Submissive Phonesex Fucktoy - Cashapp Only - 12 minutes for $15.00

Nikki

Apr 19, 2023, 9:50:46 AM4/19/23
My name is Nikki. I am the nasty cum whore you have been searching for. I get off on gangbangs, bondage, choking, rough sex, and being called names while you use me. Brand me with your cum so everyone knows what a dirty cum slut I am!

I am available for phonesex & texting sessions. I crave being used sexually by very strong and controlling men. Use me, restrain me, fuck me, degrade me!

✔ CashApp payments only ~ 12 minutes for $15 ~ Sessions are done via phone # unless something else is arranged prior to payment.

I do not send pictures or videos. It’s a privacy issue. Anonymous phonesex is hotter anyway! 👍

✔ I do not do boring vanilla sex calls. However, if your thing is dirty, nasty phonesex with a fuckwhore that loves to be used, then I am your cum slut!

Don't complicate it. Pay me, use me, discard me. Repeat! 😋

Voice sample: https://soundgasm.net/u/mpkis/Nikkis-voice-sample

To set up a call....your voice of pleasure at gmail dot com