Dirty Cum Slut Shay Needs Your Sperm Now! - 1-888-823-6127

Shay PSK

May 16, 2023, 10:14:09 AM5/16/23
I need YOU now!
I'm so horny all the time!

We can talk about absolutely ANYTHING you want!
NO LIMITS & NO TABOOS! EVERYTHING GOES!
FREE MINUTES WITH EVERY PAID CALL!

No limits? That's right! Literally, anything that gets you off, I want to talk about! Let's engage in some hot fun or conversation together.
I love being a nasty slut, and I want to be yours! Unless you want to share me that is? Pass me around with your friends or maybe family?
Listen to me moan with ecstasy while you force me to cum all over your cock. You can tell me the secrets from the deepest darkest corners of your mind and I can make them a reality!
We can just talk too if you want, I'm here for you!

Check me out at https://www.phonesexkingdom.com/shay/
Read my blogs to get you in the mood and then call me when the wife or GF is out! ;)

$2.00/min or you could have 2 girls pleasure you for $3.25/min!

Ten-minute minimum for each call. All major credit cards and gift cards are accepted. Calls are billed discreetly as S&D Design, LLC.

Call me directly when you are ready to play at 1-888-823-6127
Mention PROMO CODE SinfulShay and get 5 free minutes with your paid call.

I promise you, I'm into everything you are! Anal Worshipping, Voyeurism, Babysitter, BBC, Potty-play, Beastiality, Incest, Bisexual Fantasies, Cuckhold, Trannys, Strap-ons, Domination, Submission, Blackmail, Breastfeeding,
Breeding and Impregnation, ALL Family Play, Ageplay, Chastity, Humiliation, Office Sex, Cum Eating, Multiple Penetration, Gangbangs, Mutual Masturbation, Girlfriend Experience, Rim Jobs, and every Taboo Roleplay and more!