research on unconventional sexual interests

mkbel...@gmail.com

Feb 11, 2018, 2:52:35 PM2/11/18
Our research project is looking for people who might be interested in helping us understand more about the diversity of sexual interests.

I am a member of the Psychology faculty at Nottingham Trent University and one of my students, Will Simpson, is conducting a research study on the relationship between diverse sexual interests and certain personality traits. Responses are entirely anonymous and no information will be saved that could be used to deduce respondents' identities or specific locations. We are genuinely interested in what you think, and hope that the results of this work, when published in the psychological literature and publicised to counsellors and to the general public, would be of use in the context of relationship counselling and also to members of the public in understanding more about how unconventional sexual interests arise and function.

If you have about half an hour to spare and might be interested in participating, please go to https://NTUpsychology.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1ZIeVRBwFFhItCJ to read further details. (Because the survey asks about a broad range of unconvential sexual interests, only a fraction of the survey items are likely to appeal to you and most people will find themselves responding "no interest" to most of the questions; this is OK with us if its OK with you.) We thank you very much for your kind consideration.

Kind regards
Matthew Belmonte
Reader in Psychology, Nottingham Trent University