Holocade: Mollie’s First Play

Broken Arrow - MasterLoveHurts

Dec 1, 2018, 5:29:23 PM12/1/18
Holocade: Mollie’s First Play (sample)

Men can pay a few quarters, adjust seemingly every detail about her body and possibly even a few about her mind, and use her as they see fit.

They can dress her as they like, choose any place, and even pay a bit extra for modifications to their own avatars.

She watches as her body is transformed into dimensions even cartoons would be jealous of, is dressed and outfitted with toys, and meets a man who paid to have a big body and a massive member in his fantastical adventure with her.

What’s he saying about punishing her for cumming without permission?

***

Mollie blinked and looked around, uncertain of where she was at first. She looked down at her naked body and tried to cover herself with her hands, though it did no good.

What looked like long red lasers led out from her breasts, waist, and hips then bent at impossible angles for light, and ended in the air just under numbers.

“Oh… That’s right. I’m not really Mollie. I’m a copy she sold to the holocade,” she thought. “Those numbers… are my measurements? This must be the character select screen.”

The numbers seemed to rotate around her while she floated in a black void, but she figured it looked like she was rotating to the player looking over her “stats.”

The red lines blinked then turned green and faded away to be replaced by a list with sliders. One set was labeled with various parts of her body, the other seemed to have more to do with her senses, mind, and sexual preferences.

“Wow, they can customize just about everything about me,” she thought.

She saw a slider move, then watched her breasts expand until they had completely eclipsed her vision. She was glad that the customization screen didn’t have much in the way of gravity. After a moment, her breasts shrunk back down until they were only a little larger than they normally were.

A few more sliders moved back and forth, the sensations of her asshole and pussy going looser and tighter as the numbers increased and decreased were completely outside of anything she’d experienced before she’d been copied. She wondered if her eyes widening and her mouth opening in surprise was something the player was enjoying.

When the player seemed happy with the settings for her asshole, pussy, and now fuller lips, she was left floating in the void for a moment while he scrolled through her list of stats.

Her thighs suddenly seemed to push together so she looked down and watched as her hips and ass started to enlarge, reaching almost cartoonish proportions, especially when her waist shrunk until she could almost encircle it with both of her hands.

“Looks like someone’s into Hartman Hips,” she thought. “I wonder if I look more like a cartoon vamp or a cartoon mom now…”

A series of rooms, parks, forests, castles, and other settings came into existence around her and vanished again almost as fast. If she had been real, she would have been sick to her stomach.

When her surroundings finally stopped changing, she found herself standing in the middle of clean, middle-class, suburban kitchen with yellow paint on the walls and olive green appliances all around.

“Oh… I’m a housewife,” she thought. “I guess that makes sense.”

She stumbled a little as a large, almost too large, plug suddenly came into existence in her tight ass. Then she bit her lower lip, wondering at the sensations of various nipple clamps and dildos being tried out on her.

With her nipples aching from the weighted clips the player had decided on, her ass stretched to the limit, and a small vibrator attached to her over-sensitive clit, she did her best to keep standing while a few outfits popped on and off of her body.

Soon, she was dressed in a black apron with white lace, a pair of black high heels, and nothing else.

She watched as the hazy shape of a spindly-limbed man came into existence a few feet in front of her. Her mouth and eyes opened wide at the sight of him growing a few feet taller, muscles bulking up his body from neck to ankles, and his cock growing bigger than three times the size of the biggest cock she’d ever seen before she’d been copied.

“Holy fuck! You’re huge,” she said.

“Yeah, I think it’s worth a few extra quarters to get the Big-Bod and Monster-Cock add-ons,” he said.

When the fine details of his avatar finally rendered, she got a clear look at his face, which… did not match his new body.

“Oh well, I’ve seen worse,” she thought. “And with a cock like that, I don’t think I’ll be looking too much at his face anyway.”

Her knees weakened, both from the slow heat building up from the bead-like vibrator clinging, through some digital magic, to her clit, and from the sight of the mythic-god level body that was about to fuck her.

“The real me would never be able to find a man built like this, let alone score him. Big point for digital me,” she thought, biting her lower lip and staring openly at the already hard cock that was drooling a little pre-cum onto the kitchen floor. “I wonder what he wants me to do… I suppose he’ll tell me…”

Read the rest on

Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/910236
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07L1YR66J