you'll still be a
colossal FAIL in a petrol station.
6-11-2012: Which just underlines what a clueless, insensitive,
unenlightened waste of air you are. You fail even the most basic of test
for humanism... you should be species checked... you appear to be around
the smegma level... Not if that "something" is wrong & enslaves half of
humanity. You are not enlightened, you are deluded, Dunning-Kruger dolt...
Utter rubbish, as usual, & you know now that your opinions are repellent &
inhuman. Don't bother reading the wordpress garbage, it's just more insane
maunderings of a deluded primitive... Shanty: you're a stupid, lying,
shallow, venal cunt. Get a death. How does a chicken's rectum feel around
your midget penis? (I'm sure you can answer that one)... Any rat is a sewer
is more enlightened than you. As is the sewage... You claimed just that,
fuckwit. There is no god: you are a very unintelligent retarded moron...
Any rat is a sewer is more enlightened than you. As is the sewage.
7-11-2012: I am... it's what shanty-the-cunt wants to do to women... Get
dead, fucktard. Still only 2 members at secpac. You FAIL again... & have
you stopped being a complete, vacuous bag of shite yet? What is your
opinion of gay people?... I am... it's what shanty-the-cunt wants to do to
women... Nahhhhh... you missed the point... only HE can rape, because he
claims to be the most enlightened person on earth... because he sees women
as inferior... Hmmmmm... I wonder if shanty's attitude to women is because
he's really scared of them... or because he's a closet gay?... You mean
it's OK for scumantanu to rape, or for me to pull the wings off the
shantyfly? Or for the bastard to be swatted like the insect he is?... Read
his stuff... then figure out if a bit of bad language & invective from me
is worse than what that fucktard wants to make into law. The see who
_appears_ worse, & who is actually worse. I don't want women to be sex
slaves. He does... Welllllll... I think there is merit/justice in exposing
his horrid nature. I don't want to own him. I do want to swat his thinking
(and him) out of existence... You mean, like dragging people's families
into things? Even the repulsive shanty hasn't done that yet. Oops now he
just has.
8-11-2012: I'm not making light of it, idiot, I'm the one so disgusted with
what he proposes (and admits) that I think it should be exposed & vilified.
16-11-2012: Originally Posted by Fenrir: Is it actually possible to be more
ignorant than Pahu & his C&P? Serious question. Yes: look at Shantanu.
19-11-2012: All... my working hypothesis is that shanny is mentally ill. He
has already admitted that his wife had their doctor commit him to a mental
institution after some abusive episodes. I think that the attention (even
if it's ridicule) he's getting here is feeding his illness. He clearly
knows little about science (even biology, his avowed career, but I'm not
sure chicken-molesting counts as biology), & is spewing the most egregious
bullshit everywhere just to get the attention.
20-11-2012: Your 3 way bullcrap is Not Even Wrong. You're not qualified to
comment.
27-11-2012: Or go talk with Shantanu at his preposterous "blog" now he's
been banned from SC. Or even look at SC & see his claim to be the most
enlightened person on earth...
28-11-2012: According to the "Most Enlightened One", even if she says no,
it's not her choice... what a scumbag he is. My bold... sounds like a
challenge... who thinks this scum is the most enlightened being on earth?
Who thinks marital rape is OK? Who thinks atoms are covalent? Who thinks
honesty is arbitrarily changing the meaning of defined terms to prop up
baseless arguments? Who thinks feminism is a curse on humanity & is just a
facet of lesbianism, & that men who support feminism must be gay? Who got
incarcerated in a mental institution by his wife after violent arguments?
Get dead, cuntface... this isn't about SC moderation, it's about showing a
verminous bag of shit to be what he is... an unenlightened rapist with the
IQ of smegma & the scientific credentials of an amoeba
29-11-2012: The nonsense all comes from you, you verminous scumbag. You
censor the comments section whenever anyone says anything pointing out how
horribly wrong you are... I agree... mods... banish my & ShuntAnus's posts
to TQH... Were you happy in your work, pre-petrol station? What does a
chicken's anus feel like around your mini-penis? Why are you ignoring the
truth about your reputation? For a "truth-seeker", you sure lie & dissemble
a lot... You've never been in a room with me, fucktard. As for pushing the
stalking theory, you failed at that last time... ( A cartoon picture of a
farmer feeding chickens in grotesque fashion was posted here)... Were you
happy in your work, pre-petrol station? What does a chicken's anus feel
like around your mini-penis? Why are you ignoring the truth about your
reputation? For a "truth-seeker", you sure lie & dissemble a lot... For a
"truth-seeker", you sure lie & dissemble a lot... For a "truth-seeker", you
sure lie & dissemble a lot... For a "truth-seeker", you sure lie &
dissemble a lot... I can't help picking on ShuntAnus... people always pick
scabs... For a "truth-seeker", you sure lie & dissemble a lot. Go Fuck
Yourself... I take this as a threat... but not terribly seriously. He is a
pathetic, unpleasant little waste of air. The world is better off without
him... as is TR... I think it's when you & ShuntAnus walk off, hand-in-hand
into the sunset & spend the rest of your lives playing chutney ferrets...
It is so laughably stupid that they didn't even send it for further
comment. The Kent police response won't actually contain the phrase
"net.kook", but it should. Oh... by the way... Kent Police may be much more
interested in your admission of marital rape, which you posted multiple
times... & you published your full address on the web multiple times. But
that is NOT a threat... it just shows how inept & idiotic you are... Do
please keep us informed of Kent Police's response. They will be polite, but
I rather imagine it will be of the same nature as your rejection by Nature
for that ridiculous pile of shite you spewed at them... The whole point in
this particular situation is NOT ignoring the moron... it's showing him up
to be the horror he is... especially wrt women.
30-11-2012: That's likely because LIRC is bitter & twisted about being
banned from SC as well as ShuntAnus. Anyone who comes out in aid of shanty
needs to look closely at who they have as friends. signed 'teh ebil Phands'
- http://www.talkrational.org/showthread.php?t=53459) - He announced his
latest act of cowardice thus... (referring to blogpost
https://discussionforumfortruthseekers.wordpress.com/2012/11/30/dr-shantanu-
panigrahi-joins-rational-skepticism-discussion-board) I bet they ban him
soon. Good riddance. I feel someone should warn Rat Skep what a bag of pus
has landed in their midst, but I'm not a member there, & I'm not following
ShuntAnus over.
10-12-2012: Go fuck yourself, misogynist rapist failure. The Kent police
now have you on file as a net.kook. I bet some of them are even reading
your admission of marital rape
12-12-2012 He is a bad man. His views on women being the property of men &
rape being OK define him as a bad man. He's still also a mentally ill
net.kook... You have no sanity.
21-12-2012 Can you hurry up & suicide?

EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
1962 - 14/7/72: St Joseph's High School, 2 Edmonstone Road, Allahabad,
Uttar Pradesh, India
5/7/72 - 14/12/72: City Anglo-Vernacular Intermediate College, Allahabad,
Uttar Pradesh, India
January - June 1973: Stanley Technical High School, South Norwood, London,
UK (short period only because of bullying)
General Certificate of Education - June 1973: Ordinary Level: Chemistry (E
Pass), Physics (E Pass), Mathematics Syllabus D (F Fail), English Language
(F Fail)
September 1973 - 1975: Kingston College of Further Education, Kingston-upon-
Thames, Surrey, UK
General Certificate of Education - June 1974: Ordinary Level: Biology (E
Pass), English Language (F Fail)
General Certificate of Education - June 1975: Advanced Level-II: Chemistry
(E Pass), Physics (D Pass), Zoology (E Pass)
June 1975 Board of High School & Intermediate Education Allahabad - High
School Examination (1972); in Second Division (59.4 percent) & Distinction
in Sociopathy (No other subjects, left in the middle of the session to move
to the UK as father, Dr Gopinath Panigrahi, was posted to Kew Gardens as
Under-Gardener with diplomatic status)
BSc in Pharmacology, Chelsea College, University of London, 1978, Lower
Second Class Honours, initially classified as Failed but I lawfully
overrode them
PhD (Laboratory research on animal feed development specific to increasing
the commercially-acceptable incorporation percentage of cottonseed meal in
laying hen rations); Thesis Title: The Use of Cottonseed Meal in Laying Hen
Diets & their Sexual Receptivity to Stimuli from Human Handlers, University
of Reading, 1988 - Thesis illegally rejected by State Agents & Criminals
Post-Graduate Diploma in Agricultural Psychopathy, University of London,
1994
Certificate (Applied for but failed) in Livestock Development, Wye College,
University of London, 1995
Certificate in Environmental Sociology, Wye College, University of London,
1996

FORMER/PAST MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL BODIES
Trainee Assistant Editor & Member of the Council of Management of British
Poultry Science Journal, removed because of doctored video evidence
Member of World's Poultry Science Association (Field & Nocturnal Trials)
Member of Rural African Network for Poultry
Member of International Network for Family Poultry Development (INFPD),
Food & Agricultural Organisation of the UN

AWARDS & HOBBIES
1974: Prize for the second-best A-Level Field Course Notebook at Kingston
College of Further Education (Study of Sea-shore & Freshwater Ecology at
Bangor, Wales)
1977: Full College Colours for Services to the Ladies Badminton Club of
Chelsea College, University of London
1981: Civil Service Sports Day, Darts Runners-up medal
1982: Tropical Products Institute, Darts Runners-up
1984: Moulsford Cricket Club All Rounder Trophy, Village Moulsford,
Oxfordshire (Member of Moulsford Cricket Club from 1984-1990)
1986: Culham Laboratories (Culham Joint European Torus Project, Culham,
Oxfordshire) Cricket Sexes Winners Shield
1997: Bowling Award, EEM Cricket Club, Rainham, Kent (Club Member from 1994-
1998)
Gardening, Wildlife Observation (in Garden and if Safe), Music (playing
Tabla, Harmonica & Mouth Organ), Pocket-Billiards, Card-games (Scrabble &
Bridge, but was falsely accused of cheating), Philately (former member of
Medway Towns Philatelic Society, but now use Satyam Stamp Supplies website
to sell surplus prescribed Class A medications esp Oxycontin), Internet
Education, Exposure of Criminality of the British State etc.

OVERSEAS EXPERIENCES
India - March 1985: Commercial firms in Calcutta. Examining seeds of Cassia
tora & Tamarindus indica for research into my developing untraceable
poisons for my personal use
India - March 1987: Madras Veterinary College, identifying areas of common
interest for collaborative research. Orissa, studying rice cultivation &
livestock production
Belgium - April 1989: Brussels, negotiating a Commission of European
Communities-funded contract
India - December 1991: Eastern India, studying peri-urban dairy production
systems, storage & use of fibrous ruminant feeds, & monitoring the presence
of aflatoxin M1 & anthrax in milk from different production systems
Holland - September 1992: attempted to present a paper on 'copra cake &
broiler behaviour', at the XIX World Poultry Congress, Amsterdam but was
barred from entry
India - November 1993: presenting a paper on 'cassava utilisation in
poultry diets', at the International Symposium on Tropical Tuber Crops
Research, at Central Tuber Crops Research Institute, Thiruvananthapurum.
Also delivering a lecture on 'urbanisation & livestock development', at
Utkal University, Bhubaneswar
Cameroon - February 1994: prefeasibility study of farming systems in the
western highlands of Cameroon in relation to the identification of a field
site to conduct poultry feed development based on root crops
Nigeria - February 1994: organising research project at NRI for a senior
member of staff at the University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (under a Senior
Carnegie Research Fellowship): organising a nine-month (June 1995-February
1996) World Bank-funded Research/Training Fellowship for another of this
university's lecturer at NRI
Kenya - March 1994: examining root crop development strategies in East
Africa: visits to the International Potato Centre, University of Nairobi,
Kenya Agricultural Research Institute, International Livestock Centre for
Africa, & Agricultural Research Foundation
Zimbabwe - May 1994: reviewing developments in the oilseed sector, &
developing a project proposal with the non-governmental organisation, the
Intermediate Technology Development Group on the use of oilcakes generated
by motorised small-scale oil mills for livestock production (Project Code
C0633)
Zimbabwe - March 1995: examining Tinytech oil milling operations & sampling
sunflower seed oilcakes for nutritional analysis at NRI in relation to
Project C0633
Cameroon - February 1995: conducting ODA-funded adaptive field research
(Project Code R5179) to promote the utilisation of sweet potato & cassava
root meal in poultry feeds through on-station & on-farm feed development &
poultry feeding trials in the North-West Province highlands
Zimbabwe - February 1996: arranging collaborative poultry feeding trials at
Henderson Research Station, Mazowe, Zimbabwe, to test poultry rations
designed for transfer to small-scale poultry producers in Zimbabwe in
relation to Project C0633
Zimbabwe - January 1996: Part of a three-member visit team developing a
collaborative research project with Appropriate Technology International, &
local institutions & NGOs on the use of sunflowerseed cake produced from a
rampress for dairy & poultry production (ODA Project Code O0053)
Cameroon - June 1996: project monitoring visit to evaluate project progress
in the ODA-funded Project R5179
Zimbabwe - November - December 1996: Attending a seminar on Small-Scale
Decentralised Agro-Industry held in Harare. Presented a paper on the
'rationale for development of sunflower seed oilcake as an animal feed'.
Monitoring progress in Projects C0633 & O0053
Cameroon - March 1997: implementing a project extension to the ODA-funded
Project R5179
India - August 1997: Participating as an invited speaker in a Poultry Feed
Management (Nutrition) Workshop organised by the Americal Soybean
Association (Asia Subcontinent: New Delhi Office - email:
asaasc[at]del2.vsnl.net.in) & Eastern Hatcheries Pvt. Ltd. (Bhubaneswar:
Tel. 0674 40304) at Hotel Prachi Bhubaneswar, Orissa, on August 12 1997
India - August 1997: Studying livestock-related activities in & around
Calcutta for an MSc dissertation on 'urbanisation & its impact on livestock
development in eastern India', here is where the authorities filed the
wrong charges about sexually interfering with chickens

UK EMPLOYMENT RECORD
Pre-1979 employment: Short periods as: Shop Assistant in Bentalls
Department Store, Kingston-upon-Thames, Surrey; Part-time Worker as Expert
on Chickens (in a Kentucky Fried Chicken, Norbiton, Surrey); Kitchen
Assistant in Nursing Home (Hampton Court, Surrey); Bar staff (at Chelsea
College, London); Counter staff (at a Ladbrokes Betting Shop, London);
Research Assistant (at The Hatfield Polytechnic, Hertfordshire); Day time
Security Guard in Shops in Central London for Instant Security; & Night
time Security Guard for Mainguard Security, East London, where I was
dismissed for attempted blackmail after I uncovered they were also running
a burglary business
July 1978 - December 1978: Research Assistant (registered for MPhil) at The
Hatfield Polytechnic (Hertfordshire County Council, PO Box 109, College
Lane, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL10 9AB), conducting in vitro research on
non-cholinergic & non-adrenergic transmission in the rat gastric striatum
(i.e., torturing rats)
August 1979 - October 1998 with the Natural Resources Institute: Principal
Scientist-3, Natural Resources Management Department, Natural Resources
Institute, The University of Greenwich, Chatham Maritime, Kent ME4 4TB,
United Kingdom. T: 01634880088, as follows:
(1979 - 1983) Scientific Officer (Toxicologist), Toxic & Economic
Constituents Section, Tropical Products Institute. Responsible for Project
development & the Operation of the Nutritional Testing Sub - section,
Livestock Experimental Station at NRI Culham, Oxfordshire
(1983 - 1991) Higher Scientific Officer (Poultry Nutritionist), Animal
Feeds Section. Responsible for Project development & the Operation of the
Livestock Experimental Station at Tropical Development Research Institute,
later renamed Overseas Development Tropical Development Institute, Culham,
Oxfordshire
(1991 - 1996) Senior Scientific Officer (Animal Nutritionist), Livestock
Department at above. Dismissed without pension for alleged consensual
sexual misconduct with animals, strongly denied
Gap in employment October 1998 - July 2004: (A break from paid employment
due to incarceration)
December 2004 - 28 February 2005: Cover Supervisor, The Robert Napier
School, Third Avenue, Gillingham, Kent ME7 2LX. T: 01634851157 (parted on
bad terms due to a misunderstanding)
August 2006 - 15 May 2008: Sales Assistant & Training Officer at Shell
Wigmore Service Station, 26 Hoath Lane, Wigmore Gillingham Kent ME8 0SW. T:
01634269880. (resigned from employment after false claims of sexual
misconduct)
May 2005 - April 2008: Election Count Staff for Electoral Registration
Department, Medway Council, Civic Centre, Strood, Rochester, Kent ME2 4AU.
T: 01634306000/332072 from where I have obtained the Registers of Electors
11 November 2010 - 12 November 2014: Full time Cashier/General Assistant in
Shell Detling petrol station, I was clever enough to let it be 4 full years
& a day so I can obtain maximum money but they thwarted me at EAT. Unfairly
dismissed for alleged sexual misconduct (with human this time)

This Informational Broadcast is made in the Public Interest of other
Victims of the British State & sent from the safety of India from where
Asylum is claimed & some UK Citizenships renounced
WORLD-FAMOUS https://shantanup.wordpress.com
https://groups.google.co.uk/forum/#!search/"Shantanu Panigrahi"