ready to go

kay mcgrunder

Apr 26, 2020, 6:28:29 PM4/26/20
trapped in my apt in NYC by the coronavirus. disease free and ready to die. I want to be hung in y window while my neighbors watch

gamerad...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2021, 8:47:25 PM1/31/21
On Sunday, April 26, 2020 at 7:28:29 PM UTC-3, kake...@gmail.com wrote:
> trapped in my apt in NYC by the coronavirus. disease free and ready to die. I want to be hung in y window while my neighbors watch

Are you still looking to go, love to hang you, and record it as you slowly die and posted it on a website for all to enjoy

Dale

Feb 8, 2021, 1:49:19 PM2/8/21
I am also looking to hang to death and would prefer to do it for someone else pleasure. I don't want to drop and have my neck broken but want to drop just enough to pull the rope and noose tight around my neck to strangle me while I kick and struggle. Older male mid 60's

gamerad...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2021, 7:08:22 PM2/12/21
would love to see that, whats your email we can work out details

Dale

Apr 7, 2021, 1:43:56 PM4/7/21

Roberts Melton

Feb 8, 2023, 10:06:18 AM2/8/23