S photoshoot stranger impregnation

1 view

Lushhead

Jan 15, 2014, 1:28:22 PM1/15/14
THIS STORY IS AVAILABLE WITH HOT PICTURES - TOO LARGE TO UPLOAD TO XHAM. IF
YOU WOULD LIKE THE FULL VERSION, MAIL US WITH AN E'MAIL ADDRESS AND IT WILL
BE SENT IN A PDF. READ AND ENJOY - PLEASE COMMENT. WE LIVE FOR COMMENTS :-)

**Take your time with our story -­‐ don't read ahead -­‐ enjoy the tease and
anticipation, followed by the hard core action -­‐ -­‐ get some privacy,
cock out, read and enjoy, we hope it makes you cum till you sting. Lve J+S
XXX**

Sara, 38, brunette with long flowing hair halfway down her back -­‐ but
today tied up in a bun (at least for now), 5'6' slim and fit with small pert
breasts a flat tummy, peachy ass and perfect, pretty feet. Unshaven hairy
pussy and a cute hairy ass, the whisps of black soft curls extending along
and around here little brown button of an ass hole stopping just at the back
of her buttocks. She has a trace, more of a line, of hair running from the
top of her pubic bone up to her cute 'inni' tummy button. Brown eyes and
defined black eyebrows. Although English she has a very Italian look.
Educated and well spoken, apparently shy and married...butter wouldn't
melt.......but it would. She has a serious and edgy fantasy, shared with her
husband, to be the subject of a sleazy photoshoot which would then be
distributed God knows where and God knows to who. The thought of thousands
of Men jetting cum while watching her being treated like an object made her
almost pulse with longing and delicious guilt. Not a studio shoot, but a
session with some sleazy guys with cameras which both of them had come
across on the net sometimes, that was her darkest wish.
Now, the train was about to arrive at Brighton Station and she sat there, by
the window on a hot summers day, in a black sleeveless top and a long red
loose skirt with her breasts aching with longing, very nervous, pulse racing
and her back and tummy coated with perspiration. Although she was not on the
pill and because of the time of the month, together with a full feeling in
her womb and over sensitive nipples, she knew she was ovulating, she hated
condoms with a passion. For her, the highlight of fucking was the splash of
hot thick seed against the neck of her womb. Her husband was well trained in
holding still and deep so she could look down her belly between them and
enjoy the sensation of his cock unloading into her open body. . . Today,
this was a dilemma, she could not imagine some perverts thick oily phallus
inside her, with the risk of std as well as pregnancy,
but.................................the dilemma was giving her a serious
'wide-­‐on' just the same. It had taken a lot of e.mails and trust to
arrange to meet these guys, the thought of not being a total piece of fresh
meat, used like owned flesh would mean her dream was still unfulfilled. What
was she thinking? Finger yourself in the ladies loo, get rid of the pulse
and go home safe, she thought to herself, but it was too late. She got off
the train and walked out of the station into the car park. There they were,
as arranged, by the dark blue ford. Easy to spot. Derrick and Phil. Derrick,
about 50, a stocky builder type, balding with thick glasses, wearing a
scruffy baggy t shirt and baggy shorts. Phil, tall and gangly, with long
hair, about 40 dressed very much the same, his arms covered in tattoos. Phil
just looked like a sleaze, his eyes darting around and. . . Did she just see
him briefly put his hand down his shorts and touch himself??? God! Glancing
at his crotch as she walked toward him, she thought she spotted a defined
and swollen bulge, and a very big one at that, angled up and over at an
angle. Was he swollen?? Her breathing got more measured as she got the
courage up to actually approach them. Hey! Sara? Is that you babe? Said
Phil. He spoke in a fake posh accent, smiling with a grin which made him
look like a prowling hyena. Hi, said Sara, here eyes wide and she smiled
openly, bravely looking right at them.
"Lets go to the hotel, cor love -­‐ you are a classy looking woman." "Thank
you" Said Sara, her courage waning a bit because she was now only a meter
away from them -­‐ it wasn't so easy to look them in the eyes and a light
breeze was blowing the split in her skirt apart, exposing her legs well
above the knee, which Derrick was gazing at. "I'm just going to phone my
husband" she said. It had been agreed that on meeting, she would phone her
husband and take a photograph of both men for safety's sake -­‐ this would
be e'mailed and kept. Once this was done, she got into the rear of their car
and away they went. The car was hot and there was no air conditioning, by
the time they got to the Travel Inn, Sara was covered in sweat. She hoped
that neither man could smell the just noticeable aroma of wet pussy -­‐ she
knew her red 'G' string knickers were soaking wet, on the train the remains
of her husbands cum from the previous night and her own excitement had been
tickling her for the whole journey.
Once booked in, they went upstairs to the room. A suite -­‐ cheap but still,
it was nice for her not to go directly into a bedroom. In the sitting room
was the third guy, Karl. Tall, about 6'2" with a shaved head, about 35.
Again in shorts and t shirt because of the hot weather. He looked like a
labourer. Sara figured his was the best body, he looked fit and slim. He
smiled openly at her -­‐ which made her a little more confident. When he
stood up, Sara could see that he had an obvious 'packet' in his shorts. He
had a full bulge and she reckoned he must be very well endowed -­‐ clearly
he wasn't erect -­‐ but he certainly appeared well equipped. She kissed him
on the cheek
and sat down in an easy chair with a glass of wine and began to chat to the
three of them. She sat with her legs crossed, in bare feet, hot -­‐ nervous
and on heat.
"Do you have a camera too? Or are you along for the ride?"
"So Sara" Said Derrick, who had just taken a picture of her with his camera.
"Could we erm, once you finish your drink, go in the bedroom and maybe start
taking a couple of pics? Nothing too hot -­‐ a couple face pics maybe to
start?" Sara said "Yea, that would be fine -­‐ no problem -­‐ she pointed at
Karl, "Do you have a camera too? Or are you along for the ride?" Karl
grinned and the others sniggered, "Yea, the ride" Sara hadn't realised the
conotation and blushed. Then she laughed -­‐ the ice had been broken, she
felt fine now. She took off her hair clip and let her long hair down. Signs
of nerves were still obvious though as she insisted in going to the bathroom
and returned in a jumper and jeans, although still barefoot -­‐ indicating
she had no intention in leaving any time soon.
In the bedroom, all set up, was a couple of camera tripods and a light -­‐
it was obviously a hobby for these guys, not professional. A double bed with
pillows and a bedside table. On the table was a pile of condoms. Sara
pointed at them, "We WON'T need those she said" There was a moments
silence -­‐ Karl spoke first, "We just wondered if you would have sex for
the camera, no pressure like -­‐ its OK love, we can just do naked solo, its
still fine". "No" said Sara, you dont get it, I won't take condom's, we will
see how we go with bonking -­‐ but no rubbers, real sex or nothing OK?" The
three guys just looked at her..."Are you clean?" Said Sara, without even
blinking.
..."Are you clean?"
"Ere yea, think so" Said Derrick. "And are you all uncut -­‐ I mean, not
circumcised, I errm love big thick whole penis you see." Without pausing,
Karl pulled his shorts down, took off his t' shirt, exposing his genitals
and said, "Like this love?"
"Like this love?"
"Wow" Said Sara, her eyes wide open -­‐ he had fantastic genitals, big full
bollocks, A long thick shaft and a soft full foreskin, completely covering
the slightly swollen glans. Sara's pussy lips started to swell and a deep
ache in her belly made her shift from one foot to the other -­‐ she just
took a moment to stare and size him up.
She was fascinated -­‐ so fascinated in fact, that she knelt down in front
of him and gazed up at his slowly swelling shaft from below. "Ok, she said
grinning -­‐ thats a real cock." Karl took the camera off Derrick and took a
pic of Sara looking up at him. He passed it to Sara and she took a first
trophy shot of Karls swelling tool.

All three guys laughed, this was going to be good -­‐ Sara was turning
from a shy stranger into the willing, fresh meat, flesh toy they had hoped
for. No condoms either? Cool, thought Derrick -­‐ she would go home with a
womb full of strangers seed -­‐ if he could sweet talk her into letting them
all ride her and unload. Sara was also thinking -­‐ 'IF i let them bonk me,
i'm not on the pill......what if they arn't clean? What if they make me
pregnant? God I wanna fuck!" Her mind was totally confused, "I can take a
morning after pill and I can always go to the doc's if i catch
something -­‐ -­‐ hopefully none of them are HIV+" Look guys she said
staring at them -­‐ are you all actually clean? Be really honest now." Karl
immediately said, "Look love, I do get clamidia sometimes OK? A lot of the
local girls get it and I drip a bit sometimes but I always go to the
docs -­‐ I just hate skins you see-­‐ i'd rather have a wank!" "Then you can
give me head, but you will have to watch and take the pics -­‐ OK?" said
Sara (Actually in her lusted out state, she was already weighing up the
possibility of letting him have her and then seeing the doc as soon as
possible -­‐ she had now lost all common sense and just wanted sex -­‐ she
especially wanted to be impaled on Karls tool).
Once relaxed, Sara padded around the bedroom while the guys waited
outside -­‐ she had gone too far to turn back and took all her clothes
off -­‐ she gazed at herself in the mirror. Her breasts (small but well
shaped) were firm and her nipples brown and obvious because she was right in
her fertile ovluation week. Her pussy was wet and the lips swollen, darker
than normal, the colour of raw beef. She lay down on the bed and waited for
the guys.
After just a few seconds all walked in. They had certainly decided to go for
broke as Karl was still naked and the other two had both taken off their
shorts and pants. The other two were also uncut and very well endowed.
(Bingo! thought Sara, grinning to herself). Derrick removed his T shirt
and knelt beside her on the bed, his cock, stiff and thick, the foreskin
back due to his erection, exposing a rock hard, shiny glans wet with
pre-­‐cum from the last 24 hrs of waiting for this. His glans and urethra
was unusually large and Sara noticed that it was open, like a little pit -­‐
because of this, his pre-­‐cum was actually dripping from him and hung in a
long dangling stream of clear fluid onto the matress. The pulsing helmet was
too swollen to allow his foreskin back over it -­‐ she looked forward to
that being jammed into her body -­‐ -­‐ -­‐ -­‐ if she let him. He would
have to be VERY careful not to cum until he really wanted to.
"OK " Said Phil, lets take a few pictures. Sara Squirmed with lust while a
bright flash exploded.
Sara squirmed with lust while a bright flash exploded.
"Now love" Said Karl, his cock now 10 inches of swollen, pulsing,
reproductive flesh -­‐ his testicles like two ripe plums hanging heavily in
his scrotum. "Could you lie on your back and just give us a porn shot? Put
your hands under your ass, legs in the air and spead so we can see your ass
and open cunt?" Sara had had enough -­‐ she was naked anyway and later her
husband could enjoy looking at her used and sweaty body. So what? To hell
with everything. "OK " she said, "Like this?", She got off the bed, lay on
her back on the floor against the wall and did exactly what they wanted. As
she pulled herself apart, the lips parted easily and the smell of her juices
became really heavy in the room. She smiled -­‐ openly and brazenly, right
into the lens. she even relaxed her ass muscles to allow them a good shot of
her puckered anus. "Do you like that? Do you

fucking want that?" She said, smiling. In her mind she remembered her
convent upbringing, her Mums words about getting married and being a good
girl -­‐ no sex before marriage, dress modestly, be a lady. The only man to
ever see you naked must be your husband -­‐ blagh blagh. Ha, she thought -­‐
look at these hard cocks! Hard just for me! Dripping just because of me!
She held still, there was silence for a moment in the room. It was broken by
the sound of Derrick and Karl masterbating, the sound of their foreskins
flapping backward and forward made an obcene, rythmic and wet slapping
sound. Sara stayed in position while Phil knelt down -­‐ the camera clicking
with each shot. "Yea, teased Sara, fucking look at me..........loooooooook
at me", she pulsed her ass, deliberately baiting three total strangers who
she had known for less than one hour. Fantastic! "Do you wanna fuck me? Do
you -­‐ -­‐ -­‐ ? I'll tell you when". She teased. She stood up and lay back
on the bed. She needed to cum -­‐ really badly, so badly she felt as though
she needed to piss -­‐ but this was a deeper pulse, in time with the beat of
her heart. "Play with yourslelf for us love please" said Karl -­‐ lets get a
few shots. "Mmmmmm" said Sara, "Can do". She lay on her back and opened her
legs, the soles of her bare feet on show, then she licked her finger and
grinned at Derrick who was grasping his shaft hard, trying not to ejaculate
too soon. "You OK there Derrick?" she tormented with a smile, putting her
left hand on his thigh, "Don't cum now, control yourself -­‐ you are not
with your wife now".-­‐ FLASH -­‐ FLASH went the camera.

"You OK Derrick" she said smiling at him, "Don't cum now, control
yourself -­‐ you are not with your wife now
"Good girl" said Phil, "Good girl, like that." You wanna see me play
Derrick?" she aked. "I'll play with your bollocks while I do, would you like
that?" "God yes" he replied, "Please". "Fucking excellent" said Karl, "Lets
get some shots.
"OK" said Sara, "Just let me get my fingers in", she leant up slightly and
pushed her middle finger into her soaking vagina. FLASH went the camera and
as she did so, she cupped his balls in her hand, groping with her fingers so
she could feel the tubes leading from the back of his testicles. "MMMmmmMM"
he groaned.

"Wait a moment" said Sara, "I want to get my finger in deeper, could you
hold my leg for me please?" FLASH, FLASH went the camera together with the
obvious sound of the two spectators masterbating while they feasted on the
sight.

Suddenly, "Arrrrrgh" exclaimed Karl, Sara lifted her head and looked over to
her right, to see what had happened. As she pulled her middle finger out of
herself, all could see that it was soaking wet, covered in a cloudy not
quiet clear fluid from inside her. Karl was in torment -­‐ obviously right
on the edge of cumming, he had taken his hand off his shaft and was
concentrating on controlling himself -­‐ looking into the middle distance,
his phallus pulsed, very stiff, clearly full of seed. He had stopped just in
time. "Don't waste that Karl" said Sara, "I might let you shoot that into my
belly!"
"Don't waste that Karl" said Sara, "I might let you shoot that into my
belly!"
Derrick meanwhile had re-­‐positioned himself on the right side of the bed.
"Can I fuck you?" he asked, holding the shaft of his cock in his left had.
"I'm not on the pill Derrick" replied Sara, her legs and feet in the air,
pussy oozing a stream of cloudy love juice. "And its the risky time of the
month -­‐ my discharge is cloudy -­‐ I think i'm ovulating,,,,". "Oh fuck"
said Karl, "Shut up love -­‐ I'm fucking loaded!". "We'll see", said Sara.
"If you do, try not to cum, OK?

With that, she lay smiling at him -­‐ cupping his aching balls again, this
was a REAL problem for Derrick, because she didn't just touch him, she dug
her fingers in, getting behind his gonads and gripped the actual epydidymes
leading from the bundle of tubes behind his left testicle. She was literally
MILKING him -­‐ as she did so, a stream of pre-­‐cum slowly dribbled out of
his urethra and began to flow down the veiny shaft of his penis. "You
fucking bitch" said Derrick. "You luuuurve it" drawled Sara.
"Mmmmmmm" she exclaimed, "look, your leaking seed", with her left hand, she
used her fingers to play and collect the fluid from his glans. This was
serious 'edging' and Derrick was in wonderful agony! All the while, the
other two guys took photographs, the air was heavy with sweat and the smell
of sexual fluids -­‐ it was totally out of control.
She dug her fingers in, getting behind his gonads and gripped the actual
epydidymes leading from the bundle of tubes behind his left testicle. She
was literally MILKING him -­‐ with her left hand, she used her fingers to
play and collect the fluid from his glans. This was serious

Now, for the first time, Sara was about to engage in 'risky' sex -­‐ and
that was the point, it made her feel promiscious, bad and 'edgy'. She didn't
know these men at all -­‐ no idea if they were 'clean', no idea how many
partners they had -­‐ or had had. She was going to fall into the pool of
partners they all had -­‐ possibly hundreds of previous engagements.

She had once had a lurid dream where she was an 'object' in a BDSM orgy. A
house was full of couples she didn't know - dozens of men and women fucking,
anal, DP, all with no protection. She was instructed to lie naked in a
bath - All the men came over her when they could last no longer - and if
their partners had been filled, the women squatted over her and unloaded
their creampies all over her body. She sat in the tub, in a pool of
ejaculate. Her bum and bare feet under about an inch of semen, piss and
vaginal fluid. It stank of semen and sex, her hair, soaking with cum, hung
in streaks over her red face, streaks of spunk all over her body. She had
her fingers jammed into her cunt, frigging hard...........some of the women
treated her with contempt and spat at her, or pissed into the tub. She loved
it and sat there - head back and mouth wide open, bathing in sin!
She wanted this, wanted to feel like a filthy, used whore. Wanted to have
their fresh, hot, living, thick sperm in her womb. Wanted to leave later
carrying the contents of their gonads deep in her body -­‐ she would take it
home and share it with her husband. They would literally swim, drink and
share the lust! "WOW" she thought, "There are SIX bollocks in here, all
making seed and its all going to be inside me"
She took her finger, covered in his pre-­‐ejaculate, clear -­‐ warm and just
extreted from his phallus -­‐ and slowly, with agonizing teasing -­‐ lowered
her hand and dipped it into her soaking pussy.
As she pushed the fluid into her, she lay, her head back, with her tongue
poking out. "Mmmmmmmmmm, wow" she murmered.
As she did so, a shudder of pleasure pulsed through her vagina, cervix, womb
and clit, so deep she edged toward an orgasm. As she pushed the fluid into
her, she lay, her head back, with her tongue poking out. "Mmmmmmmmmm, wow"
she murmered.
Now she started to frig herself off "I'm gonna cum soon" she said to Karl,
who was ready with the camera, his cock, so stiff that she could see it was
covered in purple veins, so clear and defined -­‐ his cock was 'ripped'!
She rubbed her clit in circular motions -­‐ taking her time and giving the
three of them a really good show. The camera clicked Derrick rubbed his cock
carefully, so as not to spill.........she started to cum

Seeing what was about to happen -­‐ as quick as a flash, Derrick moved round
between her legs and stuck his mouth right over her open pussy, -­‐ she came
right into his mouth in strong rhythmic pulses. She raised her head and
watched as she savoured each shudder. Derrick was rewarded by a mouthful of
her genital fluids -­‐ which had been there all day in anticipation. It was
warm, thick and salty -­‐ Christ, he HAD to fuck this bitch. Now.

She raised her head and watched as she savoured each shudder. Derrick was
rewarded by a mouthful of her genital fluids -­‐ It was warm, thick and
salty -­‐ Christ, he HAD to fuck this bitch. Now

"Fuck -­‐ i'm cumming", explained Phil -­‐ this was just too much for him.
He was taking his wife out to dinner later and he had promised to himself
that he would control himself and fuck her later -­‐ giving her the seed he
had made watching this. (When he came into her he would kiss her tenderly,
but think of Sara -­‐ -­‐ he was kinky like that. ) "Quick love!" he shouted
at her -­‐ Sara rolled over to the edge of the bed, opened her mouth and
drank the cum from Phils pulsing cock. He was so full he didn't spurt -­‐ he
came in a continual and heavy gush -­‐ it was like pissing sperm.
he came in a continual and heavy gush -­‐ it was like pissing
"Agggh fuck!" He exclaimed -­‐ Sara had reached around and stuck her middle
finger right into his pumping ass!! "Hold STILL" said Sara f***efully, Keep
STILL -­‐ let me feel it." There was silence in the room -­‐ only the heavy
aroused breathing could be heard. Phil's cock flowed thick white seed, Sara
had let his penis go and was concentrating on feeling Phil's prostate and
ass hole jerked hard in time with each outflow."Amazing" she said,
"Amazing", she knelt still -­‐ up to the knuckle in his ass -­‐ her other
hand sqweezing one of her breasts, hard.
Sara had let his penis go and was concentrating on feeling Phil's prostate
and ass hole jerk in time with each outflow."Amazing" she said, "Amazing",
she knelt still -­‐ up to the knuckle in his ass

She collected all Phil's cum, being careful to cup it in her hands and
proceeded to push it into and all over her pussy -­‐ she had a dreamy
expression as she kneeled on all fours on the bed, coating her own ass and
cunt with his 'fetch'. "Ahhhhhh YEA!" she said aloud.

Now Derrick could fuck her, she turned to him and said "Derrick can bonk me,
I want that cock". Derrick said "I'll need a condom won't I? "No you fucking
WON'T" said Sara -­‐ looking right into his eyes, fixed on him. "You take me
and fill me like a real man and take your time ok?, feel it, don't have me
like a lunatic, mount me slowly and ride me, OK? O-­‐K???"
She lay back on the bed -­‐ Karl took photo after photo photo, there was
nothing dignified about this, there was nothing remotely decent. This was
three perverts using a woman like fresh meat. They would post her
photographs all over the net -­‐ thousands of strangers would cum over the
material, her decency was over -­‐ she was used beef.
They would post her photographs all over the net -­‐ thousands of
strangers would cum over the material, her decency was over -­‐ she was used
beef.
They would post her photographs all over the net -­‐ thousands of
strangers would cum over the material, her decency was over -­‐ she was used
beef.
Sara lay back with her legs wide open. Naked, completely naked and helpless,
erect nipples, pussy lips swollen and gaping about an inch apart, her cun't
meat dark, like steak -­‐ inside her body, her cervix had dilated in
expectation, open right into her womb, fresh and alive, its walls supple and
engorged with fresh bl**d. Some of the seed she had pushed into herself from
Phil was coating her cervix, she already had live sperm inside her.
As she lay their, legs open, she had a really weird thought -­‐ she thought
about her biology degree and the anatomical drawings she used to study -­‐
They had excited her for some perverted reason. Understanding her own body
and the body of her partners was a real turn on. THATS where all this has
started! She was obsessed with the biology. IT JUST TURNS HER ON.

She was like an a****l in a stud farm, waiting to be impregnated. -­‐
looking Derrick straight in the eyes, she said -­‐ "Fuck me, cum deep inside
me -­‐ I wanna feel every last spurt"
He lay over her and penetrated her body in one, very slow, fluid push -­‐
there was an audible 'sqwealch' sound as he mounted her. -­‐ he was about 8
and a half inches and stiff, so about an inch and a half of his phallus was
still outside of her body.

He was jammed against her firm oval cervix, it felt hard and was pressed
against his rock hard, dripping glans. He shifted his position slightly,
took a breath and pushed down hard. He pushed up against the membrane of the
base of her womb and he was fully engaged, right up to the balls, which were
totally and painfully charged with hot sperm. It would not take much to send
that gushing into his shaft and into her body.
As he pushed the last inches in, Sara groaned and her feet -­‐ which had
been pointed, now stretched back -­‐ her pretty toes up in the air with the
effort of taking his tool.
He pushed up against the membrane of the base of her womb and he was fully
engaged, right up to the balls, which now, swollen and full, had risen up in
his scrotum and were alongside each side of his shaft. His genitals were in
perfect form, larger than average, virile and with full reproductive vigour
and potential! -­‐ her feet -­‐ which had been pointed, now stretched
back -­‐ her pretty toes up in the air with the effort of taking his tool.
She deliberately pulsed her ass and pelvic floor muscles -­‐. HE was good at
controlling himself. For some minutes he thrust deeply into her - slowly and
carefully - in deep so that his foreskin was f***ed right back - glans
exposed and swollen, pushed up against her firm open cervix. Now and again
he would thrust in and out to the verge of climax. Semen aching to be
released, literally just about to burst from his prostate, which was
overfilled with hot seminal fluid. Each time he stopped, either remaining
motionless, deep inside her genitals, being very careful not to pulse his
ass. Sara obliged him by holding very still - her hot breath in his ear "try
to relax honey - try to relax" she breathed. Or if he felt he was about to
unload he pulled out of her, his swollen purple knob making an obscene
'plop' as it left her vagina (which stayed gaped open, dark and soaking wet
with sex fluid and his pre-cum) and gripped the shaft, stopping the seed
from rushing out. One thrust too many though and it was too much for Derrick
and he felt a hot rush of fluid -­‐ the result of hours of anticipation,
teasing and lust flow strongly out of his balls. He could literally feel his
testicles and prostate unload. Sara -­‐ her eyes wide open, shifted, reached
down with one hand, pulled him out about 3 inches. She grasped his shaft
with her hand -­‐ looking down between them and felt him starting to pump.

Squirt -­‐ squirt -­‐ squirt, in long thick fluid spurts, thick semen-rich
ejaculate hit the back of Sara's vagina spattering against her open
cervix -­‐ some of it gushing straight on into her womb. "Ahhhhhhhh yea,
feel it feel it, I can feel you spurt baby" she breathed. "Am I better than
your wife?, Am I tighter?", Staring directly into his eyes she added; "Wish
she was here - she could watch you and lick me clean, i'd let her drink you
out of me - the bitch". Every pulse made Derrick feel as if he was about to
piss -­‐ it was so hot and intense. He had rarely came so much -­‐ even when
his wife was trying to have a baby and drove him mad with teasing. His whole
cock pulsed strongly, pelvic floor muscles contracting with agonizing
pulses - his balls ached with each ejection, firing semen into his prostate
and onwards into the shaft of his phallus. Fully engaged, each spurt
splashed and coated the entrance to her open womb - this was a****l, her
belly was being filled with his seed. Once he had finished, he held still -
still up to the bollocks, the remains of his seed dripping out into her. He
smiled while he thought of his wife, alone at home, thinking he was at work.
He would fuck her later and think of Sara, she could have some of her inside
her. Ha! -­‐ He very carefully pulled out, his distended cock, its foreskin
now partly covering the glans, has a long rope like stream of sperm hanging
from it. He was totally spent.
Sara moved around, put one hand over the opening of her soaking cunt to stop
him spilling out and said (While the camera whirled).....
letting Derrick hold her left leg, she tilted her pelvis upward -­‐ putting
her hands on her belly -­‐ letting the cum pour into her -­‐ "Yep, she
grinned, nice work -­‐ Just let me 'drink' that in..

Karl, soon to cum himself, got the camera and knelt between her legs to get
a better view. "Oh yea baby, he said -­‐ you've got the lot!"
Phil had recovered, as the session drew to a close, he ejaculated all over
her, spraying cum over her belly, legs, ams and legs.

There was a sudden knock at the door. it was her husband. He entered and
gazed on the used body of the women he loved, his cock aching with desire.
Sara said, "Just one more honey, please, then we can all talk". " Take the
camera mate" said Karl, "Can i cum inside your wife please?"
The final act was a work of art -­‐ Karl, the most patient of her studs (as
she now referred to them), lay on his back. Huge cock pointing straight up,
his balls swollen and charged, ready to unload had ridden up and were now
alongside the shaft, oval, like small plums.
Sara, put on her dark glasses, still naked, stood over him, facing away and
lowered herself down onto his prick. Karl was the biggest and very thick,
but she was so soaking that he entered her with ease (She cheated a little
by leaning back and supporting herself on her hands). Head back, her fit and
used body still open and wanting, she let him fuck her from below -­‐ at the
VERY moment he started to cum ) evidenced by the visible section of his
shaft pumping rapidly and strongly, her husband took his first and only
photo. She was in heaven.She didn't un-mount him straight away, but sat
fully down on him - his cock fully embedded into her pelvis, only the now
almost emptied testicles visible between her legs - relaxed, decsending into
the sac to hang loosely between his legs. A few times Karl pulsed his pelvic
floor hard, ensuring that every last drop of seed was pushed from his shaft
and into her body. the sensation was wonderful and when he did so, his cock
swelled again for a second allowing him to feel all the ridges of muscles in
her cunt and the way it went in and slightly back in an angle up to her
cervix (into which, his still swollen glans seeped semen) She sat squatting
with her arms behind her - still supporting herself on his shoulders,
smiling openly and broadly. A stream of fresh sweat was running down her
chest, between her still jutting breasts and streaming down her flat tummy
(her heart could be seen, still pumping strongly - as little bumps just
under her ribcage. "Fuck" she breathed, "That was a load!" Two of the guys
walked over and put their hands under her arms and lifted her very slowly
off her 'mount'. They also put their other hands under the top of her legs -
near the buttocks, so that as she was lifted off, she was still in a sitting
position, with her legs open and apart - like sitting in an invisible chair.
As they pulled her up, her vagina slid off Karls cock, which whilst now
spent, was still engorged and full sized - thick and meaty. As he 'plopped'
out of her body, his cock fell back onto his tummy with a 'splat' sound.
Sara's impregnated belly, full, swollen and filled with warm virile
ejaculate - could hold its excess cum no longer (especially in that
position, with her pussy lips wide open) she had to relax completely - as
she was so exhausted and from under her, Karl could see her anus suddenly
relax and poke out slightly. A flood of semen, pre-cum and vaginal mucus
(generated by her repeated orgasms) poured and flowed thickly, in streams
and blobs, out of her pussy and womb soaking Karls belly. Thicker fluid hung
in a suspended stream of off white juice, dangling for some inches out of
her - slowly extending until it fell away. Her clit - still swollen, poked
out from the hood of her pussy lips. What a view Karl had - this wasn't
classic beauty, this wasn't 'pleasing to the eye' or artistic; this was
a****l, sheer filth and meat. From his view, with her grinning down at him,
he took in her tits, very slightly sagging forward into cone shapes. Her
bare feet - from below, still pretty - the soles smooth. Her ass hanging
lower than her legs as she sank into her holders arms, the area around her
cunt red and swollen. Sara laughed as she looked down and as she did so, her
distended ass hole (the buttocks held apart) pulsed strongly ... The guys
held her there as her husband took a series of shots with his camera. The
guys put her down and she stood between them. At 5'6" she was much shorter
than them and she put her arms around their waists. Both their cocks had
already done their work and delivered their loads into her - no longer
stiff, but in that immediate - post coitus condition, engorged and shafts
damp with her off - white foam all the way to the balls. Sara's face was
red, her hair damp with sweat, strands sticking to her forehead. She took
her arm away from one of them and patted her belly firmly, just above the
top of her damp pubes making little slapping sounds with her hand. "Good
job!" She breathed, smiling up in turn at each of them...."Boy or girl? And
whose is it? What do you reckon?" the guys laughed....She looked her husband
straight in the eyes and said' "Take me home and lick me clean honey, you
know you want to, God I ache, I think they bruised me" It was the end of a
fucking perfect day! REMEMBER, THIS STORY IS AVAILABLE WITH PICTURES - SEND
AN E'MAIL ADDRESS AND WE WILL SEND IT TO YOU ASAP - PLEASE COMMENT!
xxx full movies (2).htm