SFI CORPORATE IS A CULT

sextgp...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2019, 9:00:38 PM2/15/19
SFI CORPORATE IS A CULT
sfi is liar, they will tell from their urls that they are free business opportunity and requires no purchase, but once inside youll see different scenario, you are stuck as free affiliate with no income at all, also they require to click their 15 tabs everyday which i see ridiculous, that you are working for them for free and when you tell them this they will tell you nothing's free in this world. gery carson the president of sfi is a faggot and a liar, he's obssessed in creating a perfect world wherein he gets all the money and the affiliates will earn rewardicals, tcredits and versapoints, well are those money? in your world gery faggot no it's not, it's play money. join my sfi team so we will make GERY CARSON fucking faoot and liar richer everyday.

stay away also sfi is cult
stay away from them
heres their url
http://sfimg.com/