Dark Musings: 26

Anonymous

May 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/4/97

(26)

That night, after we had eaten, we ended up doing a bit of play.
Jeffery teased me, and taunted me, and told me that he would not
let me come.

He had been working at orgasm control with me, on the phone and
during the times when he and I were together. He worked so that I
would get close to a peak and not be allowed over the top of it. I
would be writhing in need and I would get no release.

Again he took me there, to that peak, and teased me until I was
begging and pleading with him. Then he picked up the flogger and
the vibrator. I know my eyes must have widened when he told me
that it was time for my punishment. I wasn't sure what the
vibrator had to do with anything; perhaps he would sexually
stimulate me even more during the flogging.

Then I received both a surprise, that led to a strange sort of
delight. He told me I had struck him thirteen times with the
flogger and I would have to take one hundred and thirty strokes...
with the vibrator.

I know my face must have paled. He had played this game with me
before. I had to count the strokes as I pushed the vibrator in and
out and thank him for each one. And the whole time, I couldn't
come.

The flogger would have been easy; this, on top of the teasing he
had done that night, was going to be unbelievably difficult.
Jeffery's genius was in using pleasure as a torment. Most Doms
seemed to use only pain. Jeffery knew better.

I swallowed hard and took the vibrator. He had once told me that
he would make it so that I would never know if he would let me come
or not. I was a little cocky and was secretly sure that he would
let me come after I had done as he asked.

I started, and he used his hands to make it even more difficult.
He touched me, teased my nipples, tortured me. His eyes lit with a
strange fire as he tormented me.

It was incredible, and after a while I was lost in a daze of
pleasure. My pussy ached with the need to come. I was desperate
for it. I was sure that if I finished, he would reward me, he
would let me come. Finally, struggling and trembling, I finished,
and I begged him, sure he would let me come now.

He told me no.

I couldn't believe it. I was aching with need. Shaking, I wanted
it so bad, and still he told me no. And then he started up again.
He fucked me, he teased me, he tormented me, and still he didn't
let me come.

I don't know how many hours it continued. It felt like days. I
fought it at first, I tried every trick I knew. I begged, I
pleaded, I used all the sexual skill I had, and still he didn't let
me come. Still, he told me no.

And finally, somewhere in the haze of need and desire, I
surrendered. I gave up my will totally to him, in a way I had
never done before. I no longer wanted to come for me; I let it
go. If he let me come, I would love it, but if he didn't, it was
him I wanted to please, not myself.

The funny thing is that I don't even remember if he gave me that
release. I don't remember if he told me I could, I was so far gone
into my submission to him.

I had wanted a Master, a man who was truly my Master, one I couldn't
get around. One who knew what I wanted, even when I didn't. And as
I curled my exhausted body around his, I knew he was here in my
arms.

Dark