College Girl Phone Sex 1-888-664-0295

Naughty Natalie

Apr 6, 2019, 2:35:55 AM4/6/19
College Girl Phone Sex 1-888-664-0295

Check me out at www.phonesexkingdom.com/natalie

Looking for hot college girls gone wild? Look no further ;) I’m a sexy blonde
babe with a craving for cock and cum!! I want to please you via phone sex and
fill your every need and desire. No taboos or limits with me! I love all role-
plays and fantasies. Cum play with a naughty girl like me soon!!!!

Ten minute minimum for each call. All major credit cards and gift cards are
accepted.All cards are billed discreetly as S & D Design. 18 Years of age or
older!
$2.00 per minute (Canadian callers - $2.50 per minute)
Feeling a sexy 3-way? $3.25 per minute for 2 girl pleasure