POD: Is there anyone left on this channel?

swif...@yahoo.com

Mar 24, 2015, 1:21:52 AM3/24/15
I can't understand why people resist the truth, and don't remember their dreams of our dread lord Cthulhu when they sleep. Don't you realize that is just your Ego trying to protect your sanity from the Abyss?

Cross the Abyss - free yourself. Start by writing down your dreams, and in time you will stop forgetting them.

Yog Sothoth

May 10, 2015, 1:08:12 AM5/10/15
Yes, though I don't check every day for posts. Been thinking of trying to revive it.