Kinky Taboo Mommy ~ Come to Mommy Sweet Boy

Hailey Psk

Oct 4, 2023, 4:12:27 PM10/4/23
Are You Ready For an Immersive Taboo Phone Sex Experience?
Fun and Filthy Mixed Chick!
Let’s Get XXX Together, CUM Play with My ASS!

*We bill discreetly as S & D Designs LLC $20 for the first 10 Minutes and then $2/min thereafter.

*Ask how to receive FREE custom audio, when you mention promo code: HOTTIE

*All major Credit/Debit/Pre-paid accepted. (Except AMEX Pre-paid Card)

*My skilled fantasies:
*Age Play, Confessions, Double Penetration, Daddy's daughter, Cock Denial, 18 + Teen, Creative Roleplay, TABOO Family Play, Furry Play, Mutual Masturbation, Anal, Submission, Gang Bang, Hot Wife, Kinky or Causal GFE, & Cum Dump Teen. You’ll crave me, I am sure of it!

CALL HOTTIE HAILEY 888-823-9243