New to Phonesex? Let Elise Pop Your Cherry! 877-208-4254!

1 view

Erotic Elise

Apr 6, 2019, 10:29:54 PM4/6/19
Mention “NewsGuy NewbieElise” and get 5min free with your paid call!

Stay in the comfort of your own bed, and talk with me about anything you’d like.
It’s 100% safe and, should you use a prepaid credit card, 100% anonymous. I’m
taboo friendly, which means I love anything- no limits. All I need is your
billing information, and suddenly you’ll have both explicit photos of me and my
voice in your ear. Plus, it’s instant! Instead of waiting 30 minutes for someone
to arrive by cab, within 5 minutes, you and I are already engaged in a steamy
hot fantasy!!

What sort of kinks am I into? Well:

Ageplay - Roleplay - accomplice play - sissification - panties - anal -
transformation - vore - furry - feederism - cuckolding - humiliation - sensual
domination - service - gender swapping - come eating - strapons- forced - toilet
play- findom- JOI and so much more!!

Why not read what I like here, just to get a taste of me:
http://www.thekinkykingdom.com/author/Elise/

877-208-4254!
My rate is $2/min US, $2.5/min Canadian. 10min purchase minimum.
Credit/Debit cards or prepaid credit cards only!
Nudes w/ every paid call sent directly to your email.
18+ only.
LGBTQA+ Friendly.