Erotic hypnosis with Andrea 888-662-6482 75161

Andrea

May 5, 2010, 3:03:17 PM5/5/10
Close your eyes, breathe deeply, and listen to my voice. Close out all other sounds and just listen to my hypnotic voice. This is very likely similar to what you will hear at the beginning of our erotic hypnosis phone sex call!

So many people ask me how hypnosis works. Well it's really quite simple! You decide what it is you want from our session. Is feminization hypnosis what you need? Or do you want to have a hands free orgasm through hypnosis sex? Maybe you need a special trigger with some erotic mind control. Whatever your pleasure, we can reach into those dark places of your mind and pull them to the surface.

Let's get you into a hypnotic trance....

Andrea
888-662-6482
AIM: KinkyPTAmilf YIM: kinky_pta_milf

VMuMKS$&V&V)p.WFmoOWcm&Gd