Valerie has a strapon for you.... 888-662-6482 84309

Valerie

May 24, 2010, 1:24:55 PM5/24/10
I just got off the phone with a fun, kinky guy and I just HAD to share this with you all!

A loves when I sneak over to his house while his wife is out of town, but it�s not because he�s getting a busty phone sex girl to do his every whim. In fact, what A really likes is sensual domination phone sex!

Today, I decided that I was going to sneak in while he was asleep. I tied him up and then wake him up so he could watch me pull on my nice 9? strap on for some strapon domination phone sex. I have to admit, it didn�t take MUCH to dominate A, he was pretty willing to do everything I insisted on.

Can you handle a 9? strap on? Even if it was on me? ;-)

Valerie

888-662-6482

AIM & YIM: BustyKittyVal

CDW&)wUkJBF/wG.bipHSGXZMi