Phonesex!! Naughty and Dark Desires? I love them! 1-877-208-4254

Elise PSK

Jun 23, 2019, 7:38:35 PM6/23/19
Do you have a secret, dark fantasies they can’t tell anyone else? I’ve heard and loved them all. Let me help your desire cum true… no taboo is too nasty for me, Elise!

Anything Goes for phonesex with me!

What fantasies have I done? Well:

Ageplay, incest, cuckold, humiliation, sissification, accomplice, mistress, SPH, roleplay, body worship, gfe, babysitter, bbc, pegging, sounding, foot fetish, bestiality, noncon, findom, vore…
The list goes on and on!

Elise 1-877-208-4254
https://www.phonesexkingdom.com/elise/
elisexx...@gmail.com
Skype: ELISE PSK
Twitter: ElisePsk

SALE!
Mention Google for:
5 free minutes with a 10 minute purchase! +10 extra photos of me!!

My rate is $2/min US, $2.5/min Canadian. 10min purchase minimum.
Credit/Debit cards or prepaid credit cards only!
Nudes w/ every paid call sent directly to your email, if you’d like. ;)
18+ only.
LGBTQA+ Friendly.