Re: Why BD hates women(Never was re: Apd

Shadow

Jun 11, 2020, 12:20:40 PM6/11/20
On Sat, 1 Feb 2020 16:04:50 +0000, David <Da...@address.invalid> wrote
in:

>> Is Snit a man or a woman?  I thought he was an overweight man in a
>> static home.  But he's behaving like a woman.
>
>Women don't have one to hold! ;-)

I thought you discovered that a long time ago..... just before
you started STALKING and HURTING women. Just a coincidence, perhaps.

How long have you been holding snit's?
And you never clarified if he "behaved like a woman".
No need to answer if I'm asking about a "sensitive" topic.
TIA

PS Sorry if I didn't show any interest in your love life
earlier - I had squirrels to watch.

-------------------------------------
BD: I want people to "get to know me better. I have nothing to
hide".
I'm always here to help, this page was put up at BD's request,
rather, he said "Do it *NOW*!":

<https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php>

66 confirmed #FAKE_NYMS, most used in cybercrimes!
Google "David Brooks Devon"
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004