Explore your Kinks Judgment Free with Playful Elise! 877-208-4254

Elise

Nov 12, 2018, 12:25:49 AM11/12/18
Get 5 free, extra minutes with your paid call! Just mention Newsguy Elise at
billing!

It doesn’t matter what turns you on. What matters is that you get excited at the
thought of something. Why should you explore alone? Call me. I’m the perfect
partner for you- kinky, discreet, and sexy. Don’t you want to play with someone
who thinks the same way? Then call, and let’s dive into those arousing desires
of yours!

I’m Into:

ageplay - roleplay - CBT - Domination - foot worship - cum-eating - jerk off
instructions - humiliation - crossdressing - latex - gagging - cuckold -
forced-bi - rough sex - submission - multiple orgasms - and toilet play!

And I love even more unusual kinks like:
adult babies - nonconsensual sex - blasphemy - transformation - snuff - and
more!

Plus, I’ve got lots of friends who would looove to play with us!

So call me for some judgment-free phone sex that will get your cock hard and
your heart pounding!

Call me: Elise 1-877-208-4254, or email at elisexx...@gmail.com
Skype ID: Elise PSK, Twitter: @ElisePSK
Read my erotic writing for free at http://www.thekinkykingdom.com/author/elise/
$2/min USA, $2.50/min Canadian. 10-minute minimum. Major credit cards/gift cards
accepted.
Billed discreetly as S&D Design.
Nudes w/ every paid call sent directly to your email.
18+ only. LGBTQA+ Friendly.