跳至第一則未讀訊息

voyeuR

未讀,
2004年5月8日 下午5:35:598/5/2004
收件者︰
Hi I m back and I m sorry for all those who were waiting. But I must say
that my picks dont seem to be liked by the staff and not enough by the
voyeurs. This is the next of the cinema toilet butts. I used my Sony trv 17e
which is hidden in a trashcan. I have to say that there is a lot of
concurence and some of them I like very much myself too. Its also
unfortunate that at the time theres this great HM contest which robs me my
voters. Don t get me wrong I m not ony here because of the money. Contribute
is everything but please tell me what you think about my pics and Ill send
you some nasty vids of these pee butts
http://www.pornosklad.com/xvoyeur/tw/pee.html

0 則新訊息