Chronically mastubating to kinky taboo roleplay - Wanna do it too?

brit...@phonesexkingdom.com

Nov 27, 2018, 1:36:39 AM11/27/18
Let my voice take you to the playground you always wanted to be in
Rather its a GFE expreancae or the babysitter.
Close your eyes and let me paint the perfect story for you
As we masturbate together make me cum all over my sweet fingers.

Explore your deepest desires, no matter how vanilla, or how dark.
Don’t have any ideas but know your boner needs a release?
Feel free to click my profile link below and send me an email.
We can figure it out together!

Here are the details - (Because you know that is what you need)

$20/15 Mins NEW CUSTOMER SPECIAL
than is it $2/ min after that.

Everything is discreetly billed as S&D design to call major cards (or prepaid cards too!)

FIVE FREE MINS WITH YOUR CALL FOR MENTIONING THE CITY AND STATE OF YOUR AD!

So what are you waiting for,
Call me up *
1-888-894-5109 with your credit card in one hand and dick in the other
and let's play!

Want some further reading?
Check out my profile over at phone sex kingdom > LINK: https://www.phonesexkingdom.com/brittany/
Also, I love to put out sexy stories, find those > HERE: http://www.thekinkykingdom.com/author/brittany/

Accomplice • Ageplay • Anal • Animal Play • Barely Legal • Babysitter • BDSM • Blackmail • Brat • Bukakkee • CBT • Cock Control • Crush • Cuckold • Daddy’s Girl • Drugs • Edge Play • Exhibitionism • Family Fun • Foot Fetish • Forced Fem • Forced Intox • Gangbang • GFE • Guided Masturbation • Humiliation • Menstruation • Mommy • Mutual Masturbation • Panties • Pantyhose • Public Humiliation • Rape • Roleplay • Romance • Rough Sex • Sex Toys • Sissy • Snuff • Spanking •Stockings •Tease and Denial • Toilet Play • Voyeur

** Don’t see it? Email me to find out more ** - Britts...@gmail.com