Bondage n My BBC

brit...@phonesexkingdom.com

Oct 14, 2018, 11:24:49 PM10/14/18
Have you ever craved something so bad you were willing to do anything to get it?
Well, I have!
I cant get Big Black Cock of my mind.
I love going out and teasing those Black men into giving my all my pleasures.
The stories I can tell you of the glory holes with only Black men to service to handing out at Black only Bars.
Both ways I end up taking it and taking it hard.
Just like a White Submissive Slut should.
On my knees, Bent over or on my back it doesn't matter as long as I'm getting those Big Black Cocks.
Wanna come play with me and hear all the juicy details
Call your Submissive Black Cock Slut at
1-888-894-5109

No Restriction - No Limits - No Taboos
Experience the Best of the in Kinky Phone Sex
XOXO Brittany XOXO
~The Bad Girls Club~
$2.00 per min.
$2.50 for Canada callers