Seductress latina

Bianca

Sep 6, 2020, 5:07:24 PM9/6/20
Anything goes type of fun is all I ever want. My sensual voice will take you to

Places you never even imagined. Prepare for the best phone bone ever. Sweet and
spicy this sexy latina can't wait to please and pleasure both your heads. You
are
in for quite the experience, and you will be a real fan from the beginning to
the
end. Epic phone sex may be hard to find, but at the kingdom, there is plenty of
breathtaking queens. Who can satisfy beyond measure? Cum one cum all and get
ready
for some naughty fun. Nothing is off-limits here.

Check me out at www.phonesexkingdom.com/bianca/

$2.00 per minute

Would you like double the fun? $3.25 per minute for two girl pleasure.

Ten minute minimum for each call. All major credit cards and gift cards are
accepted. Calls are billed discreetly as SD Design, LLC.

Call me directly when you are ready to play at 1-877-274-7655

USE PROMO CODE LatinaBianca5 and get five free minutes with your paid call

What excites me? Everything under the sun. My favorite are roleplays because
they
can be about anything and everything. I enjoy a good JOI session

and everything in between.