Sissy Training, SPH & Exposure, Audios, Videos, Phone Sex & more!

Amelia Divine

Nov 9, 2022, 7:01:11 AM11/9/22
Do you have sissy desires, needs for a naughty AB/DL mommy, or have an unhealthy addiction to humiliation and exposure? Well, sweetpea, I have everything you need to scratch that submissive itch.

I'm Ms. Amelia Divine, host of TheSissyWhisperer.com podcast, owner of DivineSissyTraining.com, and CEO of the IttyBittyClittyCommittee.com

With over 15 years of Dominating Phone Sex experience, my snarky attitude, and my love for beta male humiliation, I know that your little pinky pecker needs me.

Talk to me live on - AmeliaDivine.com

Sissification ** Feminization ** AB/DL ** SPH ** Humiliation ** Confessions ** CBT ** Cuckolding ** BBW/Giantess ** Sissy Training ** Beta Male Humiliation ** Diaper Humiliation ** Nullification ** and more...