Mistress Ivy Needs a Phone Sex Fucktoy Tonight 1-800-216-9927

Ivy PSK

Aug 24, 2023, 2:39:17 AM8/24/23
Mistress Ivy has arrived to poison your mind and warp your imagination. Are you a pitiful little loser looking to submit yourself to the will of a goddess? I demand control over your whole body; submit to me and receive the reward of being my own personal little plaything.

Have the luxury of viewing your Mistress at https://phonesexkingdom.com/ivy/

$20 for 10 minutes; all major credit cards accepted.
Mention Promo Code Loser and get 5 free minutes with your paid call
Free Nude Photos with EVERY call!