Choke Me Out!!!

nirvanafan201

Aug 28, 2020, 6:13:33 AM8/28/20
Hey guys! I'm 32 from NY looking for someone who wants to choke the shit out of me. It's the greatest feeling in world when my eyes are bulging and everything is moving in slow motion. If you wanna choke me or just talk about it, message me!

Tom Bridgett

Apr 22, 2021, 5:22:06 PM4/22/21
On Friday, August 28, 2020 at 8:13:33 PM UTC+10, nirvanafan201 wrote:
> Hey guys! I'm 32 from NY looking for someone who wants to choke the shit out of me. It's the greatest feeling in world when my eyes are bulging and everything is moving in slow motion. If you wanna choke me or just talk about it, message me!
OK Lets chat about it!!