Domination Mistress 4 Bend and Bang - Explore Strap On Play - Anything Goes Phone Sex

1 view

Mistress

Sep 21, 2022, 5:51:17 AMSep 21
Domination Mistress 4 Bend and Bang - Explore Strap On Play - Anything
Goes Phone Sex

Damn Shame You Have A Little Pathetic Dick -- Pathetic Excuse Of A Man
You Poor Thing - You Call That A Penis -- Can You Find It - Is That A
Clitty? Hmm You call that a dick? I would seriously think again
before you speak!!! That tiny little thing that defines you as a man
is PATHETIC. I Will add you to my collection of worthless little
dicks that starve for my attention.

Click Here - For the Unlimited Reign of Pleasure with Raven
Visit Me 4 Info
https://raunchyravensrave.blogspot.com
Call Raven
Phone Sex Fantasies Only - 866-391-3835
ALL Credit Cards and Gift Cards Accepted
$20 for 10 mins - Mention this promo code Google20 to get FREE Minutes
Added to Any Paid Call
XXX Pictures Available with ALL Paid Calls

Never Limited - Always Open Minded -
I love to Talk About Anything and Everything from
Oral, Anal, Anal Play, Tease & Denial, Toys, Incest, Family Fun, Rape,
Gang bang, Cuckold, Tickling, BDSM, Smoking, Adult Babies, Girls, K9,
Water sports, Money Slaves, Blackmail, Humiliation, Forced Fem,
Cross dressing, Age Play, Role Play, Foot/Leg Fetish, All Fetishes.
Sensual Domination, Forced Anal, Sissification, Toilet Slaves,
Bondage, Spanking, Clamps, Pain/CBT, Forced Homosexuality, Mind
Control/Hypnosis, Financial Rape, Humiliation, Smoking Fetish, Cross
dressing, Leg Foot Ass Worship