Let Me Humiliate You, Little Man! 877-208-4254

Elise

May 18, 2021, 4:39:29 AM5/18/21

Call me and let me tell you exactly how pathetic you are! Cuckolding, SPH, or
just regular humiliation are my jam! Prostrate yourself before me!

Sale: Buy 10minutes, and get 5 extra minutes free! Mention where you saw this
ad. :)

Contact Me:
877-208-4254
el...@pskgirls.com
https://www.phonesexkingdom.com/elise/
Twitter: @Elisepsk
My Hours: Mon-Sat 9pm-2am EST & Fri-Sat 2pm-7pm!

How it works:
My rate is $20 for 10 minutes- $2/min.
Debit/Credit/Prepaid Credit Cards accepted.
Nudes included via email!
18+ only.
LGBTQIA+ Friendly!